Chapter 4

How I spent my Halloween XP

---

Meanwhile...

"Luhan-hyung~! How do I find my other teammates? I've got my card already." Sehun questioned, staring blankly at his card. "Well, I guess you should just go around and make the sound that is stated on the card, and.. hopefully find your other teammates?" Luhan replied unsurely. He too had gotten his card, finding it dangling from the branch of a lone tree. "Thanks Hyung~!" Sehun answered and was off in a flash, Luhan just tried to follow him..

---

"Tao, how do I make this sound? It says... a girly scream... I'm not even a girl to begin with..." Tao just shrugged his shoulders, already knowing that Kris was in his team. They just needed to find their other two team members to set off.. but how?...Neither of them wanted to do a girly scream...

"WOOOOoooooooo~" Someone mimicked a ghost as they came up behind Kris.. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kris let out a very manly scream... lemme repeat, very girly... wait, did I say something wrong? Well... guess not.. 

---

On the other side...

A girly scream resounded round the compounds, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol look up from their cards. "Oh, oh, oh, oh! There's our teammates!" Chanyeol exclaimed as they both ran over to where the scream was heard.

---

Kris fell to the ground in shock, finally getting a good look at whoever who scared him earlier on.. "OH SEHUN!" Kris fumed, his own brother dares to do this to him! This is terrible! "Yes, I know, my name's very nice. Don't need to let the whole world know." Sehun stated bluntly, adding fuel to the fire. Kris quickly got off the ground and was about to tackle Sehun when.. "Tao! Kris! Found you guys! Let's get going! Wait.. which of you screamed, like a girl, I must add?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol had gotten from their previous hiding place and came over to find the other two. Baekhyun leaned forwards towards the two suspects..."It-It was..." Kris stuttered.. "I was just trying to find my teammates using the method Luhan-hyung told me? Ermm... well, it seems you guys found each other.. so.. I guess I'll find my teammates? Bye?" Sehun intruded, saving Kris, he didn't know he was that scary... He then just darted off in another random direction, leaving the others to stare on...

---

A/N: Hey guys! How's this chapter? Hope it's alright... Well, I'm feeling lonely.. I only have two active commenters.. can I like beg you guys to at least comment? It'll make me inspired and motivated to write more and I also want to receive ideas from you guys! Please? :3 Well,,, bye~ :D