Chapter 3

How I spent my Halloween XP

"As of now, the 'trolls' would've hidden some cards round the house.. and this is how your groupings would be decided.." Mr Huang continued. "Oh yes, did I mention that you guys would be grouped into groups of 4? O.k... I'm sure I didn't, so.. yeah, groups of 4 and along the way, you guys would be completing missions, right.. I did mention that right, darling?" Mr Huang turned to his wife who gave him a what-the-heck-are-you-serious look. "O.k.. nevermind.. So all of you would go 'round the backyard and gardens to look for a card each, on each card there would be a written sound which you guys would have to make in order to look for your other four group members. The first group who manages to come back to us with the right group members would receive your first mission and from then onwards, the run for your life starts..muahahah*cough cough*" Mr Huang choked as he tried to do his evil laughter once more..Keyword, tried..

The twelve gathered players stood in anticipation and fright, some creeped out with Mr Huang's ending speech and some chuckling at his failed attempt at the spooky laughter, trying to ease their own nerves.. "Alright, *witch's cackle* without further a-do.. the game shall begin~! *witch cackle, again*" A few remote controlled bats swooped down from their spots on the trees and chased the twelve 'human beings' away as a start. A bat that was just flying with the crowd of other 'bats' flew towards Mr and Mrs Huang instead, Mrs Huang swatting at it while hurriedly pulling her husband with her under a nearby tree.

---

Joonmyeon and Lay grasped tightly onto each others' hands as they went around the back garden, it was getting darker by the second, scaring Joonmyeon more than it should.. well duh, its Halloween and they're at a supposedly Huanted House..

All of a sudden, something along their way made Joonmyeon trip. He fell to the ground as he tugged at his leg, not knowing what was pulling at it. "Lay! Help!" Panic obvious in his voice, it triggered something inside of Lay.. He took a hammer, the sign under it said 'Hammer for breaking glass; Break glass only if emergency', well, he couldn't be bothered.. Pulling the mini hammer from its spot, he started hitting around Jonnmyeon's leg.. 

"Suho-hyung? Yixing-ge? What are you guys doing?" Tao came 'round the bend and switched on his torchlight before shining it on them. Lay looked down.. Joonmyeon did too.. Oh.. it's just some roots that Joonmyeon's leg got caught in.. Tao tried keeping in his giggle, well, again.. tried.. 

---

A/N: Short chapter cause I was and am busy, sorry guys... Inspiration, anyone? No? Awww.. O.k. then :3 

Do contribute your ideas! I'm still waiting! And do comment what couple you guys would want to see next, if not, let it be by fate... Muahahaha~! Ooooooo~ That rhymes! Ohmergerd~! XP