Chapter 2

How I spent my Halloween XP

The large group of thirteen arrived at a larger mansion all the way on the end of the street, in the distance, they see JongIn and KyungSoo approaching as they filled out of the mini van. A few others who had went a few steps ahead to examine the exterior of the house, looked up to quite a normal looking bungalow, with a few crack lines drawn and spider/cob webs hung here and there to imitate a dilapidated house. It looked pretty normal for the few others who had never came along with their anually Halloween trip before, they doubted the horror percentage.. God knows what would happen in there...

They all gathered in the front yard, a few flowers grew around the perimeter of the large house. 

"O.k.! So... Here, we are at our Haunted House.." Mrs.Huang started. "We have a game for you all to compete in.." Mr.Huang continued. "Mum, Dad! I'll be going in first~!" Tiffany alerted them as she skipped towards the front door, going to prepare herself as she was gonna be in-charge of one of the acts. Her parents just dismissed her with a wave of her mum's hand. A scream then voiced into the garden where they were standing, just after the door was slammed shut. A few shouts of fury and a few hitting sounds then accompanied.

---

Tiffany entered the house and suddenly came face to face with a supernatural female being with blood splattered all over her face and body. And like every ordinary girl.. she screamed... The girl in front of her widened her eyes.. Tiffany started to wack her with her hands.."Jessica!!!" Tiffany shouted. "You are supposed to scare the group of people gathered outside! Not me!!" Tiffany shouted in anger. Jessica was her bestfriend and they were helping out with the whole act, okay... mainly the act after the opening of the main doors only.. The girl acting as a ghost gasped.. "Oh, I was? Nobody told me.." The girl named Jessica pouted but then they soon proceeded on with doing Tiffany's make-up, getting over the previous situation quickly.

---

A few of the group got frightened by the high-pitched screaming, some surrounding crows flocked off while crowing, adding to the already creepy atmosphere.. "Well... that was unplanned..." Mrs.Huang joked light-heartedly.. chuckling awkwardly after to try ease the tension that suffocated the group.. "Alright, so you guys are going to be in groups of four.. but along the way, there will be a ghoul that will signal you guys to break your groups into pairs and you guys will have to get back into your groups at the end before coming out after completing a few missions. If you come out without your group of four, you'll have to have a forfeit.. so I suggest you guys better stick together and find a suitable meeting place after completing the missions.." Mr.Huang explained and added an evil laughter at the end to spruce the darkness..The unknowing few could only glup at the silence that followed..

---

A/N: Hey guys I'm back! So I've decided to schedule the updating of this fanfic to every Monday~ So expect an update next Monday! This is the starting of the game, the next chapter would most probably be about the game that decides... oh wait.. I'm spoiling it.. so.. just read to find out then! Do subscribe and comment! Commenters motivate me to write a more interesting chapter! So yeah~! Thanks for reading so far~! ^^