Chapter 1

How I spent my Halloween XP
Halloween Day...
 
"*Cue evil laughter*Welcome to the Huang's house of Horror~!*evil laughter(once more)*" Mr and Mrs Huang hollered darkly as they opened the door, Tao, Kris, Sehun and Luhan standing behind it. "Do not include me in 'The Huangs'..." Tao silently whispered amongst the four. Kris chuckled and brought Tao closer to him. "Hi Auntie, Hi Uncle!" Luhan beamed as he excitedly rushed up to hug each person respectively. Mrs Huang giggled, "Sometimes I really wonder whether Tao is my real son..."
 
"Oops! Oh my gosh! You alright my baby brother?" A maroon-haired girl in her early-twenties ran forth from inside the house and up to Tao,  squishing the sides of his face and inspecting it for any obvious injuries. "Noo~na~!" Tao pouted, doing quick marches on the spot childishly. "My goodness! Does it really hurt?" The red-head looked genuinely concerned, tilting his head left and right again and again. "Here~" Tao pointed to his right cheek, pouting more to elaborate his point.
 
The girl kissed his cheek, "All better?" She asked, worry still shone from her eyes."No! Here too!" Tao pointed to his left cheek. "Here, here and here too~!" Tao whined like the baby he was in the family, pointing to all around his face. The girl kissed the remaining places too, pouting in response at his never ending whining. "Oh, com'on peaches~ I know its alright already~ And I think your boyfriend is glaring daggers at me already..." The girl not-so-softly whispered, gaining chuckles from around them, Kris blushing from the attention he was getting. "O.k. Noona~ All better~!" Tao smiled a smile that reached his ears, the girl slapping his cheek lightly before pinching them again. "Enough o.k.~?" The girl picked up the fallen mechanic bat from the ground and held Tao's hand in her's. "Let's go in!" She exclaimed as she pulled Tao into the house, the others following with a shrug.
 
It seemed that a few others have already arrived, mainly Tao's cousin; Lay or Yixing; and a few of his friends from work. The group of people waved as they saw the few familiar faces among the few who came in. "Hey Tao~! How's my favourite baby cousin~?" A muscular (but short.. Kris said that, in his mind) blonde came up to Tao, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek before patting him on the back and sitting back down beside a brunette who he placed an arm around. They all gathered in the living room, quickly getting acquainted with one another. A cackling laughter echoed throughout the house, Sehun clinging to Luhan, his eyes giving away that he was frightened. But as quickly as his emotions showed, in a blink of an eye, he got himself composed again, sitting up straighter than a ruler and clearing his throat. That whole action didn't go unnoticed by Mrs Huang who chuckled in response. "That's just the doorbell Sehun~" Mrs Huang explained. Sehun cleared his throat once more as he tried to keep his composure, everyone's eyes were on him... he couldn't help but blush a little.. "I knew it.." Sehun mumbled, only loud enough for Luhan to hear though as Mrs Huang went to fetch the door. "Awww~ my Sehunnie's so cute~" Luhan pinched Sehun's cheeks, moving his face left to right adoringly until Sehun slapped his hands away and pouted at him. Luhan just played his game and pouted back at him, a few of the others watching them. Sehun took a magazine from the table and covered the side of their faces before pecking Luhan on his puffed up lips lightly. The few others who remained watching, chuckled or giggled as they knew what had happened.
 
"Holy Cow s~ I'm here peeps~!" A shorter brunette arrived at the living room, stretching his arms and spinning like the diva he iswas(he still is~) before pretending to faint, falling into the arms of a guy who was taller than him by a head. Kris looked up, realising it was Chanyeol, his secretary. "Chanyeol?!" Kris exclaimed, "Oh, hey boss! What a small world~!" The guy named Chanyeol looked up and smiled at his boss. "Oh! You guys know each other? How great! Let's set off for the House of Horrors~!" Mrs Huang squealed as she pretended to twirl a stick in her hand and led the front of the 'parade'(no, there wasn't a parade) to the mini caravan awaiting in the garage. "Yay! Let's go Hunnie! Let's grab the front seats~!" Luhan quickly hooked arms with Sehun and ran after Mrs Huang and Mr Huang who left quite a while ago, obviously excited to show the kids what was installed for them. Two guys, JongIn and KyungSoo, just took a stroll at the back of the line, thinking there'll be enough space for them on the mini caravan...
 
---
 
"Hey! Where's our seats?" JongIn questioned, the caravan already filled. "Just walk there JongIn, don't be a lazy bum, it's just a street away..." Suho(or Joonmyeon), JongIn's brother commented ordered. JongIn just "Hmphh!" before storming off, holding KyungSoo's hand in his. Talk about yourselves... JongIn thought..
 
---
 
"Are your family really that touchy feely?" Kris whispered to Tao, looking warily around the caravan as it drove off, some couples hugging each other, some even full-on making-out... Kris felt a chill down his spine.."Awww~ Is my darling Kris jealous~?" Tao teased, noticing the way Kris had looked weirdly at them when Tiffany, his older sister, and Lay(Lay's potato chips... Kris gave him a nickname) had been smoldering him with kisses earlier.. Tao laughed it off as Kris' cheeks tinted a light pink.. 
 
---
 
A/N: Updated! How'd you guys like this chapter, how it wasn't so disappointing after quite a long wait.. Do comment on what you think! It motivates me...*whispers* and suscribe too! Thank you for the subbies! Love you guys! xoxo~ XD
Oh yes, this is like, just an intro to the forth-coming story, so yeah, anticipate! XP