two - girlfriend

Untitled *

Jiho drove him and Kyung to the bar. He purposefully took ages choosing the perfect parking spot, only recently had his parents bought him a new car - he liked to show it off a bit. They parked up and Kyung quickly checked his hair in the mirror.

"Kyungie, sweetheart, you look beautiful" Jiho patted the other's cheek mockingly.

"Shut up Zico"

As they waited outside for U Kwon and Taeil, Jiho eyed up a tall woman, probably his 3 years his senior: long blonde hair, tanned skin and pretty make up that made her eyes look almost cat like, she kinda reminded him of U Kwon himself. Actually, that put him off a little as he'd probably think that the whole time he was with her...

"Hey~" Taeil smiled as he strolled by with U Kwon.

"Sup Taeil Hyung" Kyung bowed slightly.

"Who's paying first round then?" Kwon asked, a cheeky grin on his face. "Oh yeah I forgot to say, hope you don't mind, but uh, Sun Hye's coming, she'll be here in like 20 minutes" He said before he darted off inside to buy the drinks - knowing full well he shouldn't have invited her without permission from leader.

Taeil rolled his eyes and shook his head. He always has to bring her. It's not that they didn't like her, she was a cool girl; but this was a boys night, with her here, they couldn't exactly talk about stuff they wanted to.

Kyung and Jiho walked in the bar followed by a grumpy Taeil. The lights were flashing, music sounded from the HD speakers dotted around the room and people were dancing. Kyung spotted a girl. He patted Jiho's chest to look. Brown hair, short, small frame, Givency clothes (Kyung read Fashion magazines because they were apparently 'interesting')

"Nah man, she's cute but, not my type"

"Aish~ so picky. That's why you don't have a girlfriend" Kyung shook his head displeasingly and furrowed his brow.

"No" Jiho put his hand on Kyung's shoulder. "I don't have a girlfriend because I don't want one, plus, I don't have the time"

"Ya! You're such an "

"You keep saying"

Kyung slapped him playfully on the cheek and laghed.

"Oi! Married couple, get over here"

Both turned their heads and said in unison - "Married couple?"


Drinking didn't seem an easy task for Taeil, although he was the eldest, he was the lightweight of the group. U Kwon had his arm round Sun Hye, cradling her from the ruckus of men behind their corner of the bar. Glaring at any man who looked at her.

Jiho was pretty drunk, doing his weird dance with Kyung, who obviously, was doing his crazy shoulder dance.

"Ahhh~ Jico-yah, stop rubbing on me" Kyung wailed as Jiho had put his hands on Kyung's hips and was grinding on his thigh.

"HahahahahahHAHAHAHA sorry Kyungie, can't stop the super dancer!"

Suddenly a slow song came on and Jiho looked at Kyung.

Both shook their heads and headed off the dance floor as couples gathered in the centre - including U Kwon and Sun Hye.

Kyung rested his arm on the high table and sighed as he watched the two dance romantically.

"Sup with you huh?"

"Nothing why, assface"

"Why must you always call me names Kyungiee~"

"Because your face screams 'I'm an , feel free to remind me' HAHAHAHA" Kyung laughed at himself dorkishly, snorting as he did.

It made Jiho smile when he was mean to him, it was how they'd always been since High School.

Flashback -

Kyung walked through the gates to school, bowing as he went passed the dicipline teachers. The gravel pathway crunched beneath his feet of which he was wearing white converse. His Superdry messanger bag slung across his shoulder. He walked confidently towards the main enterence when suddenly a tall boy walked into him and fell to the floor. Kyung looked at the boy, who's book had fallen from his hands.

"Aish~" He rubbed his .

Kyung held his hand out to help him up.

"I'm sorry, I had my ear phones in and wasn't taking notice what I was doing, thanks for helping me up"

"Don't worry about it" Kyung smiled, trying to be polite on the first day back from the school summer holiday.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Kyung, you?"

"Zic- I mean Jiho. Woo Jiho"

"What class you got Woo Jiho?"

"Maths, you?"

"Same, wanna walk with me?"

The two boys walked together, Jiho letting Kyung listen to his music by popping his other ear phone in Kyung's ear. As they got to maths class Kyung pulled it out and entered the classroom. He sat in his usual place, the new boy, Jiho, went to sit by himself.

"Hey, dickwad! Sit with me" Kyung shouted to Jiho, making him smile.

Flashback over -

U Kwon snapped his fingers in Taeil's face, bringing him back to reality. He'd spaced out; he'd drunk wayyyyyy to much for his own good.

"What time is it, are we going home?"

"Yeah I'm gonna go, gotta walk my girl home, you off Hyung?"

Taeil nodded and texted Kyung and Zico.

-g oing TO waLK HOME E- > Woo Jiho & Park Kyung ~~~~ Sent^^

As soon as Kyung got the message he burst out laughing and immediately rang Jihoon and asked him to pick Taeil up from somwhere near the bar, his words were very caring 'He'll be roaming about somwhere outside the bar, make sure he doesn't get run over'.

U Kwon clasped his hand in Sun Hye's and guided her safely ot of the building. It had started raining again. Ugh. Kwon tried to shelter her with his jacket when she pushed him off her.

"You should know by now I'm always ready for stuff like this Kwon-ah" And she pulled a small umberella out of her bag.

U Kwon laughed - the things she could ram into that bag amazed him.

"Did you enjoy it tonight babygirl?" U Kwon smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Yeah it was fun, damn Kyung sure knows how to make me laugh"

"I'm so glad you get along with my friends" He held her hand tighter.


Jiho and Kyung had a few more shots before they left the bar singing trot music. As they walked/stumbled to the car, they began going slower.

"Kyungie"

"Yeah?"

"I feel sick"

Oh god no. Not now Zico.

"I'm driving anyway, just open the window"

Kyung helped zico sit in the back seat however much he fought to sit shot gun. Once he strapped him in he got in himself and revved the engine. He wasn't that drunk so it was safe to drive.

"HOT SUMMER, HOT HOT SUMMER, HOT SUMMER, HOT HOT - THIS IS DEFINITELY MY TASTE" Kyung 'sang' along to the f(x) cd that still sat in Jiho's car, been there the past 2 weeks.

He pulled up into the Dorm parking lot and helped Jiho out. He threw his arm over his shoulder and made their way up to the dorm.

Upon entering the building, silence filled the air.

"Guys we're home"

No reply.

"Guys?"

"Kyungie~ no one's in"

Kyung rolled his eyes "Well I can see that now"

He laid Jiho on the matress on the floor and propped his head up with pillows. Patting his head with a cold damp towel, he sat beside him - just able to squeeze on.

"Pok-Kyongggg"

"What now?"

"I'm too warm"

"Hold up a sec then"

Thank god he'd not wearing a pull on t shirt.

Kyung ed the black silk shirt and pulled it gently over each of his sholders, revealing the pale skin beneath.

"Ahh~hhh much better"

Kyung smiled.

"I'm going to take a shower, try and get some sleep"

"Ya! Kyungie wait"

"WHAT"

Jiho pulled his body down to his level and patted him gently on his head.

"Such a good friend"

Kyung rolled his eyes and got himself off the floor. He walked to the bathroom and took off his clothes. The bath water running still, too impatient to wait, he climbed inside and let the water flow over his thin frame. The bubbles he'd added began foaming quickly and surrounded his legs to the end of the tub.

He turned the water off and laid back, closed his eyes. He thought about stuff - random stuff. Fully relaxed, he began to drift off to sleep.

"KYUNG SORRY I NEED A PEE" Jiho ran in the bathroom and huddled near the toilet.

Kyung opened his eyes alarmingly but then thought it. Not as though Jiho would say anything - seen him before. So he closed his eyes again and settled down, even though the bath water was beginning to get cold.

"Kyung-ah you shouldn't sleep in the bath, come on I'll help you out"

Suddenly Kyung was being hoisted out of the bath by a rather strong Jiho. Really, he was used to this sort of thing, Jiho always manhandling him and carrying him about.

"Jico"

Jiho hummed a merry tune as he carried him towards the matress.

"JICO! LEMME PUT MY CLOTHES ON, OR MY BOXERS AT LEAST"

Kyung was violently dropped onto the matress followed by Jiho dropping beside him, reaching his arm over his chest and snuggling into his ribs.

"Woo Jiho, move!"

"No"