four - swimming

Untitled *

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Are you okay? I've been speaking the past three minutes and you haven't listened at all"

"Sorry" Kyung smiled and blushed.

"Aish, such a girl" Jiho tutted and laughed.

"Shut up Zico"

Suddenly Jiho's massive hand loomed over Kyung's head and he ruffled his hair.

"Stupid"


"I wish you wouldn't" Jiho cringed as Kyung his index finger up his nose.

"Stop " Kyung laughed, took his jacket off and sat on the matress.

"Wanna' play minecraft?" Jiho asked eagerly, plonking down beside Kyung - almost crushing him.

"Sure, I want to make a castle out of diamonds!"

They played for a while before they stopped when the door bell buzzed. sake not that again. Fans had been posting letters ever since they'd found out where the dorm apartmements were. Usually they spoke vulgarly about Minhyuk's legs or Kwon's in leather pants, but this time the letter was for Kyung.

He picked it up wearily, they'd heard about the crazy things that sasaeng fans did and were cautious about every 'gift'. As he slowly opened it, Jiho got impatient and snatched it from his hands to rag it open.

It read:

"To Kyungie-oppa, I've noticed you look sad lately.

Please don't feel sad - we're cheering for you! 

Please stay strong, we know you can do it and we promise to vote for you so you win!

We know you can do it! Block B hwaiting!!!~~~~~ <3<3<3"

A tear rolled down his cheek, Jiho bit his lip when he noticed and he stared at Kyung. When the other looked up, he smiled.

"We can do this Jico-yah"

Jiho instinctively hugged him tightly, making Kyung go weak at the knees and drop his letter to the ground. Jiho didn't let go for a few minutes ... Til Kyung sneezed all over his shoulder.


Autumn leaves swirled and flew in the air as cold gusts of wind blew them roughly. The air was cold yet the sky was bright and the sun shone high. U Kwon walked through the park with Minhyuk and Jihoon on their way to the swimming baths.

"I doubt Taeil Hyung will come" Jihoon sighed.

"Why?" Minhyuk asked innocently.

"He hates getting his body out doesn't he, I keep telling him it's just us and we don't care that he gained weight - he lost most of it anyway so I don't know why he moans about it" He huffed, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Hey" U Kwon slapped the maknae on the chest. "Leave him, I know how I feel when I gain weight, so when Taeil feels like it, he'll come"

"Your speaking really is getting better, woa~ you speak so perfectly now" Minhyuk smiled in amazement.

When they reached the enterance to the leisure centre, they stood by the doors and waited for the others.

Kyung left the dorm with Jiho and Jaehyo, his backpack tapped against his as he walked. He put in his ear phones and turned up Asap Rocky til it hurt his ears - making him turn it down a little.

He walked a few feet in front away from Jiho and Jae. He didn't do it purposely, but he was glad as Jiho was in the worst mood from being woken up. Hearing, 'I ing hate you all, we're always late cos you never try' and 'Maybe I should just go solo' didn't really bother him as Jiho said it often when he was in a mood. Kyung carried on walking and he noticed the others at the baths.

"Hey!" He ran towards them, signalling that Jiho was angry.


Jihoon splashed around with U Kwon and Kyung, Jiho sat at the poolside - sulking like a child. He'd been under a lot of stress recently with the album being made and the designs being accepted. But he was supposed to be playing with Jihoon and laughing with Kyungie. But he just didn't feel like it; physically and mentally tired - not to mention emotionally.

He stared out of the glass panels that looked over across a large cherry blossom tree, the blossoms fell gracefully to the ground; remind Jiho of that song by Busker Busker, Cherry Blossom Ending? Yeah that was it. He sang the lyrics in his head when suddenly a big gush of water splashed into his face.

Jiho heard Kyung giggling away and just something about it made him smile intensly and splash him back.

"You little-" Cut off by being tackled underwater.

They wiggled and turned around in the water, Kyung panicked and grabbed onto Jiho's shoulders to get back up for air. Jiho realised he was scared and help him up by grabbing hold of him at the waist and hoisting him up. Kyung was scared of a lot of things - dying being the most blatent.

"You okay buddy?" Jiho asked, Kyung wrapped his arms around the others neck for support, his cheek pressed up against Jiho's along with his slender body.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine" He took a deep breath but blushed, he didn't want the others to make fun of him.

Jiho saw and understood exactly. He glanced over at the other members, luckily they were messing around with floating toys.

He leaned into Kyung's ear and whispered "Don't worry, they're not looking"

His words made him sigh with relief. Thank god.

But then he realised he was still clinging tightly to his Hyung. Quickly letting go of his neck, he swam backwards about a metre and looked at Zico and mouthed the words 'Thanks Jico-yah'.

Jiho smiled and winked.


Shovelling the pizza into his mouth, Jihoon attempted to speak but nothing but mumbles spilled out of his mouth - along with bits of pizza.

"P.O that's gross, eat properly" Minhyuk ordered, himself shoving in piles of fries.

"So, tomorrow we need to be up early, and I stress the word early, for the MV shoot"

Kyung rolled his eyes and sighed heavily.

"Ya! You! You better be up as well, or I'll personally kill you" Jaehyo pointed and scowelled in Kyung's direction.

U Kwon simply stared hard towards him, judging him like there's no tomorrow.

"Aish~ stop picking on me! I'll be awake, stop " The greaseball tried to reason.

"Yeah sure you will" Taeil mocked.

Seeing the others playing along and picking on Kyung made Zico smile, he had so many amazing friends. When they were in high school, sometimes the popular boys would pick on him, calling him a nerd or boffin just because he was smarter than them. They were clearly jealous. It obviously wasn't any other reason, as Kyung wasn't fat or ugly and he loved doing sports. He was quite good looking actually come to think of it. Kyungie was always the highest in maths, he never missed a grade, A* through and through. He even won trophies for being such a maths-genius when they left school. Zico was always  proud of him in whatever he did, and each time he excelled further. Especially when Kyung told him he wanted to be a rapper like Jiho was, at first he laughed and thought he was taking the piss but he stopped when he saw he was being serious (he did that cute stupid face where he makes his eyes all big and his lips all needy), and when he showed him how amazing he was, Jiho knew he'd been practising. Bless him. He never failed to make him smile.


( A/N : Sorry for it being so short! I plan to write more, I've been busy with school recently and been very tired~ but the comments make me smile like an idiot - thank you so much (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ )