three - maknae's blog

Untitled *

Zico was sat playing minecraft, again with Kyung. The wireless controllers had been acting weird so Jiho sat practically on Kyung's knee to get them to work. After a while they did. Hours passed. Minhyuk walked in the room to find Jiho laid inbetween Kyung's legs, the back of his head resting right above his belly button with Kyung's arms round his neck holding onto his controller.

"Aww bless, the russian lovebirds playing games~" Minhyuk makes kissy noises and pouted annoyingly.

"Shut up if you want more lines" Jiho joked, making the other bow to him and leave the room sarcastically.

Then he did that laugh. The one that made Kyung smile the most. It was loud and crazy, like a cackle almost. He spaced out for a second just thinking of the countless times he'd laugh like that.

Jiho wriggled further down, his head now resting on Kyung's crotch as he stared up at his Hyung. He watched intently as a smile formed on the cucumbers' face. Cute. But then he heard Jihoon fart loudly which put him off.

"So in' gross" Jiho tutted and rolled his eyes.

".... What?" Kyung said, torn from his day dream.

"Didn't you hear Jihoon fart just then? Christ, I bet even the people next door heard it"

"Ah what? No I didn't I was uh ... I was just thinking about something.."

"Oh yeah? Was it me?" Jiho winked and wiggled his head about uncomfortably on Kyung's crotch.

Suddenly the other blushed.

"What?! No, you actual idiot" And he pushed Jiho off of him and left the room.

The 's wrong with him? Jiho thought.

Kyung sat silently on his bed. He did think of Zico alot, much more recently than he'd noticed. Was it obvious he was thinking about him?

Within 2 minutes of him being in the room on his own, Jiho followed after.

"What's wrong, something I said?" He asked, awkwardly brushing his hand down his neck - pulling gently at the skin.

"No, don't be silly. My eyes are just hurting from playing minecraft so much. It's a game I don't know why we play it actually"

"Um Kyung..."

"What"

"Why are you so red?"

sake.

Kyung buried his head into his hands.

"I think I'm coming down with a cold" He muffled, lying through his teeth.

Jiho left the room and came running back with a bottle of medicene.

"Here drink this"

Kyung took the bottle from his hands and faked taking a gulp.

"Should be better in no time, I'll get Kwon to make you some of that lemon tea stuff"

"No, it's fine Hyung" Passing back the bottle he sighed.

"Really, are you sure nothing's wrong? I mean .. a minute ago you were smiling and now you're all moody"

"Zico shut up"

Jiho smiled - "Aish~ so mean to me"


Jaehyo stormed into the kitchen towards Jihoon with the most angry expression you could imagine.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO TOUCH MY JIHOON, I TELL YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN NOT TO TOUCH MY LAPTOP"

P.O's face went white as a sheet and he turned the tap off.

"Sorry Hyung, I only wanted to look at something"

"Yeah I know, I went to check my history and it had all been deleted"

P.O glanced around the room to check that no one was in.

"I just wanted to check something.."

Jaehyo began tapping his foot impatiently. "Yes go on"

Jihoon hung his head low.

"I was just checking my blog"

Suddenly Jaehyo stopped tapping his foot.

"You have a blog? Since when?"

"A few weeks" He smiled. "I wanted to talk to fans but under a different name"

That made Jaehyo smile, cute maknae.

"You know, you could just ask me if you want to use it, I'd rather you ask than just do what you want"

Jihoon nodded.

After asking to see it, he let the younger log on using his laptop. It was a website called tumblr. His blog name was the stupidest he'd ever heard.

"number1maknae ... Are you serious, you couldn't pick a better one?"

Jihoon blushed and laughed a little

"Isn't it true Hyung?" He winked and nudged him.

"No, I'm going out now, make sure you log off my laptop when you're done messing around on your crappy blog"


Jiho and Kyung were out in the shopping centre trying to find a cool place to take selca's for twitter. They roamed aimlessly through every floor. As they walked their shoulders kept touching vaguely, making Kyung's heart weirdly beat faster. What was this?! He looked everywhere but at Jiho the whole time they were walking round mac. Why they were in mac he didn't know, just seemed to go in and wander round. But then he did look at Jiho and gulped - he was staring at him too.

"Uh" Kyung looked away.

Jiho coughed awkwardly.

Never had that happened before. Kyung was confused as anything. To make the awkward feeling go away he mentioned going for something to eat. Jiho just nodded and they walked silently to a large café.

FREE WIFI~

Kyung updated his twitter

"Chilling with the one and only Zi-a-co^^"

Once he posted it he smiled to himself. Jiho looked over and noticed.

"What you smiling for?"

"Oh nothing"

"Show me"

He got up and crouched next to Kyung in his chair.

"No go away" Kyung laughed.

Jiho took hold of his phone and read his tweet.

"Ahhh cute Kyungie~" He sang and smiled, ruffled his hair and pinched his cheek - once again making Kyung blush.

"Aish go away, it was only for the fans you jerk"

"Nerd"

"Shut up Zico"

Jiho laughed and gave him his phone back.

"Ahhh don't make that face at me"

".. What do you mean, what face?" Kyung continued pouting his lips and making puppy dog eyes before Jiho softly slapped him on the cheek.

"That cute face......"


( A/N: I'm sorry this is kinda crappy and short but I wanted to update as soon as possible, I'll try my best to keep them coming~ your comments really make me smile )