one - minecraft

Untitled *

Kyung sat on the single matress adorned in sheets and blankets, stuffing his face with popcorn whilst playing minecraft with Jiho - his best friend. Both tried to enjoy the game but neither knew how to even craft a wooden pickaxe. Kyung got out his phone and searched for the methods.

"Cheating!" Jiho laughed and slapped Kyung's exposed chest.

They'd not long ago come back from a meal outing with Minhyuk and Kwon and couldn't sleep. With just the two in the dorm, Jiho blasted Verbal Jint so loud you'd probably hear it in Hongdae station.

"Aish, you figure it out then, "

Jiho fiddled around with different buttons, tried to chop wood but only got frustrated as it took forever. He sighed and rolled his eyes at Kyung, making him laugh and smile like an idiot.

"Okay fine, don't we need a crafting table or something? Pretty sure hitting a tree with my fist isn't gonna' break it"

"You need 4 wood blocks to make a table"

A few hours passed and it was getting late, well if you'd call 3 in the morning late. Not for these two - always up at all hours playing games and listening to music.

Kyung yawned and stood up to stretch, a satisfying crack of his back sounded in the room as the song was changing.

"I need a pee, make sure that creeper doesn't blow near our ing base while I'm gone"

Jiho didn't even listen and continued mining the cobblestone, an attempt to find iron for better picks. He was happily playing by himself when suddenly, he heard Kyung scream.

He threw down the Xbox controller and ran to the bathroom.

"What's up Kyungie?"

"A ING MASSIVE SPIDER OH MY GOD"

"I'm coming in" Jiho announced before entering the bathroom to find Kyung huddled up stood on the toilet seat pointing towards the spider on the floor.

"Quick, kill it!"

"Gosh, so violent Kyung" He picked up a magazine and on the count of 3, he splattered it.

A sigh of relief left Kyung's lips as he climbed back off the toilet with the help of Jiho's shoulder.

They both stood looking at eachother.

"You big baby" Jiho pushed him playfully and cooed in a childish tone, making Kyung blush - embarassed as .

"Jico-yah, stopppppppp" He pleaded, pushing him back.

The other laughed and nodded, yawning loudly.

"I think we should sleep"

"Yeah same, I wanna' actually wake up earlier than 4pm tomorrow" Kyung smiled.

"Kyungie put a shirt on too or you'll catch a cold, dumb dumb"


As dusk rolled in, the rain began. Pounding against the ground, dripping from rooftops and creating puddles on the pathways. The cold air making it even worse to be out in. It was 5am - some people walking to work, umberella's bumping into one an'other, shy, rushed apologises thrown round.

'We’ve fallen out, though we were madly in love
Your eyes became wet, drip drip drip drip
I didn’t understand your feelings
And in my crankiness, my anger swelled like a balloon and exploded'

Zico's mixtape whined through the dorm, waking Kyung instantly. In the darkness of the room felt around his bed for his phone - must've misplaced it last night. When he finally found it he attempted opening his eyes. Nope, wasn't happening. Each time they flickered open, they immediatley shut. He rubbed them roughly and forced them to open. Eventually typing in his passkey, his eyes adjusted to the brightness of the screen and he tried to tell the time.

"Can't ... See...." He murmered as Jiho laughed.

"Five AM?!" He shouted, his voice breaking followed by Jiho cackling loudly.

"Shut up Zico"

"Why you got my song as your alarm?"

"I like that one"

"Go back to sleep, I've got my own alarm set - I'll wake you up"


They walked hand in hand through the market, her hair flowing softly as the wind blew. Her pale skin wrapped up with a big coat and scarves, keeping her warm. Kyung slightly rubbed their thumbs together, making her smile and blush. His grin getting wider. His heart feeling warmer. The cool air blowing in his eyes made them water a little, he unclasped their hands momentarily to wipe away the 'tears'.

"Ahhh SooJungie my princess, where do you want to eat?"

She made the cutest faces possible as she was thinking.

"Oppa~aa~ how about that little raymen stall, I really crave it" She pouted and her eyes glinted.

"Anything for you sweetheart" He tickled his fingers under her chin and patted her head.

They walked hand in hand and ordered chicken raymen in a big bowl - to share.

When finished, SooJung wiped her lips and smiled at Kyung; staring right in his eyes.

Kyung smiled too and moved in to kiss her slowly, closing his eyes.

Their lips were just about to touch- ....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOT'CHA" Jiho yelled as he poured a shot glass of water on Kyung's face to wake him up.

Kyung shot up as fast as possible and patted his face dry with his bed sheets.

" me Zico, did you really have to?"

"That an offer?" Jiho winked and prodded Kyung's chest.

"No, go and actually have something to live for and get me another shirt" Kyung mumbled groggily as he tore the wet one off.

"The recording studio is flooded slightly, so we have a free schedule today"

"What time is it?" Kyung rubbed the eye boogers from his tear ducts.

"It's 11:30am"

"WHAT HOW COME YOU LEFT ME SLEEPING YOU " Before Zico could answer, Kyung continued. "YOU MASSIVE YOU'RE THE BIGGEST IN THE WHOLE OF KOREA"

"Nice that you noticed my gorgeous tushy" Jiho laughed insanely as he threw the dry shirt at Kyung.

"Why am I even friends with you is the question"

"Yes why are you Kyungie, my lil Kyungcumber?"

"Shut up before I ram my fist down your throat"

At that point Jiho had forced himself on top of Kyung, wrestling him mercilessly. They rolled around on the matress, nipping and slapping eachother - not too hard obviously otherwise Jiho would end up hurting him. The door from another room opened and Manager walked out.

"Seriously, you two are so childish, why not try and be sophisicated for once hmm?"

Jiho nodded and apologised, yet still didn't get off of Kyung. As soon as their Manager left, Zico tickled Kyung crazily.

"Aish~ get off me you big bastard"

"Was that a fat joke?" Jiho tried to look shocked but couldn't hold a serious face for long before he began laughing again.


Staring out of the window, Kyung sighed, when will it ever stop raining? Actaully, where was Jihoon and Jaehyo.. He'd not seen them for 2 days now.

Kyung got his phone from his pocket and texted Zico, pointless really as he was only in the other room making pancakes listening to Frank Ocean.

-Where is everyone?- > Woo Jiho ~~~~ Sent^^

He set it down on the window-cil and dramatically stared out of the window, re-enacting a scene from a drama, he in his cheekbones and squinted his eyes.

"I'm sorry to say this Mrs.Nim, but your son ... He has .... A serious illness an-"

Cut off by Jiho barging in and tackling him to the floor.

"The others are out doing stuff productive, you know like uh, I think Minhyuk is at the gym, Kwon is practicing and Pyo and Taeil are shopping. Jaehyo, I dunno' probably buying a hairdryer or something - you know what he's like with his stupid electronics"

"Okay cool but do you HAVE to do this every time, I always end up smacking my head on the floor and getting a headache. You know headache's are bad luck!"

"Stop you jerk, raymen's ready"

Jiho jumped up and held his hand out to Kyung. He refused to be helped up. Jiho rolled his eyes and knelt down, wrapped his arms round Kyung's waist and lifted him up.

Kyung started laughing.

"Oi..Oi! Put me down idiot" He panted bewteen laughing.

Jiho carried him into the room and put him down.

" Kyungie, you're getting heavy" He prodded him in the stomach, which clearly wasn't getting bigger at all, he was in quite nice shape really for someone who eats like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey don't say that! I've been working out alot recently"

"Yes sure you have, oh did I tell you about later on? We're going out"

Kyung's smiled turned to a straight face.

"Ugh. Jiho you know I don't like going out, where and who with?"

"I know but we need to go out more, it's staying in!It'll be me, you, Kwon and Taeil - gonna try and get Taeil so pissed he forgets his own name" Zico gave Kyung a friendy nudge and a wink.

How could he resist that stupid smile?

"Fii~iiinee~" Kyung huffed, defeated.