thirteen; finally free

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, Mina was surprised no one bothered her in school. Sure, there were still whispers and head-to-toe looks but no one really came up to her and bang her head with something hard. She was expecting for a payback from Sehun's ocean of fangirls but it didn't happen.

It was then she knew why when the school's head teacher asked to see her. "Is everyone still bullying you, Ms Jung?" He asked.

"N-No, sir. No one's bullying me today." She replied.

"That's good." He nodded his head. "Mr Oh actually told me to expel immediately those students who keep on bullying you. There's a memorandum posted in every bulletin boards, I'm pretty sure everyone must have read that already."

"Oh." It was her only reply.

"I didn't know you live with the Ohs until yesterday."

"Um, I live temporarily with them, sir."

"Oh." He said. "Ms Jung, don't ever hesitate to tell me if someone else bullies you. Our school will tolerate any bullies anymore. So don't hesitate."

"Yes, sir. I'll remember that. Thank you."

"You can go to your class now."

She bowed her head and left his office. Since it was her break, she didn't rush away to her room. She was walking as if she had all the time in the world. It was then she noticed amidst the crowd was Sehun, alone, walking towards her way. The students surrounding them harshly intake a breath. It was as if they were anticipating what was about to happen.

Though Mina's heart was pounding roughly inside her chest, she doesn't feel like running. She will face him whatever happens. She will not turn around anywhere just to be away from him.

Sehun's eyes were on her, she could tell. Mina bravely meet his eyes, the same moment they passed through each other. Sehun didn't stop to bicker at her, thankfully. But he managed to gave her a piercing look as he passed through her. To which Mina didn't care at all. The twins were born to be a brat and she couldn't do anything about it. If the two will change their treatment towards her, then it might probably take a lifetime. But she will not wait for it to happen. No, of course not.

She's too busy to care.

"Mina-shi!" Someone called out. It was Chen. "Have you seen Sehun?" He asked the moment he reached her. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Xiumin followed along.

She nodded her head in response. "Yup, I just saw him."

"What? Did he saw you too?" Baekhyun asked and she nodded her head.

"Goodness, what did he do to you?"

"Wh-what?"

"Did he hurt you?" Chanyeol asked.

"N-No, he didn't." She shook her head. "He just passed through me. He didn't do anything bad. It was pretty odd, isn't it?"

"Really?" Chen looked so surprised. "Whew! I thought he will do—"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter