explanation time

Constant state of dreaming

okay so some people didn't understand certain parts so i just decided to explain it all here.

As it says in the story, Minseok dreams to organize his thoughts, so what he's dreaming reflects what is going on in his real life.

I. The Hole In The Face

This dream is when Minseok kind of thinks about his relationship with Luhan. Although it isn't in the story, one can kind of assume that something happened and Minseok's relationship with Luhan isn't the same anymore.

Minseok tries to stop thinking about him, but he can't, which is summed up in the "picture".

II. The Memory

Kind of the same thing as dream 1 but more based off of B.A.P's coffee shop (love that song). Minseok tries to forget about Luhan and convinces himself that he's moved on, but he still waits for Luhan.

III. The Man In Charge

This one refers to the entertainment industry.

The 6 body bags are Exo-M.

The one with the arm sticking out is Minseok, and the man is SM himself.

The kpop industry has "killed" them and Minseok is the only one still alive, trying to let the others know, but SM stops him.

yeah lol onto the next dream

IV. The Necklace

Again, this is kind of the pressure of the entertainment industry in Minseok's POV.

The man in the wings is SM again.

The audience  is the netizens and etc.

 

don't really think i have to explain the last dream, but if i do, just PM me and i'll clarify anything else you need!

Thanks for reading.