Sujeong

The New Boy

Kimbum stood watching her leave jonghyun. He looked down at his clothes making a face. He lost all desire to wear his old clothes. After all he had no one to impress!  He watched jonghyun get out of sight. Once he had, he turned to sujeong. Jonghyun had dropped her off to work. Taking in a breathe, he walked in surprised to see her waiting for him. "I knew you'd come sooner or later." She said sighing. He followed her out back closing the door behind him. She turned to him frowning now. "You two need to make up. And clearly I'm not his .. choice. I hate it but I see now who he needs more. So fix him .. please. Your the only one who knows how. I-I'm gonna break up with him. I just .. I don't have .. the strength yet. And it I don't know how you fought with him." She finished. Kibum looked shocked not excepting this in the slightest. Looking down he thought of his response unsure what to say. He knew it would be hard for her. "Thank you." He whispered earning more strength in his next response "I know that must've been tough." He said still shocked by this. "May I ask where this came from?" He questioned still unsure. "He's been .. different. I see it in his eyes when he looks at you. The pain he's under. And its ..  awful god you don't know how awful it is. He's not there anymore!" She said frowning. She walked up to him "bring him back." She whispered before leaving back to work. Kibum stood there for a moment. He had no idea how. They had never fought he had no experience in this. He didn't know whenever to apologize or just talk to him. "Boy this will be odd." He thought before setting out to find him.