Silence

The New Boy

It had been months since the two had spoken. And everyone could clearly see just how miserable the males where. "I can't take it! Go make up with kibum, jonghyun." Said his friend Amber. "How? In the end it all comes down to not being with sujeong. And disappointing my mother. She wants grand children and worries my lack of interest in women may prevent that." Said jonghyun and amber sighed rubbing her head "jonghyun look at you and for a moment. Both of you are a mess without the other. Kibum started dressing .. normal? And your loosing your abs!" She said ripping off his muscle shirt. Jonghyun looked down at his chest sighing. Damn she was right he was even gaining alittle weight.

Jonghyun groaned covering up with his jacket "I know it must be weird .. having your first fight. You guys probably don't know how to make up with each other. But you guys are so different. You don't even crack jokes anymore .. key lost his sassyness.. im really worried about you two. Its like the other died the way you guys act." Said amber and jonghyun frowned looking over at sujeong and then kibum. "Amber .. I get everything your saying. And your right he's wearing the most boring clothes i've ever seen. And I lost my muscle and have fat. But .. im still with sujeong and .. he hates us together. As long as im with her .. he won't forgive my apology." Said jonghyun getting up taking his tray and throwing it. He took a glance to kibum before he left with sujeong.

Amber sighed watching kibum come and sit where jonghyun once was. "Hey Amber." Said kibum whipping away tears. "Kibum you need to confess honey." Said Amber sitting next to him hugging him. "I hate seeing them together t-that should be us." Said kibum crying into her shoulder. He knew she wasn't the best for him she was his poison. And everyone could see it but him. "I miss him sooo much amber. Nothings the same especially him. And its all that heartless es fault!" Said key glaring at the floor. Amber sighed whipping her own tears nodding "your right he's miserable kibum I think he unconsciously realized that .. your his other half. But his family wishes are clouding his judgement. I miss my best friends .. I wish you guys would come back." Said amber and the two sat sobbing for a long moment into one another. "We have to get rid of her .. its the only way to fix everything. She has him so .. warped." Said Amber once they calmed down and key nodded "I know .. but not anymore." Said kibum looking determined.