Fight, Round 2

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

The next morning Sunye woke up and realized that she got more than 100 missed calls, all from JiYong. She felt ‘dead’ asleep due to exhaustion last night. Wonder Girls hectic schedule has taken a toll in her life, particularly her love life.

“Morning, Min Jookie” YooBin said to Sunye when she saw her come to the kitchen.

“Early, this morning TOP-oppa called me and told me that JiYong couldn’t sleep well last night because of the show.” YooBin continued.

“What show?” Sunye’s brain was working pretty slowly that morning.

Then as if lightning strike her, Sunye remembered, “OMG, that show with Super Junior. I totally forgot to inform him!” Sunye realized all along that it was her fault for not mentioning it to JiYong. ‘No wonder he called me 100 times last night.’

YooBin was about to open to say something but Sunye ran back to her room to call JiYong. However, his phone was switched off.

“Oh, good, now he is really mad! He even switched off his phone!” Sunye said loudly to herself.

“Unnie” Sunye called out to YooBin. “Can you ask TOP-oppa, where JiYong is because his phone is off!”

“About that, I was just about to tell you just now but you already ran off to your room. Today, JiYong went with Daesung for a show recording out of town for two days. So that means his phone can’t be ‘used’. Out of coverage, dear.” YooBin explained slowly to Sunye, recalling what TOP said to her this morning.

Sunye threw herself at the sofa, the Wonder Girls finally had their rest day today. But Sunye could not even rest now. ‘How on earth can I explain to JiYong that it was all a misunderstanding and for show purposes only.’ Sunye said in her mind.

~Flashback in January~
The MBC Music Core show recording just ended and Sunye saw JiYong dragged SeungRi out of the studio quickly. Earlier, Sunye and SeungRi were chatting happily and appeared close to each other during the show. ‘Will it be that JiYong is mad because of that but I don’t think so because SeungRi is his favourite maknae’ Sunye thought silently as she followed JiYong and SeungRi closely behind.

“SeungRi yah, I told you not to hang around Sunye so close and stop making me jealous!” JiYong raised his voice at SeungRi.

“But, hyung I didn’t do anything to make you jealous” SeungRi said mischievously.

“SeungRi…”Jiyong said sternly.

“Ok, hyung, calm down. You know that I was just playing around. Its fun to see you get jealous” SeungRi said, smiling.

“Ok, just don’t do it again. First was TOP-hyung and now you.” JiYong said, slowly return to his normal tone.

Sunye wanted to approach them but TOP ‘beat’ to that.

“I hear my name being mentioned here?” TOP asked eagerly.

Sunye went inside the room as well.

“Nothing, hyung” JiYong said as he hugged Sunye who was coming to him.

“Aish, JiYong, you think I don’t know what you are talking about? If it’s about the incident last year, didn’t I told you earlier that it was part of the script?” TOP said to JiYong as he dragged SeungRi away from the leader couple.

“Yes, oppa. You know that it was all scripted, right?” Sunye interrupted. She felt delighted that JiYong care so much for her though it may be little too obsessive, well she will be the same if she is the similar condition as well.

JiYong turned and smile to Sunye.

“You know that I love you, oppa” Sunye whispered softly to JiYong making sure that TOP and SeungRi didn’t hear her words.

Hearing the words, JiYong kiss Sunye’s forehead lightly.

“Aish, you two! Stop with the mushiness, you don’t want other people to find out that both of you are in a love relationship, right?” TOP said as he saw JiYong and Sunye acting lovey dovey. The leader couple just smile at him.

~End of Flashback~

Sunye reminisced the times and a smile formed across her face. ‘Wait, this isn’t time to smile’ She said to herself. ‘If even hanging out with the other Big Bang members, JiYong already felt jealous, now this is with other boys and not just other boys, it’s the Super Junior!’ Sunye continued thinking by herself. ‘But no, I don’t think JiYong will be childish enough to do anything at the Super Junior because he is quite close to them especially Kangin-oppa’ Sunye felt restless now, too ‘afraid’ to think of the possibilities that JiYong might do the Super Junior members. Unknowingly, she felt asleep.

~

In the other hand, JiYong and Daesung were on a journey to a town located further away from the city. However, JiYong’s mind was restless and he kept looking at his phone. ‘Why hasn’t she called me back?’ JiYong said to himself without realizing that his phone line is out of coverage.

“Hyung, are you ok? You look like you want to kill somebody. Chill out, hyung.” Daesung said to his hyung though he knew exactly why JiYong looks mad.

As they were getting nearer to the show location, the further was the phone line coverage. God of Love must have a reason to set this trial for this couple who clearly love each other dearly.

And so after two hours driving, JiYong and Daesung arrived at the destination. Along with the show hosts, they did many stuff required in the show and one of the show segment was the game corner called the ‘saranghae’ game. Due to the game rules, DaeSung and JiYong were ‘punished’ to kiss Hyori.

~

“Sunye, wake up, wake up!” Yeeun shook Sunye vigorously.

“Are you ok?” Yeeun and the rest of the girls were surrounding Sunye at the sofa.

“It seems that you were having terrible nightmare-unnie. You were crying.” SoHee said, looking worried.

“No dear, I’m fine. I just dreamed that JiYong oppa turned into a scary green monster and sometimes he turned red. He kept chasing after me and when I tried to hug him, he pushed me away.”Sunye said recollecting her nightmare.

”Its ok, dear. It’s just a dream after all” YooBin patted Sunye on her back and passed her a glass of water.

Sunye gulped down the water while her worried members watched her closely.

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this dream?” Sunye said to her members when she finished drinking.

“Don’t think too much, after all its just a dream. Why not you go and call JiYong-oppa now?” Yeeun suggested, calming down Sunye.

“Yeah, I better go and call JiYong” Sunye replied, taking Yeeun’s advice.

She went back to her room and started dialing his number, finally there is a ringtone but after waiting for so long there was no pick up. Sunye redialed.

~

Jiyong and Daesung were feeling exhausted after finished wrapping up the show recording. They were in their van, heading back to Seoul. Jiyong was about to take a nap when suddenly his phone vibrated.

He picked up the call and it was the voice he longing to hear for the past two days but then he remembered about the ‘incident’ earlier.

Not in the right state of mind due to tiredness, JiYong started questioning Sunye about the ‘incident’. During their phone fights, JiYong slipped out that he kissed Hyori. It just makes matter worse and for the first time, the leader couple had a big fight and the 'cold war' between them began.



*~*~*