Valentines in Japan

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

The ‘love affair’ between the leaders that were discovered 2 weeks ago by their members seems to be going fine now with the ‘blessing’ from their group members. Both groups are now having their break and both will be busy with their overseas promotion starting around February. The Wonder Girls will depart to USA for the JYP concert tour while the Big Bang will visit Japan for their promotional activities.

When the Leader Couple thought that their love sails smoothly, a new ‘scandal’ between Sunye and Park Tae Hwan surfaced.

“You sure, you are just friends with him?” JiYong asked Sunye for the thousandth time.

Both of them were watching tv at the Wonder Girls dorm. The rest of the Wonder Girls went back to their family’s houses. JiYong specifically visit Sunye to know about the truth though he knew that Park Tae Hwan is just a church friend of Sunye.

“Baby, how many times did I tell you already? We are nothing more than just friends, ok? So don’t simply get jealous over this petty things” Sunye said, raising her voice signaling that she want the subject to be dropped.

Seeing his queen ‘angry’, JiYong smoothed out his expression. He knew he shouldn’t be threatened by this rumor since Sunye is his now.

“Then why not we take the chance to ‘improve’ on our relationship like going on a vacation to Japan? Just the two of us”JiYong suggested wishfully, putting his arm over Sunye’s shoulder.

Sunye smilingly said,“Ok, sure why not? Maybe we can go there during the Valentines and celebrate it together in Japan. But, we can only be there for few days since I need to get prepared early for the girls’ USA departure.”

“Sure, few days will be fine, dear.” JiYong said, feeling excited and couldn’t wait for the day to come.

~

And so the awaited day for the couple has arrived. They aboard ANA flight, a Japanese airline to avoid being notice by fans especially.

Throughout the flight journey, JiYong held on Sunye’s hand. She was resting her head over his shoulder and JiYong didn’t want to part with Sunye even for one second. Even when Sunye went to the toilet, he will accompany her. Both leaders were madly in love and all they wanted to do is to savour every moment together since they will not meet each other for almost a month later due to their overseas schedule.

“Baby, are you tired?” JiYong asked Sunye once they arrived at the airport.

They were making their way out of the arrival hall to the taxi stand.

“I don’t think I am tired now, seeing that we arrived in this exciting city.” Sunye said enthusiastically while her eyes were busy ‘enjoying’ the new environment.

Arm in arm, JiYong and Sunye walked out the airport feeling happy and free as because there aren’t people who is going to recognize them there.

JiYong was about to give his happy queen a soft peck on her cheek when suddenly Sunye squealed which made JiYong jumped.

“Why are you shouting? Its not that we never kiss before” JiYong said while massaging his ‘hurt’ ears.

“OMG, its Takuya Kimura on the screen! Oh my, there is even this huge ad of him over there” Sunye practically ignore JiYong’s question as she was busy taking out her phone to capture her favourite idol picture.

As soon as she was about to capture it, JiYong went in front of the phone and blocked her view. It turned out to be a JiYong’s picture instead.

“Hey, oppa~” Sunye shouted.

“You dare take another guy’s picture in front of me!” Ji Yong said showing his jealousy openly.

“But oppa, you can’t be jealous of him. He is the iest man on earth!” Sunye squealed and once again took the picture, this time successfully.

“Am I not y then?” JiYong pouted.

“Definitely, No! KimuTaku-san is 384629856 times more ier than you!” Sunye said half joking.

“Fine” JiYong started to walk away with his luggage and Sunye’s.

“Oppa!” Sunye called out and started small run towards JiYong.

“What?” JiYong turned and Sunye give him a surprise kiss on his lips.

“Saranghae-oppa.” Sunye said before she ran towards the exit.

But JiYong was fast to grab her from running away from him. He put his arms around her and hugged her tightly. Sunye giggled and JiYong cupped her chin before giving her a soft kiss.

“I love you too, baby and no one can take you away from me. Not even that KimuTaku guy. If you think he is y, then I shall work hard to be ier than him for you!” JiYong whispered sweetly to Sunye which makes her heart skip a beat.

~

Both of them later took a cab and went to the hotel that they already booked earlier. Being a ‘traditional’ kind of girl, Sunye requested joining rooms for her and her JiYong. Though she love and trust JiYong very much, she still thinks that some ‘matters’ could not be taken lightly.

“How’s your room?” JiYong came in through the connected door and jumped onto Sunye’s bed. Sunye just smiled at him.

“Can I sleep here tonight?” JiYong asked Sunye playfully though he knew what her answer will be.

Sunye eyed him and said, “No, you can’t. You have your own bed.”

“Chill out baby, I was just kidding. But in case if you change your mind. I’m just next door, you know.” JiYong replied sounded a bit hurt.

“Awww, baby, are you mad now? If you want, you can sleep in between the doors.” Sunye suggested playfully.

“I don’t mind” JiYong answered, sounded half-serious.

“Oppa~,Look I’m just like next door to you and if you need anything, you can just call me. I will let the connected door open, ok? So now go back to your room. I feel sleepy and we have lots to do tomorrow.” Sunye said feeling exhausted now.

“Ok,my sweet baby, goodnight.” JiYong kissed Sunye. “I wish I’m the bed you are sleeping right now!” JiYong said looking at Sunye’s bed.

”Baby, don’t think too much. Just go to sleep!” Sunye laughed at JiYong’s childishness and ushered JiYong to his room.

~

The next morning, the couple had a romantic breakfast together at their hotel room. If their love for each other can be expressed easily in words then tonnes of paper are needed to describe their blessed feelings at that moment.

Around lunch time, hand in hand, JiYong and Sunye took a stroll in the park nearby. They saw many loving couples 'loitering' there as well. Since it is the Valentine’s Day, they can feel the ‘love’ in the air, everywhere.

Later, the lovebirds went to Shibuya as JiYong shopped for clothes and accessories. He bought for Sunye some clothes specifically dresses for her while Sunye bought for her JiYong, a large chocolate box to commemorate their first Valentines together.

~

The happy times they spent together in Japan still lingered in their minds even when they got back to Korea few days later. By then, Sunye was busy preparing with the Wonder Girls for their JYP Concert tour in USA. The Big Bang also started to get busy with their Japanese album promotions. The night before Sunye depart to New York, she was on the phone with her JiYong.

“Baby, take good care of yourself while you are there. Bring more thick clothes since the winter there are quite cold and definitely pay attention on the food you eat.” JiYong said, sounded more like a ‘mother’.

“Don’t worry oppa, I’m not going there alone. The girls are with me as well as the company staffs.” Sunye assured JiYong.

“I am going to miss you so much. Try to find time to go online or at least text me when you are free. Love you.” JiYong reminded Sunye again for the last time.

“Yes, baby. I will and you too take good care of yourself. Don’t work till late midnight. Love you too” Sunye said before hung up.

That was the last conversation both leaders had before they ‘departed' ways to fulfill their ‘obligations’ as the leaders of the top idol groups in Korea.



*~*~*