Secret Expose!

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

JiYong and Sunye who spend their nights at the park talking about all the things they could talk about, well mainly its about love. They didn’t realize that it was already morning until they notice that the sky is no longer dark.

JiYong and Sunye hurriedly went to MBC Studio for their schedules, they called in their members saying that they went for a jog and then they met a friend therefore they will go straight to the studio. JiYong send Sunye half way from the MBC studio as she took a cab to reach their destination ‘separately’. They still couldn’t risk being found out.

However, the two leaders’ actions were not invisible in the eyes if their members. The rest of the WonderBang(Wonder Girls & Big Bang for short) discussed secretly about their leaders’ ‘weird’ behavior. They were in the midst of preparing for the year-end awards that they were scheduled for but they managed to ‘cook up’ a plan. They still have to wait though for the right timing because their leaders’ are so good in ‘hiding’.

But their good acting still couldn’t convince the WonderBang members because in the filming set for the SBS drama,they can be seen so close with each other. Also not to forget, during practices for MBC musical stage, their arms were always around each other.

Then came the New Year, due to TOP’s hectic schedule, he was exhausted and got admitted to the hospital. Seungri was ‘in charge’ to follow JiYong to the MBC Music Core recording. Clearly there was a chemistry seen during filming of the MBC Music Core between the leaders’ couple.

“Do you think, they are in love?” The rest of the Wonder Girls were discussing secretly in the make up room while looking at the two leaders who were having their own conversation.

“I’ll inform the boys about our plan” Sunmi said after they finally plan their mission.

~

That night, Sunmi was busy playing with her laptop, chatting with Seung Ri to be exact.

“Don’t forget to carry out the mission” Sunmi typed, reminding SeungRi.

"Yup, JiYong hyung is now picking up TOP hyung from the hospital and since tomorrow we are still on holiday, I think today JiYong hyung will ‘go out’ again.” Seung Ri replied.

It was that night on Saturday that the members of Big Bang and Wonder Girls plan to find out the truth about JiYong and Sunye. They knew since from few months ago their two leaders are up to something but they do not have the proof.

~

“Sunye, meet you as usual, okay baby?” JiYong whispered in his room afraid that he might be heard by his other members though he was convinced that they are all asleep.

“Sure, but JiYong I felt something is not right tonight” Sunye said voicing out her feelings.

“Baby, you said it every time we go out to date but has anything happen? Nothing, right? I agreed that the Big Bang boys also have been suspicious but just act casually. I know one day we will have to tell them but not now. It isn’t the right time yet.”JiYong said try to convince his Sunye.

“Ok. Meet you in half an hour, baby” Sunye said after JiYong convinced her.

It is their rendezvous to meet almost everyday. JiYong and Sunye was dating secretly for almost two months now. Though they were busy, they make sure that they make time for each other. But since they are on break now, they have more time to meet up. They usually meet up in the park around Seoul after midnight and will only got back around four in the morning. They don’t care if they have little time to sleep because basically they feel fine, maybe this is what people called Love.

Little did they know that their secrets will be revealed by their own group members. As usual, JiYong tip toed his way out and got to his car and went on his way to pick the love of his life.

The other Big Bang members who were alert followed him using TOP’s car. They saw JiYong arrived at the Wonder Girls’ house and saw a girl wearing a cap got out of the building.

“Doesn’t she look like Sunye?” Daesung said.

“Duh, who else could it be if its not her?” TOP replied. The boys eyed Sunye who got into JiYong’s car and saw him giving Sunye a peck on her cheeks.

“OMG, I felt like ‘dying’. Did I just saw hyung kiss Sunye-unnie? I’m too young for this” Seung Ri said while others are still speechless by the ‘spectacle’.

Not until when JiYong drove off that all the boys came back to their ‘senses’.

“I call Ye Eun and inform her now” Daesung said while taking out his handphone.

The boys tailed JiYong's car closely.

“Why do I feel like we are being like a paparazzi now?” Taeyang said. Everybody else laughed.

They saw JiYong parked his car on an empty parking lot near a park and both JiYong and Sunye came out of the car. The boys hide down quickly, afraid that they might be found out by JiYong or Sunye though their car was quite far from them.

Suddenly, Daesung’s phone rang,

“Yes, we are following them right now. You can come here. W e will wait for you.” Daesung said to Ye Eun and he hung up after telling her their location.

“Seung Ri, you go down and follow JiYong and Sunye while we wait for the girls, here.” TOP said giving out instructions to Seung Ri.

“Ok, hyung” Seung Ri agreed and get out of the car quietly to follow JiYong and Sunye.

The rest of the Wonder Girls arrive half an hour later. Then the boys and girls make their way into the park. TOP called SeungRi and he informed them where JiYong and Sunye are but they were unaware of what had happen to SeungRi.

Minutes later when they found the location pointed by SeungRi, they did not find JiYong and Sunye together instead they found SeungRi tied into the bench. They were shocked and while they untie SeungRi, JiYong and Sunye came out from their hiding places.

“What are all of you doing here?” JiYong shouted at them. Sunye stood closely behind him.

“Well, we thought our leader was lost and so we go and search for her. But why are you with our leaders at the middle of the night?” YooBin said though by then everyone got the ‘answer’ they wanted from their leaders.

“Well we were just discussing..” JiYong said trying to put in a white-lie which is clearly isn’t working.

“At the middle of the night?” Taeyang said.

Sunye then nudged JiYong and both were whispering with each other. Slowly, Sunye came out from behind of JiYong.

“Friends, we want to tell you something.” Sunye said while looking at JiYong.

JiYong squeeze her hand before saying, “We are in love with each other!” JiYong said while Sunye looked away, blushing.

The rest of the WonderBang just smiled at their leaders’ confession.

“Took you so long to tell us!” Ye Eun said. The others are still giggling.

“But, please keep it a secret between us, we don’t want any trouble with the companies and fans” Sunye said, half-begging.

“Of course, we wont” SoHee said while the others agreed.

It was nearly morning when all of them dispersed to their dorm separately. It’s like a celebration now that both of their leaders are together and on the way back the respective members could not stop teasing their leaders.



*~*~*