Fight, Round 1

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

Wonder Girls got back to Korea after successfully finishing their concert in USA. Though they just got back, they were busy as always with their schedules and preparation of their next single album. At the meantime, the Big Bang boys were also busy with their concert.

Sunye visited JiYong at his house the very day she and the girls landed in Korea. The Big Bang greeted her with smiles and they were happy that she brought for them gifts from New York.

“Thanks” the Big Bang boys said when they received their presents before JiYong brought Sunye into his room to spend time alone with his Sunye.

Sunye gave the gifts that she bought especially for JiYong, the t-shirt she bought at MTV shop and some cute stuff from Disney.

“Thank you baby” JiYong said to Sunye and hugged her.

“Now, I also have something special for you but you have to close your eyes first” JiYong said, smiling at his Sunye.

“Ok” Sunye answered anxiously and obediently closed her eyes. JiYong then went closer towards Sunye and planted a kiss on her soft lips. Sunye was startled at first but she returned the kiss. JiYong hugged her tighter and he slowly laid Sunye back on his bed, Sunye just followed.

They were still locking lips when suddenly,

“Hyung!!” shouted SeungRi and Daesung, burst opening the door.

Both JiYong and Sunye were startled and they released each other quickly.

“Don’t you guys know how to knock a door” JiYong flipped at them as they ruined his moment with Sunye.

“Erm sorry, hyung. We did not know you and Sunye-unnie were…” SeungRi said while controlling his laughter. Both he and Daesung were turning their backs on JiYong and Sunye, laughing away mischievously at the spectacle they witnessed earlier.

“Its ok,dear don’t be so angry.” Sunye said trying to calm down her JiYong. JiYong’s expression smooth out when Sunye patted him on his back and he smiled at her.

“What did you guys want to tell me so urgently that both of you just barged into my room without knockin?” JiYong turned to asked Daesung and SeungRi.

“Nothing” Both of them were still exchanging mischievous glances. JiYong stood up and went to them who were standing in front of his door. Seeing JiYong approached, they gave in.

“Hyung, it was actually TOP-hyung’s idea. He said that hyung is doing something with Sunye-unnie and he asked us to check out.” the mischievous SeungRi said while looking at Sunye who was still sitting shyly on JiYong’s bed.

Without waiting for further explanation, JiYong pushed SeungRi and Daesung aside and went to look for TOP-hyung. He found him sitting, watching tv with Taeyang at the living room.

“Hyung, you asked Daesung and Seungri to check me out is it?” JiYong asked TOP–hyung directly while trying his best to control his temper.

“No, I did not. Why should I?” the innocent TOP said and he realized that the two maknaes were using his names to make prank on JiYong.

TOP stood up and wanted to call out Daesung and Seung Ri but even before he could open his mouth, the two naughty boys ran out to the main door trying to escape from the furious TOP. TOP ushered Taeyang to accompany him to catch the two and so left JiYong and Sunye alone in the house.

JiYong went to Sunye who was standing outside his room door laughing away at his mischievous group members.

“Ok, shall we continue back at where we stop?” JiYong said hugging Sunye closer to him.

“You wish” Sunye said while playfully pushed JiYong but he was too strong for her.

JiYong kissed her lightly on her forehead which makes Sunye’s heart beats quickly and her eyes wander at the clock hanging on the wall behind him.

“Dear, I’ve got to go now. Its already late, the girls and I have dance practice tomorrow” Sunye said when she realized its almost 10pm.

“Aww, but you just arrived” JiYong pouted. Sunye’s heart almost melts seeing that pouted face of JiYong.

“Why not you just stay over tonight?” JiYong asked wishfully.

“No,I can’t dear. I promise whenever I’m free I’ll try to come over and besides we can still keep in touch through phone.” Sunye said softly.

“Ok then. I’ll walk you down” JiYong gave in reluctantly and give Sunye one last hug before both of them went downstairs.

~

Ever since the last meeting, the two leaders did not have any ‘quality time’ for each other although they did meet once in a while but only for a short while as both were busy preparing for their album. They still keep connected with each other through phone though.

At the end of May, the Wonder Girls released their single album title ‘So Hot’ and it was a total hit. JiYong in the meantime was busy producing Big Bang next album and as usual that night he fell asleep on his desk in his room while composing. His phone vibrated and Sunye’s ringtone alarmed him. He quickly opened his phone to look at the message Sunye sent to him.

'Good night, oppa. Sweet dreams' The message read. He was delighted to receive the message. He looked at the time and it showed that it is almost 1 am.

'Sunye must have just finished her schedule and dance practices.' He said it silently. JiYong knew too well Sunye’s schedule with the Wonder Girls. As much as he missed Sunye and wanted to see her badly, he can’t be selfish to ask her out in the middle of night like they used to do.

'Good night. Rest well' JiYong replied while he is still wandering in ways to meet his Sunye. He counted back that he didn’t meet her for almost two weeks already.

At that time, JiYong wished badly that he could be Sunye’s handphone where he can be carried around all the time with her. He closed his phone and went to his bed to continue his sleep.

He woke up late in the morning, only to find a message from Sunye, telling him ‘Good morning’ and that as usual she has numerous events and tv show recordings.

~

Sunye went to the tv location with the rest of Wonder Girls. Today they had a recording with Super Junior for MBC Every1 Idol show. She looked at the script with the rest of the Wonder Girls. They were informed that they have a couple relay and stuff, like the show in Love Letter.

After reading through the script, Sunye wanted to inform JiYong about it but she forgot and so the recording goes. During the recording, Sungmin and Eeteuk were fighting for Sunye’s 'love'. Sunye was occupied with lots of things later and she totally forgot to inform JiYong about the incidence and besides she ‘selfishly’ assumed that JiYong would understand that most of the show on tv is scripted.

But little did she know, JiYong is a very jealous person. And so as usual, JiYong watch the tv whenever Wonder Girls or more specifically his Sunye is on. It’s the only way for him to see her. They aired the first part which was quite interesting but what caught JiYong’s eyes was the preview for the following episode: Sungmin was holding Sunye’s arm and he also watched the part where Eeteuk scolded Sungmin.

He took his phone to call Sunye but after numerous attempts, all his calls still went to the mailbox. Sunye who was busy attending interviews at the time, switched off her phone. JiYong felt restless as he keeps on trying to call Sunye but couldn’t get through.

“JiYong, just calm down. She is probably busy right now, that is why she switched off her phone” Taeyang tried to calm down his best friend.

JiYong practically ignored him and went to his room. He was holding his phone tightly in his hand and tried to lie down on his bed. Moments later, he felt asleep thinking of the scene where Sungmin put his hands on his Sunye. He doesn’t know why he is so angry although he knew it is all for tv show purposes only. ‘But why didn’t she tell me earlier?’ JiYong pondered in his dreams.

The next morning, JiYong was scheduled to participate as a guest for the SBS Family Outing show with Daesung. But his mind is still on ‘Sungmin-holding-Sunye’ issue.

The misunderstanding got worst when he realized that Sunye didn’t return any of his missed call yesterday.



*~*~*