Love Him

I Don't Need A Man

Chaerin's house
Chaerin's POV

It’s been two day after Jiyong confession to Chaerin, but Chaerin still can’t forget about it. “damn, why this guy keep poping in my mind..?”. Chaerin feel like she don’t want to go to school because she afraid that she can’t face to face with Jiyong. “yah! Why I’m must afraid? There’s nothing to be afraid of!” Chaerin keep mumbling to herself without realizing her phone ring. She quickly pick up her phone and smilling when see the caller. “yah, pabo! What do you want?!” Chaerin answer harshly. “ Chaerin-ah this pabo has a name and his name is KRIS!”. Chaerin chuckled “well I don’t care. Why are you calling me? Are there something you wanna tell me?”. Chaerin can hear Kris take a deep breath before answering “ actually I wanna tell you that I…” before Kris could finish his word there’s knock at Chaerin door. “Kris, I’m sorry can we continue at school cause I need to take bath now “. Kris just sigh “but Chaerin..” “Kris we gonna met at school okay! Bye” and Chaerin quickly take her bath before her father start nagging.

Kris’s House
Kris POV

Kris take a deep breath “this girl is really crazy. How can she just cut me like that!”. Kris keep messing his hair. Right now, he feel really lost. “how I’m gonna tell her..?” and Kris keep wondering ow to tell Chaerin about something that keep disturbing his mind lately.

At school

Chaerin POV
 

Chaerin keep looking her watch. “are this pabo want to revenge to me?”. Chaerin feel weird cause Kris never late to see her beside it’s her that always late to meet him. “aigoo~ this guy really get on my nerve! He should be here right now!”. Chaerin keep looking araund and frozen when she saw Jiyong is staring at her. “oh god! What he’s doing here?!”. Chaerin quickly turn her body oppsite Jiyong and walk faster to avoid Jiyong, but unfortunately it’s too late cause Jiyong already grab her wrist.

Jiyong POV

“yah! What are you doing. Let me go!”. Jiyong only smile when he heard Chaerin words. “relax baby. Why you look so stress”. Jiyong said it while rubbing Chaerin hair. He can look that Chaerin blushing from his action.
“ baby where you’ve been gone yesterday. I keep looking for you but you’re nowhere to find”. Jiyong look at Chaerin eyes “if my confession make you feel bad to me, I’m really sorry about it”. Chaerin only look at Jiyong without saying anything. “and about my confession that day it’s true. I mean..” Jiyong bit his lips before continue “ I really fall in love with you. I don’t know how but I really love you. I know this really sound silly but have you heard love at the first sight, I think that I fall in love with you when the first time I saw you. Do you remember when you hit me. That’s the first time I saw you and my heart already fall for you”

Chaerin POV

Chaerin couldn’t believe what just she heard. “oh my god! This is crazy!”. Chaerin look up and she can see that Jiyong is looking at her “did you really mean that?”. Suddenly Jiyong came closer to her until she can smell Jiyong’s scent and it’s make her heart beat so fast. “of couse baby. I really love you but I think that you don’t love me”, Jiyond said it with sad face. Chaerin quickly answer “no!”. She look down and bit her lips “ I mean, maybe I love you too”. Chaerin quickly cover her face cause she can feel that she blushing so bad. Chaerin frozen when suddenly Jiyong hug her and she feel really lost. “that’s mean I have chance to catch you” Jiyong smirk slyly to Chaerin and Chaerin only look at Jiyong “maybe…” and she can feel Jiyong soft lips on her lips. Chaerin close her eyes and whisper to herself “I love him…”

#sorry if my grammar and hope you enjoy it. please leave comment and tell me what you're think about my story. :)