MEET HIM

I Don't Need A Man

In Chaerin's  House

Chaerin's POV

Chaerin wake up when her alarm clock is ringing. She snooze the alarm and continue her sleep. Then she heard someone is knocking her door. “Chaerin, wake up! You need to go to school today”. It her father voices. Chearin go up lazily and open her door. She see her father smilling to her. “Appa I’m tired today. Can I skip the school?”. Her father expression change. ”I’ll give you 15 minutes to get ready after that go downstairs and take your breakfast!”. Chaerin sigh heavily cause she don’t want to go to school but don’t have any choice. Chaerin go downstairs after dress up and saw her sister, Haelin and her father is talking. Her mother already passed away when give birth to Healin. Eventhough she doesn’t have a mother but she grateful that she has a great and loving father. She walked toward her father and kiss his cheek. “Chaerin don’t forget about tonight!”. Chaerin look at his father confusedly. “tonight?” chaerin asked. Her father pinch her nose and say “aigoo, tonight my friend will have dinner in our house". Chaerin nod her head “oohhh, okay. I’ll go home after school and help you set the dinner. Okay?”. Her father just nod his head and Chaerin kiss her father again. “I love you Appa!”. Chaerin wear her shoes and leaving her house.

In Chaerin's school

Chaerin POV

Chaerin arrived at her school and she start looking for her friends. She smile when she see her friends at canteen. “hey, girl!”. Chaerin yell and make her friend surprised. “Chaerin-ah don’t do that! You almost make me died!”. Bom say  and pinch Chaerin hands and Chaerin just laughing at Bom shock face. “Chaerin-ah did you forget something?”. Chaerin just look at Bom confusely. “ forget about what?”. “ Did you promise anything to Kris?”. Chaerin shocked and quickly excuse herself. “ I’m gonna dead. How can I forget about Kris!” Chaerin mumbling to herself without realize that she gonna hit someone. “ahh!!” Chaerin can’t stabilize herself and fell down. But strangely she didin’t fall to the ground but onto something soft. She quickly stand up and surprised when she realize that she bumping into someone and it’s a guy. “I’m sorry!” Chaerin bow and apologise to that guy. “it’s okay.” That guy smile to Chaerin and her heart beat so fast when she saw that smile. “OMG, he’s so cute!!” Chaerin said to  herself. “excuse me. Do you still here?” that guy look strangely at Chaerin. “oh yeah. I’m sorry I need to go now and once again I’m sorry for hitting you”.Chaerin feel so ashamed to that guy. She just walked quickly to find Kris and left that guy.

Jiyong POV

Jiyoung looked at that girl until she’s gone from his view. “strange girl but she’s very beautiful”. Jiyong just smile when he remember how that girl amazed by his smile. “hope to see you again, little girl”. 

KRIS POV

“where’s the hell is chaerin now?”. Kris looked and it’s watch. It’s already nine-thirty but Chaerin still doesn’t come out. “this gizibe is really making me mad!!”. Suddenly he can feel that someone is hugging him from behind. He doesn’t need to turned cause by the scent of her sweet perfume, he know that Chaerin is the one who hugging him. “Kris, I’m sorry. I really forget about my promise”. Kris turn at Chaerin and he can see that Chaerin is honest. “I trust you but you’ll get punishment.” Chaerin look at him and he continue his words “ tonight you must go to my house and help me finish my homework”. Chaerin shook her head and say “Kris I’m sorry but tonight my father have his guest and I had to help him.” Kris just sigh “fine, I understand”. Chaerin feel sorry to Kris. “how about tomorrow night?” Kris smile and nod his head quickly. Chaerin just laugh and both of them go to their class.        . 

Chaerin's POV

“thanks god, he did not that angry to me” Chaerin feel grateful because Kris didin’t mad at her. Kris is Chaerin bestfriend since kindergarten until now. Eventhough Bom also her bestfriend, but Kris is different. Kris always beside her and that’s make Chaerin always feel safe. But people in school always misunderstood about their relationship. She love Kris but not love as a lover but she love Kris as her brother. Since she doesn’t have brother, so she always hanging with Kris and never think about fall in love with Kris. She also wondering why she never fall in love with Kris. But maybe it’s fate that she and Kris is nothing more than friend.

Chaerin's house

Chaerin's POV

            It’s already 7.30pm but the guest still didin’t come to Chaerin’s house. “Appa, when your guest will arrive? I need to sleep early because tomorrow I have test” Chaerin look at her father. “Chaerin-ah please wait. I’ll sure that they gonna arrive soon.” Her father try to convice her. Then there knock in their door. Chaerin quickly go to open the door and she’s frozen. “good night miss. Is this Mr. Lee house?”. Chaerin nod her head and invite them to come in. she still couldn’t blink her eyes. “that’s him. That’s the guy that I hit today. Oh my god, what he’s doing here?”. Chaerin couldn’t believe what she just saw. “but is that his father?” Chaerin wondering. “yah! Pabo. Of course that’s his father. He must came here to accompany his father” Chaerin said and knocking her head for her stupidness.

Jiyong POV

 

“I can see her is really panic when she saw me hahahah. She look so cute tonight. With long dress and brown hair, she look really perfect” Jiyong just smile when he can see that the girl infront him is nervous. Suddenly Chaerin father say something. “ Jiyong how your day today?” Jiyong look at chaerin and smirk slyly. “today at school I saw a beautiful woman”. “ oh really? How you meet her?” Chaerin father asked Jiyong “ she accidently hit me cause I was so handsome today” suddenly Chaerin interrupt “ I was not! I did not realise that you’re infront me!” everyone on that table is looking at Chaerin. “ so you’re the beautiful girl? No wonder my son can’t take his eyes off of you since the beginning he saw you”. Jiyong just laughing with them meanwhile Chaerin is feel so embarrassed.

Chaerin's POV

“ahhh!! Why I’m so stupid? Why I interrupt this conversation.” Chaerin feel like she explode with anger cause her father keep teasing her. Chaerin quickly finished her dinner and quickly go to kitchen. She take a deep breath and drink water. “chaerin so pabo!!!”. Chaerin walked slowly to living room  and it seem like Jiyong and his father is about to leave. “thanks for the great dishes. Hope we’ll see soon.” Jiyong’s father thanks Chaerin and she just smile. Chaerin  watch them walked out the door when suddenly that guy turn to Chaerin and kiss her. “thanks for the delicious dinner and I hope that I can know you better ” Chaerin shock when Jiyong whisper to her. Jiyong gone from her view but she still think about Jiyong words and that night Chaerin couldn’t sleep well.

NOTE: SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR . I'M REALLY SORRY. AND SORRY IF THERE'S TYPO. ONCE AGAIN I'M GONNA SAY THAT ENGLISH ISN'T MY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE.THANKS FOR THE SUBS AND COMMENT :)