Confess

I Don't Need A Man

At Chaerin school

Chaerin POV

After the accident last night, Chaerin tried her best to avoid Jiyong. She found out that Jiyong take engineering, so she can easily avoid from him. She look at her watch and shocked “! I’m late again”. She quickly ran to library and looked for someone. Suddenly she can feel that someone is hugging her from behind. Chaerin surprised and turn back. She can see a male figure infront her and hit that guy when she noticed that’s Kris. “ yah, pabo! What are you doing? Are you mad?” but Kris kept laughing “you look shocked, baby” with that she hit Kris with her elbow. “ yah, Chaerin-ah! That’s hurt.” Chaerin just laughing “serve your right my dear!” she quickly held Kris hand “let’s go to canteen. I’m feel so hungry now”. After that they walked to canteen while holding hand.

Kris POV

“this girl is really driving me crazy. She look very cute today” Kris keep mumbling to his self. Kris can’t stay calm because Chaerin is holding his hand and he can feel his heart beat so fast right now and it can explode any time. They arrive at canteen and Chaerin quickly looked at the menu. “what you want to eat?” Kris didin’t realise that Chaerin asking him cause he’s busy staring at Chaerin beautiful face. “hellloo~~, are you still here?” but Kris stll didin’t give any response to Chaerin. Chaerin quickly pinch Kris and he looked shocked “ ouch! Why you pinch me?” Kris asked when he can feel pain from Chaerin’s pinch.”what are you thinking about! I’m asking, what you want to eat today?!” Kris laughing and Chaerin frown “what’s so funny?!”. He can feel that Chaerin is mad at him. “it’s nothing. Okay today I want to eat…..” before Kris can finish his words, suddenly his phone ring. He looked at his phone and feel sad “Chaerin-ah I’m sorry. I can’t lunch with you. My lecture want to meet me now” Kris looked at Chaerin and he can see that Chaerin did not happy about it. “you can go” Kris quickly grab Chaerin hand “I’m sorry. I really want to accompany you but I must to go”. Chaerin looked at Kris “yah, pabo! Didin’t I told you to go!”. Kris quickly stand up and make his way to his lecture. “yah! Why this thing happened?!”. Kris just leave Chaerin alone regretly.

Chaerin POV

After Kris gone from her view, Chaerin kept staring at the menu. She lose her appetite. “how can that pabo left me eating alone” Chaerin keep dreaming then she can hear that someone is whispering to her ear. “can I sit here?”. Chaerin frozen when she heard that voice. She think that she have heard that voice. Then, there’s somebody sit beside her. She turn and suprissed to see Jiyong  sitting beside her. “why you look sad?” Jiyong try to start the conversation. “none of your business!” Chaerin reply harshly without looking at Jiyong. “wow, so fierce! And I like that”. Jiyong soft voice make Chaerin jaw almost dropped. “but right now I don’t have any friend. Can you be my friend?” Chaerin looked at Jiyong shoked after heard his words. “please…” Jiyong begging at Chaerin like little boy and she can’t stop herself from laughing. “okay, you can but please don’t act like that it make me sick!” Chaerin said to Jiyong. Both of them keep chatting and laughing. Chaerin feel so happy with Jiyong. Jiyong look matured but in fact he’s really a funny guy.

Jiyong POV

Jiyong couldn’t blinked his eyes from Chaerin. “ damn! She look really cute when laughing and her laugh sound music to my ears”. Jiyong keep staring at her and it make Chaerin feel uncomfortable. “do you have a boyfriend?” Jiyong asked Chaerin and he can see that Chaerin is shocked with his question.” Why you asking me like that? By the way I don’t have a boyfriend so do you have problem with it” Chaerin answer sarcasticly. Jiyong keep laughing and look at Chaerin. “if you don’t have a boyfriend so it’s easy for me to catch you”. Chaerin feel confuse “catch me?” Jiyong nod his head “ yeah it’s easy for me to catch you cause I think that I already fall in love with you”.

Chaerin POV

Chaerin didin’t believe what just she heard. “ am I dreaming?” and her heart beating so fast and Chaerin can feel her check already blushing. “! What should I say to him”. Jiyong keep looking at Chaerin and that pair of hazel eyes make Chaerin anxious. “why I’m like this?” Chaerin don’t know how to speak Jiyong as her tangue can’t pronouns any word after heard Jiyong words. “dear heart, please stop beating like this!” Chaerin keep quiet and theres only silent between them two after Jiyong confession.