Chapter 1

Sweet Fantasy

Hyoyeon awoke in the middle of the dark night to the sound of screaming.  Her eyes scanned the dark room and she noticed an orange glow illuminating through the window.  A million thoughts began to race through her head as she quickly scrambled out of her bed over to the window.  Her heart immediately sank as her eyes took in the scene outside.  The houses down the long street were being set ablaze.  People were screaming and running as the small village was being engulfed in flames.  Men cloaked in black and armed with weapons were marching up the street towards the house she was staying in. 

"How did they find me?" mumbled Hyoyeon.  She looked at the devastating scene before her for a few more seconds and then quickly turned back to face her room.  She then ran around her room quickly grabbing her possessions and throwing them into a black backpack.  She threw her hair long blonde hair up into a messy ponytail and quickly changed out of her pajamas into a pair of black skinny jeans.  She pulled her black leather jacket on and a loud bang made her jump slightly.  The front door had been kicked in and she quickly ran over to the bedside table to grab a bracelet sitting on top.  Her adrenaline was pumping through her veins as anxiety began to quickly rise within her.  

She could hear footsteps barrading up the stairs as she crossed the room back to the window.  She slipped on the gold bracelet and looked out through the glass again.  More of the village's buildings were set on fire and she watched with sad eyes as she became lost in her thoughts.  A loud thud sounded at the door, breaking her chain of thoughts.  

Throwing up the window, Hyoyeon lept out onto the little overhang/roof right below her window sill and slid down quickly.  Once her feet hit the grass-covered ground, she quickly turned and dove into the bushes behind her.  Her heart was beginning to pound violently within her chest.  Looking up, she saw two men dressed in black and holding weapons in their hands, leaning out of the window.  Their eyes scanning the area.  After a few seconds, the two men ducked back inside and Hyoyeon sighed with relief.  Her heart was still pouding like crazy as she looked around and tried to think of an escape plan.  Staying in the bushes was not goign to be an option for her if she wanted to survive.  

Her eyes then landed on the forest that stood a few yeards away.  She looked back at the village and a tinge of guilt filled her stomach.  The cries and screams were overwelhming and was bringing tears to her eyes.  The smiling faces of the warm and welcoming people that greeted her a couple weeks ago were now solemn and depressed.  A single tear rolled down her cheek as she turned her attention back to the forest.  

Without any hestitation, Hyoyeon dashed out of the bushes.  Running as fast as she could, she crossed the few yards that separated the village from the forest.  Once she passed the first set of trees, she stopped for a quick second to see if anyone was following her.  Seeing no one, she turned and made her way through the forest, not once looking back at the burning village.  

 

"Brother, you need to get up," yelled Dara as she busted through the doors of Kwon Jiyong's bedroom.  She quickly crossed through the dark room over to his bed.  Staring at the sleeping figure, Dara sighed and began to shake his shoulder violently. 

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong, get up!"  She stopped once she saw him roll over to face her.  His eyes slowly opened and they squinted to adjust to the little amount of light in the room.  His eyes then fell on his sister and he immediately glared at her.  

"What do you want Dara?" he asked in a groggy state.  He stretched out his arms above his head and sighed.  

"Father wants to see you, now."  Jiyong groaned at the mention of his father and rolled over in his bed. 

"Can't it wait?"  Dara placed her hands on her hips and stared hard him.  

"I'm afraid it can't."  Jiyong snuggled himself into his blankets and sighed heavily from exhaustion.  He was still really tired and was starting to get annoyed with his sister interupting his sleep.  

"I'm sure it can wait until its later in the morning and when its not the middle of the night."  He then closed his eyes and took another deep breath.  

"Jiyong, you don't understand.  You need to get up and go see father."  Jiyong did not respond and silence engulfed the room.  Dara started to tap her foot impatiently and sighed in annoyance.  

"Jiyong, get up," she demanded as she grabbed and yanked off the covers that were keeping him warm.  Jiyong groaned in frustration.  

"Come on Dara, just let me sleep," he said while keeping his eyes shut. 

"I know that the relationship between you and father isn't very good and I know that you like to irritate him, but you should get up."  Jiyong rolled back over and opened his eyes to face his sister. 

"Why?  What could be so important that he has to drag me out of bed in the middle of this dark and cold night?" He then rolled back over in his bed and made himself comfy while keeping his back to Dara.  

"They found her, Jiyong." After hearing her words, he immediately sat up from his bed.  His eyes went wide as he stared at his sister.  Her eyes then fell to the floor in front of her.  

"Seriously?" he asked.  Dara slowly nodded her head and looked back up at her brother. 

"How?" he asked.  Dara shrugged and headed for the door.  Jyong stared after her with his eyes still wide from shock.  Before she walked out the door, Dara turned to face Jiyong. 

"You are going to have to father about that."  She then left, leaving Jiyong alone in his room.  He sat in silence as a couple thoughts and memories rushed through his mind.  After a few seconds had passed, Jiyong shook his head in disbelief and quickly got up from his bed.  He then crossed his room to the closet where he got changed and headed to go see his father. 


Good Day Everyone :D

I know that the first chapter seems so short

But I had to update for you all :)

It is going to be a little bit different from my oneshot so its a little different for people who have read it

I hope you all like the first chapter and I almost have the second chapter done so i will be updating soon!

Thanks everyone for your support!

<3 Please comment and subscribe <3