Christmas Dream

SunSica One-Shot Collection

HIIII GUYS, I'M SO SORRY! REALLY! SO SO SO SO SORRY ;;  it wasn't my intention to make you wait so much hahaha happens :/

I'm kind of in a hurry right now because well... Christmas Eve, I still need to take shower and go to my Grandma's house, so please accept my apologies ;; 

btw I think this one shot is kind of confusing, at least when I was writing I was like: "wut? no, this is not what should happen" but anyway, hope you enjoy it.

And I'm sorry for any mistake, really, sorry ;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was watching from the backstage a certain short girl performing Bloom with some good looking guys dancing with her and she was at the edge of just going up on the stage and take the girl away from all those people, dancers, fans, cameramen and who else was there watching the girl dancing.

She was the only one focused on Sunny, she saw Sunny practicing, rehearsing, and all those times she thought about dragging all the dancers away from her.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” SeoHyun appeared beside her drinking a bottle of water and Jessica shook her head.

“Nothing, just…  Just not feeling really well.” Jessica answered and the maknae almost choked.

“No? Oh my God! Should we call manager oppa?” SeoHyun asked already leaving Jessica’s side, but the girl was faster and grabbed her wrist .

“Don’t worry, Seo. It’s just… You know… Ah…” Jessica looked once more at the stage and saw one the guys holding Sunny’s hand. “Diarrhea.”

“Sorry?” SeoHyun asked incredulous.

“I got too nervous, so yeah… I just need to go to the bathroom, everything will be alright.” Jessica smiled awkwardly at the maknae that just nodded in agreement.

“If you want, I can stay in front of the bathroom to stop people.”

“Don’t worry, I can take care of myself.” Jessica went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.  She stared at the mirror for some seconds and tried to smile. “If you want Sunny then you should at least smile like a nice person.” A few more tries and the smile was replaced by a grumpy expression. “Is the performance already over?” Jessica put her ear close to the door to hear it, but all she heard was a loud knock.

“Jessica? Are you there?” It was Sunny. Jessica could hear her own heartbeat perfectly. “Sica? I know you’re there, Seo told me so. Are you okay?” Jessica wasn’t able to respond she just breathed heavily and thought. “Seriously, Sica. If you don’t come out, I’m calling manager oppa!” Sunny said worried and Jessica found it pretty cute. “Jessica!”

“I’m out! Geez…” Jessica opened the door and Sunny peeked at the room.

“What were you doing?” She asked and Jessica rolled her eyes.

“I… Well… You know… Hm… I was…”

“Pooping?” Sunny asked and Jessica couldn’t help but laugh. “Really? It doesn’t smell like you just pooped! It actually smells nice! What do you eat, Sica? Flowers? Perfume?” Jessica laughed louder and Sunny just smirked. “Seo said you had a diarrhea. I was worried when I came to the backstage and you were nowhere.” Sunny hugged Jessica’s waist.

“Hey! No touching right now, missy.” Jessica said against her own feelings.  “I’m about to go on stage, so… Yeah… Just leave.” Sunny let Jessica go and stared at her.

“You’re weird, you know? There’s something wrong with you… And I’ll discover until the end of the concert.” Sunny said and Jessica just laughed.

“Whatever you say, shorty. Good luck.” The tallest left Sunny so she could get prepared to get on stage since she was the one after SooYoung’s performance.

The shortest member knew something was wrong with Jessica, she know Jessica have been avoiding her since she started practicing Bloom, but the reason for this she had no idea.

Sunny used the bathroom and left as soon as she heard Jessica’s performance was about to start. She rushed outside and stood next to TaeYeon.

“Jessica looks great on that dress.” She heard TaeYeon saying and just nodded in agreement. “She seemed pretty weird watching you.”

“Weird?”

“Yeah, I mean, she was clenching her jaws and some other weird stuffs, like closing her eyes and well… It felt like she was jealous.” TaeYeon smirked at Sunny. “Maybe you got yourself what wanted, huh?”

“It’s not like she likes me, maybe she was… Jealous of my iness.” Sunny giggled and looked at TaeYeon that still had that naughty smirk on her face.

“Or maybe she wants you to bloom on her bed.” The leader laughed really loud and Sunny face palmed herself.

“Just shut up, Kim Byuntaeng.”

“OH LOOK! SHE’S TAKING THE DRESS OFF!” TaeYeon started to spazz and Tiffany appeared. “Gosh, I didn’t know Jessica could be THIS y.”

“You better watch your mouth, Kim TaeYeon.” The American girl warned the oldest one who just smiled. “You can’t deny it, can you?”

“Well… Ask lil’ Sunny right here, I’m sure she thinks the same.” Sunny was starting to get tired off all the teasing from TaeNy.

“I’d be really happy if you could just stop this, you know?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” TaeYeon mumbled and left Sunny’s side.

The short girl sighed and took a look at Jessica that was finishing her performance.

Sunny rushed to get near the entrance of stage to wait for Jessica and as soon as the girl came down she smiled widely. “You were totally awesome.” She hugged the girl and Jessica sighed. “Tired?”

“Not yet.” Jessica giggled and hugged Sunny back.

“Oh, my baby is so heavy. Ugh… C’mon.” SoonKyu tried to drag Jessica to a chair but failed poorly.

“No need for that.” She smiled and then frowned when saw the way TaeYeon was looking at her, she let go from Sunny and coughed. “So… Hm…”

“Ah… Yuri looks good in that dress, right?” Sunny asked trying to change de subject but Jessica just stared at her. “No?”

“Yeah… Yuri always looks good.” Jessica mumbled and Sunny coughed.

“Hm… Yeah.”

Awkwardness took over both girls.

“Unnies! Go change yourselves, we’ll all perform together soon!” SeoHyun broke the silence.

----------------------------------------------------

After the concert all nine girls were inside a van heading to their dorm. Jessica was sitting beside Sunny and was almost sleeping when she felt the small girl poking her ribs.

“Sica, what happened today?” Jessica’s eyes were closed, but she knew Sunny was looking at her. “You had no diarrhea, I checked the bathroom and there was no sign of poop there.” The girl giggled and Jessica sighed.

“Nothing, I was just not feeling well.” Jessica answered and Sunny slapped her arm. “Ouch! What was that for?”

“You’re lying to me, Jung SooYeon.”

“How can you be so sure about that, Lee SoonKyu?”

“TaeYeon told me some… uh… stuffs…” Sunny mumbled and Jessica opened her eyes.

“Stuffs? What kind of stuffs?”

“She said you looked jealous watching me performing.” She said shyly and Jessica felt the urge to pinch her cheeks but just rolled eyes.

“Me? Jealous of what?”

“Me and my dancers.” Sunny said and Jessica laughed.

“No… I wasn’t… I wasn’t jealous.”

“You’re lying.” Sunny poked Jessica again. “Tell me why you were jealous and why you looked so clingy after that.”

“Shut up, shorty. You’re imagining things.” Jessica just wanted to finish that conversation as soon as possible, but Sunny was willing to know the truth.

“No, I’m not. Tell me what’s wrong, please.” The girl pouted and Jessica sighed.

“You want the truth?” Sunny nodded excitedly. “Well… I was kind of jealous. Ah… I felt like hm… Punching those guys everytime they got closer to you and… hm… Yeah… That’s it. But you know, no lesbian feelings.” Jessica looked at Sunny that was staring blankly at her feet.

“Well… That’s… Good, I think.” Jessica smiled and closed her eyes and then heard Sunny mumbling “But, I have lesbian feelings for you.” And Jessica’s eyes opened once more.

“Sorry?”

“What?”

“You… What?”

“Nothing… I said nothing.”

“No, no, I’m not deaf, SoonKyu. You what?”

“I said I have… I have…”

“Lesbian feelings for me? You like me?” Jessica was incredulous. “You like me for real?”

“Hm… Well… Yeah… I… But I won’t, you know, do anything you don’t want to. Actually I’m pretty fine with just being friends with you.” Jessica shook her head and grabbed Sunny’s hand.

“Maybe we could… Try.” Jessica said and Sunny smiled.

“Really?”

“Yep.”

“Can we… Kiss?” Sunny asked shyly and then she heard an ‘awn’ coming from the front seat followed by a ‘shh’

Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up to take a look at the people that were listening to their conversation.

“Oh! Hi Jessica! Having fun?” HyoYeon laughed and SooYoung laughed together with her.

“You two better shut up.” Jessica warned them but they just laughed even more.

“Jessica, please sit down and shut up.” TaeYeon shouted from her sit. The ice princess just stared at the two girls and they smiled.

“I’m watching you.”

“We’re watching you too.” HyoYeon winked and SooYoung added “Hope it ends as a .” They hive-fived and giggled. Jessica just sat down and looked at Sunny.

“Seriously. This girls are just so… UGH.” Jessica groaned in annoyance and Sunny giggled.

“Sica yah, don’t worry, they’re just excited to have a new couple on the group.” And then they heard and “Yeah! She’s totally right!” coming from SooYoung. Jessica rolled her eyes and felt Sunny’s hand on hers. “They were also like that when YoonYul got together.”

“Aish… It’s just frustrating.” She was about to complain a bit more when Sunny kissed her cheek.

“It’s just for now.” Jessica sighed and looked at the tiny girl beside her.

“You know… I think I received my Christmas present earlier this year.”

“Oh really? And are you happy with it, miss Jung?”

“Not yet.” Sunny’s eyes widened and Jessica smirked.

“Why? I mean… We… I…” Sunny didn’t know what to do and the girl laughing in front of her wasn’t really helping. “Why are you laughing?”

“Silly, something is missing.”

“S-Something is missing? What is it?” Sunny looked around and saw nothing that could satisfy her princess.

“This.” Jessica leaned in and kissed Sunny’s lips. They were enjoying the moment when Jessica felt eyes on her. She opened one of them and saw HyoYeon and SooYoung’s smirks. “UGH! JUST STAY AWAY FOR AWHILE!” Jessica shouted after breaking the kiss with Sunny.

“We recorded your first kiss, isn’t that sweet?” Hyo asked and Sunny sighed. “You can watch it whenever you want!”

“Oh! Next year, you guys can watch it together and you’ll thank us for that, because it’ll be just adorable!” SooYoung laughed “We’re just being nice right here. Oh! We can put All I Want For Christmas as background song!”

“YES! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!” Hyo and Soo high-fived again and Jessica groaned louder. “Maybe some cute Christmas decoration!”

The van stopped and TaeYeon was the first one to get out: “Jesus, you girls should learn how to be not that loud.”

“Forgive TaeTae she is just you know… Tired.” Tiffany followed her and SeoHyun also left with a Yuri almost carrying a tired Yoona on her back.

“You should be more thankful, Jung SooYeon.” SooYoung stared at the ice princess and felt chill on her spine when Jessica stared back at her. “Okay, I’m sorry. C’mon Hyo, let’s just leave them alone.” Both girls left the van and Jessica finally smiled once more.

“Finally just the two of us.” She mumbled and hugged Sunny. “Now you can give me a proper Christmas present.” And when Sunny was about to kiss Jessica again. “UGH! SERIOUSLY? CHOI SOOYOUNG, KIM HYOYEON! I CAN SEE YOU'RE STILL THERE!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... This is it, I hope I won't take that long to write the next one shot haha now I really need to rush ;; oh gosh my dad will kill me ;; hahahaha

Merry Christmas guys! 

See you soon~

btw: I'll answer all comments later