Pet addicted

SunSica One-Shot Collection

Okay guys, I've spend most of the time thinking about a title, but I seriously have no idea, so... It'll be this one, sorry :/ haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was laying on the sofa waiting for her girlfriend to arrive, Sunny usually arrived early from work, but today it was already 11pm and Jessica was starting to imagine things:

“What if she is with another girl? What if she was kidnapped???” Jessica took the phone and typed the shorty’s number.

“C’mon Sunny ah, answer the phone…” The girl mumbled to herself, but nothing. She tried again and again and again and again, but still nothing. Jessica spend almost 15 minutes calling her girlfriend. “Oh you’re SO dead, SoonKyu” She throw the phone and the floor.

“Jessica! Why are doing this with the poor phone?” Sunny had arrived and she was holding a box. Jessica sensed the girl was nervous. “Are you mad?”

“Yes, I am. Why didn’t you answer your phone?” Jessica stood up and faced Sunny.

“Ah… I was… Buying stuffs.” She said but that didn’t convince the Jung.

“Stuffs? What stuffs?” She asked and Sunny smirked.

“Stuffs I’m pretty sure you’ll like.”  Sunny put the box on the floor and sat down next to it.

“What’s inside that box, SoonKyu?” Sunny opened the box and there was a little kitten sleeping. “Oh no! No. No no no no no no.”

“Why not???? She is so cute!” Sunny grabbed the kitten and smiled.

“No, Sunny. No. We can’t have a cat!” She said trying to get far away from the small animal.

“Why???? Sica~ please~ look at this cute little dork.” The kitten jumped from Sunny’s hold and started to explore her new house.

“Sunny. You do remember that dog you brought, right? What was his name?”

“Jack.”

“Yes, Jack. You remember Jack, right? He died, Sunny. Animals die, why do you want one?” Jessica asked and stared at the little kitten that was looking at her.

“Well… You’ll die one day and I still want you. And Jack was old.” Sunny said and stood up, she got closer to her girlfriend and hugged her. “But Yura is just a kitten, she’s just 3 months. Please, Sica~ Do this for Sunny, please.”

Jessica sighed… How could she say no to her girlfriend that was almost going on her knees to beg her?

“Yura?” Jessica asked and Sunny smiled.

“Yes! Yura! Can we keep her?” The tallest girl sighed again and nodded. “YAAAAAY~ I LOVE YOU, SICA~ THANKS THANKS THANKS”

“But…” Jessica started saying and the smile on Sunny’s face was suddenly gone. “I’m not taking care of it okay?” It’s yours. All yours. You feed it, you clean it’s mess…”

“Her. You can’t talk about her like this.”

“Yeah, whatever. If it poops you clean it. Talking about poop, look what it did.” Jessica pointed at the kitten pooping on their sofa.

“Aish… Yura! You can’t poop here.” Sunny took the kitten and put down on the floor. “Bad kitten, bad bad kitten.”

Weeks later, Jessica was already used to wake up with a ball of fur beside her. The first time that that happened, she almost threw the poor kitten on the floor, but Yurawas fastest and when she heard Jessica’s scream, she was already on the kitchen next to Sunny: “THIS STUPID CAT! KEEP THIS THING AWAY FROM OUR BEDROOM” But obviously Sunny just ignored her girlfriend’s plead and let the kitten sleep with them.

“Leave.” The girl mumbled and the cat suddenly stood up and left. Jessica went to the bathroom. Minutes later she was kissing Sunny’s cheek. “Morning, princess.”

“Morning, hobbit” Jessica smirked and sat down to eat her breakfast. “Oh… This cupcakes are awesome, dwarf.”

“Hey, why all this hating on me today?” Sunny asked and sat next to her girlfriend.

“I don’t know… I just have this feeling that you’ll piss me off today.” Jessica said smirking and Sunny rolled her eyes.

“Really?” Jessica just nodded. “You should stop getting so suspicious about all the things I do.” Sunny gave the Jung a bite on her arm and the girl hit her.

“If you bite me again, you’re a dead woman, got it? Now I need to go, okay? Bye.” Jessica stood up and left to work.

When she arrived home, Yura meowed and run around her.

“Hey hey hey, careful there buddy or I’ll step on you.” Jessica said and laid on the sofa, Yura accompanied her and laid on Jessica’s belly. “Sigh… Why do you like me?” The girl asked the kitten that just ignored her. “Don’t ignore me, cat.” Jessica poked the cat and it looked at her. “You’re kind of cute.” Yura it’s paw. “Where is your owner?” The cat looked at the door and then back to Jessica. “Oh, she’s out? You’re a smart cat, huh?” Yura her paw again and looked at Jessica like she was saying “yeah, I know”.

At this moment Sunny opened the door and entered holding another box.

“WHOA! NO! ANOTHER CAT? NO!” Jessica stood up suddenly making Yura run away from there like she was sensing that hell Sica was coming.

“But…”

“NO BUTS! TAKE THIS AWAY FROM HERE!” Jessica shouted and Sunny almost dropped the box.

“Stop screaming, woman! Our neighbors don’t need to hear this.” The short girl closed the door and put the box down. “And, it’s not a cat.”

“Oh… It’s not a cat. It’s not a cat? Really? What’s that then?” Jessica asked trying to control herself. “A snake? Oh… Maybe is a baby cow. Or a poney.” Sunny hated when Jessica was sarcastic.

“No. It’s a puppy!” Jessica pulled the puppy from the box and hugged it tight. “Her name is Mina!”

The Jung stared at the Lee for long minutes and the silence was already killing the short girl.

“So?” Sunny asked showing her eye-smile.

“Nope. We already have Yura.” Jessica finally said and turned around.

“Wait, Sica~ Look! Mina likes you.” Sunny shoved the puppy into Jessica’s face.

“NO! Take this dog away from my face.” Jessica pulled Sunny away.

“Please, Sica~ Please. Please. Please.” Sunny hugged the puppy again and made her infamous puppy eyes.

Jessica sighed and stared at Sunny. “It’s yours, all yours. I’m not feeding it or cleaning it’s poop.”

The youngest girl smiled and was about to kiss her girlfriend when Jessica stepped back.

“Don’t come close to me.” Jessica held Yura that finally came back. “It peed on you.” And then she went to their bedroom.

Sunny took a quick look at herself before mumbling. “Damn it, Mina…” but then sighed and added: “She may hate you right now, but just wait until I bring that chinchilla.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can totally imagine Sunny as a pet addicted and taking all pets she can to their house, seriously lol

Actually I'm also like this haha I really want a cat and I'm trying to convince my mom to let me bring one to our house, last year she almost put me out cause I brought a hamster without her concern and I really don't want this to happen again hahaha

Anyway, saddly I don't know if I'll update this weekend, buuuuut I'll try to.

So, see ya~