A Peaceful Place

SunSica One-Shot Collection

I'M SORRY! I'M REALLY SORRY! But I really have my reasons! I was lazy. LOL

But serisouly, I had this stupid writer's block, I tried so hard finishing that oneshot I started buuuuuuut nothing, so I just came up with another one haha

Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was bored, so she grabbed a book her sister gave her and laid on her bed to read it, everything was so peaceful, until SooYoung arrived with a bag of chips and started to munch them on her own bed.

“Soo… Can you please go eat in another room.”

“Why? This is my room, I can eat here.” She said with full of chips.

“Well… This is also my room and I want to read, but without noises.”

“Then go another room.” Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I arrived here before. YOU should be the one who leaves.” SooYoung laughed. “And I’m oldest, you should listen to me!”

“I’m the tallest, you should leave danshin.”

“I’m not leaving SooYoung.”

“I’m not leaving too, so just get used to this noise.” SooYoung munched more making that noise piss Jessica even more.

“Soo… Please.” Jessica begged and she saw SooYoung standing up.

“Okay, I’ll help you.”

…………………………………………………

“YAH! THAT’S NOT THE KIND OF HELP I WANTED TO!” Jessica screamed when SooYoung dragged Jessica out of the bedroom and locked the door.

“Too bad, you should eat more, Jessica… You’re too light.” Jessica heard SooYoung laughing from inside their room and just rolled her eyes.

“Whatever, I can go to another place.” The girl turned around and smiled to herself when she thought about SeoHyun. She walked towards the door of the maknae’s room and knocked. “Seo, are you there?”

“Yes, unnie! What can I do for you?” SeoHyun opened the door and smiled.

“I need a place to read my book, can I read it here?” Jessica asked and SeoHyun smile’s just grew wider.

“Sure, unnie! Actually I’m also reading this book! We can read it together!” Jessica smiled and entered the room, she laid down on SeoHyun’s bed and went back to her reading.

“Unnie?”

“What?”

“Did you read the part where Kris died?”

“What?” Jessica closed the book and stared at the poor maknae.

“No? Well… And the part where Nicole kills JunHyung for hurting Hara?”

“SEO JU HYUN!”

“No???? Oh my god, unnie! In which page are you?”

“The third.” Jessica stood up and opened the door.

“Unnie! Where are you going???”

“Somewhere where there’s no spoilers.”

………………………………………………..

“FANY-AH! ARE YOU BUSY?” Jessica knocked on the pink door.

“YES, JESSI! WHAT’S UP?” Tiffany opened the door and smiled that cute eye-smile she has.

“I want to read this book, but… I need somewhere where there’s nobody eating or giving me spoilers.” Jessica and Tiffany pulled her inside the room.

“You can read it in here, silly. I’m not eating and I’ve never read this book, I’m just here watching some videos on youtube. You can sit on that puff.” Jessica smiled and sat where Tiffany told her. “I’ll even put a headphone, okay?”

“Okay” Jessica smiled and started to read again and everything was fine until…

“I’VE GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER A FIGHTER! DANCING THROUGH THE FIRE! CUZ I’M A CHAMPIOOOOOOOON AND YOU’RE GONNA HEAR ME ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR LOUDER! LOUDER THAN A LION! CUZ I’M A CHAMPION AND YOU’RE GONNA HEAR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH OH OH OOOOH OH OH OH OOOOH OH OH OH”

Jessica closed her book once more and stood up, she walked to Tiffany’s bed and pulled her headphones off.

“No.” Jessica said and Tiffany gave her a question look. “I don’t wanna hear you roaring, okay? Thanks for the help.” Jessica left the room leaving a Tiffany staring at the door.

“Geez, I was not even singing that loud. Stressed.”

…………………………………………………………

“Hey, Sica.” Jessica turned around and saw HyoYeon smiling. “What’s up?”

“I’m trying to read but nobody will let me.”

“Have you tried my room? SeoHyun is there reading.”

“Yes, I tried, but she gave me spoilers of the book.” Jessica said sighing.

“Well… I’m going to the practice room, promise not to bother you while I practice.” Hyo said and Jessica smiled.

“Hm… I think… It’s not a bad idea…” Jessica and Hyo left the dorm and when they arrived at the practice room, HyoYeon turned the radio on and turned the volume down to let the princess read, she knew Jessica hated when there’s was too much noise next to her.

Jessica read a few pages when Hyo started to get excited:

“OH YEAH, HYOYEON! U GO GIRL! WOOOH~! YOU’RE THE BEST HYO! GO HYOYEON, GO GO GO HYOYEON.” Jessica looked at her and stood up. “Hey, hey, hey! Where’re you going?” Hyo asked and Jessica sighed.

“I’ll just let you cheering to yourself, okay? See ya.”

“Well… Don’t mind her, Hyo. She just can’t see how awesome you’re. GO HYOYEON, GO HYOYEON, GO GO GO HYOYEON!”

…………………………………………………….

“Where were you, Jessica?” TaeYeon asked when the girl entered the dorm.

“The practice room, but Hyo got too excited and I just left.” Jessica sighed and sat beside TaeYeon.

“What’s wrong?”

“There’s nowhere where I can read my book in peace, without noise, spoilers, or people singing or cheering to themselves.” The oldest laughed.

“You want peace? Inside this dorm? Sica, Sica, Sica… It seems like you don’t know them.” TaeYeon said and stood up. “Did you YoonYul’s room?”

“Someone said YoonYul?” Yoona appeared from the kitchen smiling.

“Yeah, Jessica wants a peaceful place to read.”

“Oh… A peaceful place, you say… Well… Me and Yul unnie were just talking about how peaceful our room is, you can go there, Sica unnie, I’m just gonna take another thing on the kitchen.” Yoona went back with a mean smile.

“I don’t this is a good idea.” Jessica said to TaeYeon that just laughed at her.

“You can try… But I’d be careful with those two pranksters. I’m going to Pany’s room, okay? Just call me if anything happens with you.” TaeYeon walked towards Tiffany’s room and Jessica followed her until YoonYul’s room. She opened the door and saw Yuri smiling at her.

“Hi, Jessica!”

“Hey…” Jessica looked at her and sat on a chair. “Can I read in here?” She asked and Yuri nodded.

“Obviously you can, Sica. My room, your room.” Yuri’s smile were creeping Jessica out, but she still was able to read some pages until Yoona arrived.

“So… What do you think about our room, unnie?”

“Well… It’s not that bad, actually.”

“Hm… I told you, right? I even brought you something to eat.”

“Oh… Thank you, Yoona. What’s it?” Then she felt Yuri grabbing her arms. “Yah! What’s wrong with you guy?”

“Unnie~” Yoona used her aegyo and showed the poor Jessica the weapon she was about to use.

“No… Yoona, NO! YOONA, PLEASE! GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THIS!”

“Unnie! Hold her tight!” Yoona said and Yuri held the poor princess with more strength. The cucumber was just a feel inches away from Jessica’s face when the door opened.

“Okay guys, enough.” Sunny stared at all of them.

“Sunny ah!” Jessica called the small girl that got closer to them.

“Yoona! Put that cucumber at the refrigerator, for God’s sake! And Yuri, you’re holding Jessica too tight. You’re hurting her!” The YoonYul couple looked defeated and did what the stressed bunny said, but Yuri actually just let Jessica fall.

“Oops… Sorry.” She mumbled and followed Yoona.

“Are you okay, Sica?” Sunny got closer to the girl that was still in shock.

“I was just trying to read a book, Sunny ah…” Jessica pouted standing up. “I just need some peace.”

“Well… I also need some peace, and that’s why I came here, geez… You guys are too loud!” Sunny said and Jessica smiled.

“What are you doing Sunny?” The girl asked and Sunny showed her the 3DS she was holding. “Can I… Stay in your room for a while? Promise I won’t do any noise.”

“Hmm…” Sunny put her index finger on her lips while pouting. “Hm… Okay.” Sunny held Jessica’s hand and dragged her to the door in front of YoonYul’s room. “You can use, Tae’s bed.” She said and Jessica laid happily at the bed.

And like that they stayed the whole afternoon playing and reading in silence. When Jessica was about to leave because it was already too late, Sunny held her hand and smiled.

“You know you can always come in here when you need some peace. I can always put TaeYeon away for you.” Sunny smiled and Jessica nodded.

“Thanks, Bunny” The girl was about to kiss Sunny’s left cheek, but then the Bunny turned her face and her lips touched. “Oh… Ah… Well… Sorry.” Jessica rushed to her room leaving a dumbfounded Sunny that just smiled even more before saying:

“Anything for you, princess.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kind of rushed, so if there's any mistake, please forgive me ;; 

Oh btw, I think I won't lie to you guys anymore hahaha I feel like Natalie Tran with her videos, she says she will upload a new video in three days and spend two months to update HAHA So, I won't be posting a new oneshot tomorrow, but probably monday there'll be a new one.

So see ya guys~