Those Three Words

SunSica One-Shot Collection

Hey guys~ So I said I'd upload this one yesterday, but stuffs happened and geez... what an unlucky day, first of all I was depressed and then when I coming back home a freaking rain started and eve using an umbrella I still got all wet. I arrived home with my shoes filled with water and my pants were wet till my knee... and now, obviously, I'm sick, geez... I don't what else can happen this week, sigh... But enough with this u.u here's the fanfic I promised.

Oh, by the way... I'm not sure if this is angst HAHA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica wasn’t sure how she felt. Angry? Sad? Depressed? Sleepy? Maybe hungry? She didn’t know well. All she knew is that she needed to punch someone. She’ve been liking this girl for a while but then the girl found herself a boyfriend and all Jessica wanted to do was to punch that guy or maybe do something even worst. She was afraid to lose her mind near them, so she just kept away.

This girl Jessica liked was no one else than her best friend, Sunny. She was always there for the small girl whenever she needed. If Sunny wanted a shoulder to cry on, Jessica was there. If Sunny wanted an advice, Jessica would struggle, but still tried her best just to give her friend the best advices she could come up with. If all Sunny wanted was a simple Temaki, Jessica would take her to a Japanese restaurant and look at her in awe while the girl eat. Jessica was always there, but Sunny didn’t notice it. But then, with all Jessica’s effort, Sunny found a boy who was brave enough to actually tell Sunny with words how she felt.

Jessica was too scared and shy; she loved Sunny, but what if love just pulled them apart? How could Jessica live without her best-friend? The only girl who can melt her heart that’s always cold.

Jessica sighed, she can’t live without her Sun, but here she is, hiding herself in her own little world where things actually make sense. Where love actually exists for her, where she can imagine herself hugging, kissing and doing all she can just to see her girl smiling.

Another sigh. How could she be so silly thinking that she could win Sunny’s hear just by being a friend? Stupid Jessica, stupid stupid stupid. Friends are friends, not lovers. If only Jessica had said those three words, maybe she wouldn’t be crying over Sunny every night, maybe she could get over this stupid love thing. But no. Jessica was just a scared puppy lost in a big city.

One more sigh and Jessica looked at the night sky. There was this one lonely star that was almost covered by the clouds.

“I love you.” She finally mumbled.

Oh good God, she finally said it. “I love you.” Jessica said once more a little bit louder and felt a relief within her heart. “Lee Soonkyu! I freaking love you!” That was it, Jessica wiped the tears that were overflowing her eyes and smiled before saying “I love you, stupid hobbit.”

“Well… I love you too, stupid sleepy head.” The voice was hoarse but Jessica knew for sure whose voice was that.

“S-Sunny?” She turned around and her friend with red nose and puffy eyes “What are you doing here?” She asked and Sunny just shook her head.

“YOU ARE ING STUPID, JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!” The girl said with tears overcoming her eyes. “YOU WORRIED ME!” Now the girl was sobbing and Jessica just looked at her with guilty on her face. “WHY DID YOU DISAPPEARED? YOUR MOM IS SEARCHING FOR YOU LIKE CRAZY! SHE CALLED ME CRYING ASKING IF YOU WERE WITH ME. JESUS, DON’T DO THIS WITH US!” Sunny bursted still sobbing, she came closer to Jessica and pushed her. “And you disappeared because you freaking love me? Are you even serious? Are you stupid or what? Jessica you deserve lots of punches.”

“I… I needed some time alone.” Jessica looked down, Jessica heard Sunny sighing and decided that it was time to tell her face to face. “I… I love you.” She looked shyly at Sunny and the small laughed.

“Oh I know that, I hear you shouting it, you know? And if you don’t remember I actually said that I love you too.” Sunny smiled and hugged Jessica. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“I was afraid of losing you.” Jessica mumbled and Sunny laughed once more.

“AWNNNN! My baby Sica can’t live without me~” Sunny said using aegyo. “I got some news for you missy: I also can’t live without you.” She mumbled near Jessica’s left ear.

“R-Really? But… What about your boyfriend?” Jessica asked afraid of the answer.

“When your mom called I kind of freaked out and bursted some stuffs that I shouldn’t have, so… We broke up.” Sunny said and hugged Jessica tighter.

“I’m sorry… It’s all my fault, but you know that I’m here for you, right? I’m your friend and…” At this moment Sunny pushed Jessica away once more.

“Friend? Really? You’re not my friend, Jung!” Jessica was shocked her mind could only think ‘good job, Jessica! You screwed everything up.’ But then she heard Sunny giggling. “You’re not my friend, because I want you to be my girlfriend from now on.” The small girl smiled and kissed Jessica’s lips.

At this moment, the poor Jung was about to faint, she was finally kissing the lips she’ve been craving for a long time. They were sweet just she imagined.

“Hey… Can you say that you love me again?” Sunny asked after breaking the kiss.

“Ah… I love you, stupid midget.”

“And I love you too, stupid lazy .”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOO Is this good? I was pretty confident when I wrote it, but I was so damn sleepy that now that I'm awake I don't know if it's that good. 

Well... This is kind of... My own feelings, beside the ending part... haha love in real life, really. --'

But hey enought with this hahaha I'll finish the other fanfic I started and post it tomorrow. 

Really tomorrow u.u

So... See ya~