Baby I

SunSica One-Shot Collection

My titles , really. I chose this one because I really love Baby I by Ariana Grande. And if you guys haven't heard it, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJuWlMFToNo

Enjoy it~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was always with this bored face and whenever she looked at me I felt like my soul would freeze. She’s not a good friend of mine, but I surely would like her to be much more than a friend. Every time I try to get closer to her, she’d just stare at me and if I’m lucky enough, she’d give me this tiny, really tiny, smile, that meant nothing, but it still make my heart melt. Funny, huh? I mean, the same girl that freezes my heart is the same that can melt it.

We have a friend in common, Tiffany, she said she’d help me and decided to send us on a date. And you’re probably asking yourself “why did Jessica accepted it?” I also don’t know. I have no idea what Tiffany told her, but it worked.

Right now I’m heading to this small French restaurant. Seriously? French? Tiffany is like this extremely romantic girl that dreams about going to Paris and eat croissant with her lover, but… I’ve never eaten French food (beside croissant), and there are two things I’m sure of: I know that it’s expensive and it comes in a small portion. I entered the restaurant and asked about my reservation to the receptionist and she lead me to this table for two.

Okay… What will you do when she arrives?

Die? Yeah, probably…. But if I die, I won’t be able to tell her how I feel…

So I should tell her first and then die. Yeah.

At this moment a waitress was leading someone, Jessica obviously, towards my table.

“Oh… It’s you?” She asked sitting in front of me.

“I… I… H-Hi.”

“Hi.” She said and asked for the menu to the waitress. “Have any idea why Tiffany did this?” She looked at me.

“Ah… N-No.” Don’t stutter, geez.

“No? Well… Did you choose the French Restaurant?” I shook my head and tried to say something but I don’t think I said anything coherent:

“French Tiffany told Restaurant and me just nodded.”

“Sorry?” You look like a retarded girl, seriously.

“Tiffany, she… she… chose it.” I said and she nodded.

“Are you nervous?” Jessica looked at me again, but for the first time, she didn’t stare at me, her eyes were kind of… Soft.

“I… Kind of.” I said looking down. “It’s just that… We… I… Tiffany… Date… Food…”

“Are you hungry?” She asked me and I decided to nod my head. “Do you like French Food?”

“Never ate.” I said rapidly and the waitress arrived with the menu.

“Me neither. So what will we ask for?” Jessica is trying to keep the atmosphere not that awkward, but I’m just this stupid awkward person.

I took a look at all the food and everything was in French, the only thing I could read was Ratatoullie. I looked at her and she looked back.

“Ratatoullie.” We said together. I couldn’t help but smile and Jessica laughed, oh God… Her laugh is the most fabulous thing ever. “Well… Then we will ask for the Ratatoullie. I love this movie.” I didn’t know Jessica liked animations.

“Y-Yeah.” She made the order and in some minutes of awkwardness, the food finally arrived.

We ate all of it in less than… I don’t know… Twenty minutes, but I was still feeling awkward and my hungry was still there.

“So… I think we should go.”  We paid the bill and left the place. We stood there awkwardly looking at each other and Jessica sighed. “I’m leaving, okay? See ya.”

Really? You’ll just let Jessica leave like that? Really? STOP HER, WOMAN! STOP HER! You won’t have another chance like this one. Just do it.

I looked down and saw my sneakers. Yeah… Just do it!

“J-Jessica.” I called but she didn’t hear it. “J-JESSICA! W-WAIT!” I said and she turned around.

“Yes?” I walked towards her and smiled awkwardly again.

“I… Ah… You know… I… You… Well… Hm… I…” She was looking at me amused.

“What?”

“Ah… I… You see… I… I… I… You…”

“Me?” Jessica was really amused. I’ve never seen her like this.

"Hm... What I'm trying to say it is that I... Hm... You are... You..."

"Need any help?" She asked smirking and I just shook my head.

“I… I think I… I… Lo… Lo…”

“Lo…” She was trying hard not to laugh at me.

“I lo…” You can do it!

“Sunny ah, I know.” She said smiling like an angel.

“You… Know?” She just nodded and got closer to me.

“Yep, and I also like you, that’s why I came.” Her face was just inches away from mine and she pecked my lips. “You look so cute.”

“C-Cute?” 

“Yep, talk to you later, ‘kay? I really need to go now, but… Even with all your awkwardness, I had fun.” She pecked my lips again and left, but suddenly turned around and shouted. “STOP STUTTERING! YOU KNOW THAT THIS DATES WILL HAPPEN MORE FREQUENTLY, RIGHT?” Jessica smiled and I stood there looking at her back…

She knew it? All this time and… She knew it? And I looked like a dumb in front of her while trying to tell her how I feel?

Goddamnit, Tiffany will pay for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it?

I don't know how I feel about this one-shot... I like it, but at the same time I feel like I could have done so much better.

Anyway, thank you for reading this one and tomorrow I'll post another one.

See ya~