Epilogue

Magic of Love

It's a busy day in Seoul, especially the Magic Restaurant, a family business owned by the Kims. The costumers called over the waiter and requested for the restaurant's manager. 

"Yes, may I help you, something wrong with our dishes?" the manager asked with a deep voice.

"Aniyo, I just wanna asked if---" all the girls were giggling, "do you have a girlfriend?" one girl asked.

The manager smiled that made the girls giggle more. The manager was no other than Kibum, his parents lent him money to start his own business, and he chose to built a restaurant.

He was about to answer his costumers when a lady, holding a baby entered the restaurant. She is his wife, Yoona holding their son.

"Appa!" Yoona shouted.

"Excuse me, my wife is looking for me." He bowed.

The girls groaned in disappointment after knowing that he has a wife and a baby.

"Annyeong baby boy!" Kibum bent down to play with the baby.

"Appa annyeong too!" Yoona imitated the baby's voice.

Kibum hugged his Mrs. Kim Yoona, and offered her to sit down. Yoona sat down comfortably beside her baby, who was playing with his stroller.

"What do you want to eat?" Kibum asked.

"KIIIIYOOOOONNNN!!!" 

The couple looked at the front door and saw Tiffany with Donghae. She ran towards them and bent down to reach the baby.

"Ohh, baby Kiyoon, how are you baby?" Tiffany said while holding the baby's hand.

"Tiffany ahh want to have one?" Donghae joked.

Tiffany moaned in surprised. Though she's excited to have a baby, she admits she's still not ready for it. 

"So how's life?" Donghae started.

Everyone was having fun chatting and eating while the baby sleeps. He's busy dreaming about a girl and a boy who loves each other madly, that even when they are different from one another they still fight for it. Just like the story of his mother and father, who came from different lives, but still find a way to continue their love and lived happily with their own family . . .

 

THE END!!!