Chapter 10

Magic of Love

Yoona took approximately an hour to finish everything on her paper. When she was done scribbling the very last letter on the dusty page, she finally handed the paper back to the lady whom she talked to a moment ago. The one, she found, strict.

"Here it is," she smiled entirely to the lady, "thank you."

"Okay, we'll just call you for your entrance examination." Said the registrar, did not even bother to comfort her with a smile. But Yoona did not care anymore, despite feeling a bit sulky of the lady's cold act towards her.Still after that, Yoona stepped out of the room with a huge smile in her face, and walked by the hallways alone. She was looking around, checking out her possible future school, when she accidentally bumped with a girl.

"Oh sorry!" she said, helping the girl who clumsily fell on the ground. The girl just fixed her huge circular frame shaped eyeglesses with her head down. Shy of her being an oaf. "Uhmm it's okay, I'm sorry too." She said. But Yoona as the fine concern lady, blurted. "Well it's not okay, when you are hurt." She said.

"I'm fine, really," the girl still nodded despite the weak teary tone in her voice, "I insist. Are you really okay?" Yoona gently touched the lady by the arm, and just like the touch of an angel, she calmed the short lady. "Uhmm, I'm Yoona, Im Yoona." The genie inttroduced herself, hoping to make friends with the little lady. 

"I'm Sunny," the lady stuttered, "Lee Sunny." Then they shook hands. 

Just like two newly bestfriends, the two giggled at the incident. Not even minding the weak pain they're experiencing through their backs. But in the middle of smiling, the two pretty ladies were stopped after seeing a young boy running towards them.

"Sunny!" he called, the obvious worry in his voice. 

"Oppa!" the 'Sunny' waved at him cheerfully, then welcomed him with a big bear hug. Yoona was surprised with the two's PDA-ing, but she just smiled at the wonderful view of love. 

"Hi, did she cause trouble again?" asked the guy, his arm around the geeky cutie. 

"No, not at all. In fact I'm the trouble maker." Yoona shook her head, coordinated with her hands to deny. The other two just giggled at her.

"I'm Sungmin by the way, Lee Sungmin." Introduced that 'Sungmin.' 

Yoona blinked after hearing the the surprising trivia. "Lee?" she asked while tilting her head to one side.

"Yeah, but we're not married, we just have same surname." He answered. Probably expecting the confusion in the constant. And Yoona, as to understand everything, nodded at the guy with a smile painted on her gradiant face.

"I shall go now," she bit her bottom lip, no wanting to leave, "I still have some house chores to do." But she knew that she needed to be home before Kibum would come barging in her house again, so she had to hurry.

"Okay, see you later Yoona unnie!" cheered Sunny with a wide wave, and the genie waved back in return.

By then, Yoona was gone. She separated from the lovers and decided to wait for Kibum outside the school gate. She stood by the left side of the school steel barrier and leaned agains the huge bricked wall. There, she waited for long. When she got tired, she bent down and waited like a lost child waiting for her mom. She stood up again after a few minutes, determined, and threw some kicks on the ground. 

Until a few more minutes later, "Yoona!" her smile reached from ear to ear. Her Master has arrived.

The beautiful genie rapidly stood straight on her feet to welcome her dear master in a warm manner. She waved both of her hands cheerfully. "Master" she joyfully greeted him.

"Hey, don't call me that." Kibum looked around, paranoid that somebody might hear them. "Pfft, why? You are my master." Yoona pouted her lips in attractively. Kibum just rolled his eyes with a shake head in return.

Yoona noticed Kibum's irritated mood, so she tried to ask the problem. "Did something happened?" she touched his right arm, that somehow calmed him down like how Yoona cooled down Sunny.

"Nothing,--" he just shook his head, blurting out of blue, "--you seems to be gaining friends for first day." That, earned an arms crossing from his genie. "You're good at bending conversations." Yoona mocked with a light shake of her head.

"Am I?" Kibum tilted his head to one side and grinned.

"Yes--and you're also good in guessing. I did meet some friends," Yoona said. "--and, they're so nice that I wish I pass this test so I can be with them." 

"I can wish it for you if you want." Kibum shrugged his shoulders, meaning it as a joke. 

"Of course not! I want to use my own abilities, I want to experience having hard time studying just like normal people do." Yoona defended herself, a bit proud of her being-a-human-side.

"Okay!" Kibum said with low voice though, before offering Yoona his companionship to go home. The lady on the other hand, wished no more but to accept his very kind chivalry.

 

 

Saturday morning and Donghae busied himself with preparing for his 'date' with Tiffany. He industriously ironed his clothes for himself while singing his favorite song. But contrary to what he's doing, the lady whom he invited over for a date was still snoring in her sleep on her bed in her room. 

"Tiffany-sshi, you have to get up now." The youngest maid who works for the Hwang family said, while shaking her from her deep rest. 

"I know!" Tiffany sniffed, turned to her back and got up lazily to her side.

Nevertheless, Donghae was determined to make this day perfect. He knew that as the guy between them two, he needs to make this very memorable. And so, he took his phone from his pocket and sent his love a message.

"Hey Tiff you ready for our date?"

--Donghae

Tiffany felt panic when she read the message. Of course she's not yet ready! She even just woke up.

"Of course I'm always ready"

--Tiffany

It was a lie, but Donghae still felt happy, thinking that Tiffany is indeed getting ready for their wonderful first date.

"Okay! see you!"

--Donghae

Despite the worry, Tiffany still grinned at the message. She doesn't have a clue of what will happen for today, but there's nothing wrong if she takes the shot. 

"Seohyun-ah, please hand me the dress Kyuhyun oppa gave me on my birthday!" she yelled at the younger one as she crawl out of the bed in her silk clothes.

"That Kyuhyun, he did not even gave me a gift--not even a special card on my birthday!" Seohyun whispered while getting the dress from the closet, hence it was loud enough for Tiffany to hear. That, made her smile.

"Don't worry Seohyun, I know Kyuhyun oppa likes you a lot!" Tiffany comforted her sister-like friend, hoping to carry even half of her burden.

"You think so? I mean my mom, she doesn't like Kyuhyun oppa!" Seohyun pouted her lips before flopping down the bed sulkily.

"Well, you're still young to be in a relationship--please zip this!" Tiffany said while pointing at the zipper on her back.

"Yeah right!" Seohyun rolled her eyes after standing up to heed her lady. 

"I don't have the right to block whatever your mom's gonna say. If oppa is for you then he's for you." Tiffany continued to lecture her, walking towards the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Hmm, where are you going anyway?" the younger asked then gone back to the bed where she felt total comfort.

"Uhmm---let's just say a date?" she whispered the date part, but it was loud enough to spread across the room. Especially to Seohyun's ears. "WHAT?" Seohyun screamed while Tiffany covered . She pushed the older's hands away then grinned teasingly. "Did Kibum oppa, asked you out already?" 

"No, oppa would never do that. Even if he likes me, he'll just treat me as a friend." Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

"Oh okay, then who is this lucky guy?" Seohyun longer, poking her sides a few times. 

"No one special just a childhood friend, former enemy----and please don't tell mom and dad." Tiffany avoided the younger's tickling fingers and begged to keep her secret.

"I can keep a secret, since you kept my secret with Kyuhyun oppa!" she nodded reassuringly.

"Thanks Seohyun, I really appreciate it." She paused to take a moment. "Speaking of who, you know Donghae oppa is really kind, and understanding. He's just too much confident of himself. I repeat TOO MUCH confidence inside him." Tiffany said.

 

 

Namsan Tower: the usual place for 'Dates, and the most beautiful park in Seoul. Watching the leaves fall down, Donghae waited patiently in front of the Happy Cafe--a cafe where they sell cheap coffees and cheap cupcakes. Cheap, but delicious and high quality. Again, he glanced at the message Tiffany has sent him a few minutes ago and smiled.

"Oppa mianhae if you're waiting for so long, something came up with Kyuhyun oppa and I wasn't able to fix it fast! I'm coming."

--Tiffany

Finally, his long time fantasy's coming true. Despite the nervous feeling, he still couldn't believe that he's going out with his ultimate crush. He even lost his hope to her, well almost. Thankfully, he's never giving up. "She is really coming!" 

He rubbed his hands together to warm it while waiting, until a few moments later, something surprised him. "Kibum?" he walked closer to see and confirmed that Kibum was walking with a girl. In fact, it's a very beautiful girl.

"Oppa!" But even before he could follow them totally, he heard a whisper in his ears. He even hit his head against a tree branch and rubbed it in pain.

"Oh sorry," apologized Tiffany. "Are you spying on them?" Donghae shook his head in denial, but Tiffany's not that stupid to not know. 

"Oppa! What do you think is the exam about?" They could hear the girl speaking, and saw her playing with the hem of her clothes. 

"Uhhm, I don't have any idea. I didn't had an entrance exam." Then Kibum replied, while looking at the sky.

"Eh? How come?" asked Yoona.

But it was not that long when Tiffany has decided to not continue it. She immediately pulled Donghae by the end of his jacket and brought him with her to somewhere else.