The Wicked has come, again!

``Between The Twins``

Hyo Young couldn’t keep off staring at the reflection of her boiled face in the mirror. After the humiliating moment she had with Kang Mi Reu few minutes back, she ran to the rest room to calm herself.

“I’m so dead. I’m so dead!” she kept mumbling that words.

Her face was as red as Mi Reu’s hair. She bit her lower lip and bad things kept flashing in her mind.

‘Why he has to know about it?’

‘You are so stupid, Hyo. Why did you give him the password in the first place?’

She kept blaming herself for the unfortunate even that just happened to her. The thrilling thought also popping out in her mind. The fact that the most creepy guy at school knew your biggest secret is not just a bad luck, but NIGHTMARE.

‘Will he tell Ma Ru Sunbaenim about it. He definitely type of person who would make things as exaggerate as possible and that would make me into a hard position. Ma Ru sunbaenim would even think that I’m a stalker. Worst, my chance to get closer to him would be gone into ashes. What should I do now?’

She got her face little splashes of water to cooling down the heat. She took a deep breath  and think of a solution.

Fine.

She will try to pretend that is not a big deal. No matter what the red-head guy going to do to her, she will keep her head up and do not show him any fears.

“Hyo Young, everything is gonna be all-right. Yeah. That’s for sure. Ok, I’m out of here”

She was just about to step backward when a group of girls are chatting while make their way inside the rest-room.

They were whispering and gigling. Hyo Young could hear someone say;

“What Mi Reu Sunbaenim doing out there? Is he waiting someone from here?”

Hyo Young heart was back to race down to the stomach again.

“What??? palgan-meori is outside? Seolma...he’s waiting for me?” Hyo Young whispered and pulled her hair in frustration. The plan to act like ‘is not a big deal’ thing was crashed down to pieces in a minute.

Then she rushed inside one of the toilet and locked herself. The way she act made the other girls surprised.

“Wow, are you oke?”

“I-I’m fine. I just have to fix my uniform” Hyo Young manage to excuse.

The girls were laughing, “What a weird” and they left.

Hyo Young sat on the toilet and let out a deep sigh. Then she heard foot step. Then knocks on the door. Twice knocks.

“Someone in here” Hyo announced.

“I Know you in there. Get out!”

Hyo Young almost lost her conscious for the second time when she heard the voice. She knew whom the voice coming from.

Kang Mi Reu.

He must be super duper crazy.

“Y-YAAA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? CAN’T YOU READ? IT’S GIRL’S REST ROOM!”

“I know about that one too, but I don’t care. I want an explanation” this time Mi Reu kick the door made Hyo Young shock and moved back to the corner.

“About what?”

“You know what”

“I-I don’t know what are you talking about”

“Are you an Idiot or something?”

“Arghhhhhhh!”

Hyo Young heard a scream from a group of girls. They must be surprised by the presence of Mi Reu there.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? GET OUT!” One of the girl yelling at him.

Mi Reu tightened his jaw and sighed, “Seriously, girls are so freaking annoying!”, He kicked the door once again and said, “I’m not finish with you” then he walked outside the door.

Hyo Young put on of her hand on her chest and one hand on the door lock. She pushed the door open and poked out her head and smiled when she knew there was no longer Kang Mi Reu.

“What kind of newbie trying to mess up with Mi Reu?”

Hyo Young just gave them a little smile and walked out from the rest room.

***

Luckily, on the way she made to her class, she didn’t see any red head around. She felt a little easy until the school was over. She made her way to the corridor with her new friends ready to go home.

Until see heard someone called her name. She turned around then found a guy whom she recognize before, Kang Ma Ru’s friend.

“Hyo Young-ah. We are going first. See You tomorrow”

After waved the girls goodbye, Hyo Young gave the guy a smile.

“Going home?” th guy asked

“Yes, sunbae-nim” then Hyo Young glance to the left and right side of him.

“Wae? Looking for Ma Ru Oppa?

The guy seemes can read her mind so easily. He even mocking her too.

“Ah, aniyo”

“Ahhhh, you might say no but your whole face say yes” the guy looked at Hyo Young’s face more closer then he narrowed his eyes, “You like him, don’t you?”

“W-what? Me? N-No-No...No way, we just...met, aren’t we?”

“See. You surely do”

“No, I don’t!” Hyo insisted.

“Ok, fine. You don’t have to yelling, you know. FYI...Ma Ru had already go home”

“Ah, really?”

“See, you’re dissapointed. HA HA HA HA HA” The guy laughed in full of amusement. Hyo Young just could raise her brows.

‘Eisshh. This guy really’

“Ah...oke, I want to go home too. Bye” the guy left with Hyo Young frowning her nose at his back.

“What a weird guy” She shook her head and before she continued walking, she adjusted her backpack then turned around. But suddenly she felt something weird. Her backpack was heavier than before.

She forced herself walking but she suddenly got pulled back by something.

She turned around and saw a smirk.

And a red-head.

Kang Mi Reu.

“Where are you going? we’re not finish yet, remember?”

Hyo Young’s heart started to uncontrollably fast beating. She doesn’t know why.

“Let go of me!” Hyo tried to pulled herself away.

“No” Mi Reu

“Please”

“You’re so cute when you’re begging”

“MWO?”

“Owww, Are you mad? You’re so cute when you mad too”

“I’m going to scream!”

“Scream then”

“Arrg-“

Hyo Young couldn’t manage her scream well when suddenly Mi Reu moved his face closer, close enough to smell his mint breath. Eventually, Hyo Young shock and ended up looking straight at his eyes with mouth wide open.

Mi Reu put back his evil smirk, “Hey you, another stupid fan of Ma Ru, instead of stalking that mr. Perfect, why don’t you go out with me?”

“HAAH?!

To Be Continue...

A/N :

Hello, guys what's up. Sorry for making you wait. I was kinda lost some plots here he he he he. That's why I'm not realy sure about this one. Sorry for making this one short too. But still,I hope you like it and please leave comment so I'm able to know the plus and minus. Thanks.