Prince, Here I Come!

``Between The Twins``

CHAPTER 1

PRINCE, HERE I COME!

 

 

 

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiing!

“I’M UP!”

As the wake up clock ringing so loudly, Hyo Young already opens both of her eyes. With the bright smile she has on her cute face she jumps off the bed and look at herself in the mirror.

“Yaaaay. Today is finally come. First day at new school” She puts both her hands on her cheeks. She can feel her heart is pounding fast against her chest. She is very excited about her first day at school, because that’s mean…she will be able to meet her prince. While watching her reddish face on the mirror, she glances to the red thing hangs on the coat hanger beside her dresser.

An Umbrella.

Then automatically she recalls the moment she got her first heartbreak. It was when she came to Kang Ma Ru's school that she found out after asking some other students who wore the same uniform near her house. She came to the school but then she told that Kang Ma Ru is moved to Daegu. She thought that she should give up. But then she came with a crazy idea.

Move.

Thanks god that her late father’s hometown is in Daegu.

She works her brain off to assure her mother for letting her move. She said that she wants to stay with her grandma’s and live in her father’s childhood house. Her mom thinks she is crazy but she has no choice until Hyo Young cried like a baby. She moved. Then like a professional detective and also her computer skill, she tracked many highschool student’s information on the web. The result, there are hundreds teenagers named ‘Kang Ma Ru’ in Daegu. She stay late until she found what she had been looking for. There is her ‘prince’ picture on the main school’s web as the school’s promotion representative. She thrilled by the fact that her prince is popular and smart student. She enlist for the entrance test and week later she received the approval letter. She feels like she wanted to die. But no, she wants to meet her prince. She is one step closer. She couldn’t die now. That would be waste.

#    #    #

After giving her grandma a kiss goodbye she approaches her dog, Prince who once he saw her coming, he started to wagging his tail.

“Prince-ya. Today is finally come. Just wait until I bring him to you. Please be patient, Prince. Ah matta! I gotta go. Bye”

She moves her feet to the bus stop. Even though the bus is really crowd, she still can manage herself to hum along the way while people around are pushing each other. Her head now fill with the words that she wants to say when she find Ma Ru. But first, she will give back the umbrella, but the main idea to let him remember the night. And she would tell him about Prince too.

She finally arrives at the school. The school is pretty quite maybe because the class already began. She bows at the security and tells him that she is a new student. He opens the gate and she walks inside. When her foot goes further into the school, she already feels that she belongs here. She belongs to where her prince belongs too. Her eyes wandering around the school yard which awesomely huge and ‘green’. The school is definitely something. She decides to take some trip alone a little bit earlier before she officially has a School tour by the teachers or students.

While her eyes were amazed by the unique design of the building, which each building is high enough to compete the skyline, she hear someone calling a name, a name that makes her heart skips a beat.

“Kang Ma Ru!”

Hyo Young immediately stops from her tracks after she heard the calling. It’s not for her but is enough to inform her that someone she is waiting for is near her somewhere.

“Oi!”

Hyo Young hears a reply from someone at the second floor.

“Omoo!” She gasps in shock. THERE HE IS. KANG MA RU. Hyo Young can’t take her eyes off from the guy who smiling so bright by the window. He raises his one hand toward his friend that called him before.

“Are you ready for today?” Asked Ma Ru’s friend who standing in few meters away from Hyo Young.

“Absolutely” Ma Ru smiles again and made a salute motion. Hyo Young’s heart felt like bumping, asking for out.

‘No. I can’t just stand here. I have to go up there and meet him. It’s a must. Ma Ru Oppa, I’m coming’

When Hyo Young just two steps toward the entrance door, she get headache with something that fell on her from the second floor.

“ARGH!” She screams and her head got spinning around just like she is riding a roller coaster. She can’t let her feet balance so she falls in sitting position on the ground. The pain she got is terrible. She glance at the thing that cause of her pain.

A damn- black- backpack.

She looks up to the stupid who threw it away, but she can’t see the person clearly because her sight is getting blur. The only thing she could see is a red.

Red-head.

Then she lost her conscious.

 

TO BE CONTINUE….


Author's note:

Hello, update. I knda change the story a bit on the prologue and I forgot to write prologue instead of epilogue. Hope you like this one. It's short but yeah, it's just the beggining.

Thanks ^^


LeeKietz