PROLOGUE

``Between The Twins``

------```````PROLOGUE```````------

 

There is a girl standing in front of the convenience store to shelter herself from the heavy rain. She can’t stop cursing.

‘Why it has to be rain just when I really late from school? Omma, mian. Because I didn’t listen to you to bring the umbrella, I stuck in this place for unknown time. Mianhae Omma…’

She also want to bury her phone deep under the ground because it was dead right when she needs it. She also curses the store because the free charging facilities was ‘Out of Order’. Everything happened today is annoying.

Until she sees a guy walks passing her with his red umbrella.

She don’t know why but once she spots him walking in such a cool way, she couldn’t get her eyes of him. She was amazed by how easy he looks while his mouth chewing bread, one shoulder supporting his big backpack, one hand holding a basketball and the other is holding the umbrella.

She smiled and confused a bit,

‘Why he eats like that? Why don’t he use his other hand to hold the long bread instead of letting it bouncing uncontrollable in his mouth? He such a weird’

But because of the weirdness itself, she finds herself following him behind. She didn’t care to be wet anymore.

When the guy stops, she stops.

‘Where is he going?’

She watches the guy walking to the bushes and take a peek at something inside a box. She couldn’t figure out what he actually peeking at but after he did it, he takes the box to the kid playground nearby and put it under the tiny tunnel. He bends down and smiles.

What is that thing inside the box?’

“Guk!”

‘Ah, a puppy’

“Here, buddy”

She watches him feeding the puppy with his bread. He also let his umbrella protecting the puppy from the rain splashes.

‘Oppa, you are wet now. You’ll get cold’

“Haatchuuuu!” the guys sneezing loud

‘See, I told you’

“Mian , buddy. I can't take you to my house because…..Hatchuu!”

‘Omooo, even his sound of sneezing is cute’

“I can't take you because…I’m allergic to dog. No offense, but you are really cute. Hatchu!”

‘Omoo, he is allergic but he still helps the puppy. What a hero’

“Hatchuu! Hmmm, maybe I can do you a favor”

The guy writes something on the box. He smiles to the dog again then, “Haatchuu!”

“I should go now before I got really sick. Bye buddy. Wish for the best for you. HWAITING!”

Then he left, running through the rain.

The girl just gasping in surprised, she didn’t want him to leave but she also wants him to get home soon so he didn’t catch some cold. She glances to the box where the puppy is eating the bread. She makes the same position like he did. She read the note that he wrote. It soon enough makes her in mesmerized.

‘Whoever finds this puppy, please keep IT. He is so cute so he was no worth to be abandoned. If you are not able to keep it, please give to someone who will. Kamsahamnida!’

The girl’s heart is starting to pound like crazy. She found her prince. She wants to meet him once again.  Then she finds a little opportunity when she saw the umbrella. She takes it and examine it.

‘Binggo!’

She is jump in happy when she finds his name wrote on the inside of the umbrella.

“Kang Ma Ru…”

She smile and repeat, “Kang Ma Ru…wahh even his name sounds cool”

She looks at the puppy then lift it on her arms, “Hei puppy, I just found my prince. Ah, should I call you Prince? All right prince, let’s go home! I’ll go find him tomorrow and give the umbrella back. KA JAAA!”

 

 

 

To Be Continued..........