Food Run

Butterfly Effect (Discontinued)

   Its been a few days, a week to be exact, since the extended Veneva family came to South Korea. And what an amazing three days it was. Cameron made sure to include them in her YouTube vlog. She had made one with her uncles where she challenged them to battle which just ended up with her being hung upside down in utter defeat while she whined incoherently and Shey laughed at her while poking her in the head.

   The next was a great grandmother's reaction to Kpop type segment where Mei Lin sat down with Cameron and watched different Kpop videos namely, Big Bang's Fantastic Baby, Tonight, Haru Haru, 2NE1 Lonely and Exo's History, both versions. Mei Lin said that the dragon boy (GD) reminded her of the girl who sang about cake (Rihanna), the girl who likes sparklers (Katy Perry), and the Poker face woman (Lady Gaga) to name a few because he changed his look so much. She then gave him advice about not dying his hair so much or he'll go bald and commended the spiky haired one (Taeyang) for not changing so much. Mei Lin added that the 2NE1 girls were pretty and sounded nice and that she liked the little one (Dara). Then it was on to Exo. For the Korean version, she said she liked the tall one and the tiny one (Chanyeol and D.O) and for the Mandarin she liked the one who sang really good (Chen) and the dimple boy (Lay) but then she went on a rant saying that there were too many of them to remember.

   Both were pretty funny but there was one that took the cake and that was with Chase and Peyton. The video was called "What a Dad would do to make his kid laugh" and Cameron dared him to do the most outrageous thing he could think of. And he did. Chase Veneva, golden boy in the soccer world, got on the wall and started twerking which not only made Peyton laugh her head off, but the two teenage girls did the same, even more so when the infant started to try and imitate her dad. It became a viral hit and Chase had to face the many jokes from his teammates.

   Shey and Cameron ventured back and forth from YG to SM, Cameron so she can work and Shey because both were trying to persuade her to sign with them. Each time, Shey would tell them that she was trying to think thoroughly about her choices. The two, with it being an SM day, went to a local restaurant establishment in the area. Suho asked if they could get food for the Exo guys when they finished their dance practice and being the nice people that they are, Cameron and Shey agreed. They had ordered a lot of food, twelve medium sized containers of curry ramyeon, ten bowls of jjajangmyun, a few sides of dak bulgogi (bulgogi with chicken instead of beef) at Kai's request, some kimbap and some pulppang (sweet custard bread). They were currently waiting for the large order while sitting at a table. Cameron was dressed in a gray long sleeve shirt, navy blue cardigan with buttons, blue skinny jeans, all under a mid thigh length navy peacoat, and gray suede boots that came up to her knee. She let her hair hang in long loose curls with a fishtail hairband in it and she also wore her prescription glasses because her eyes had been bothering her since the day before. Shey wore a light blue button-up blouse with a black hip length peacoat, black pants, and brown boots. She straightened chocolate brown hair so it reached just past her shoulder blades with her own glasses so her and Cameron could be twinsies. 

   "We should've brought along one of the other SM workers to help carry this mess." Shey quipped. "Do you think we'll get jumped?"

   Cameron snorted. "I don't know about that." she answered. "But I do know that they better have better sense than that or else they'll be acquainted with a suede boot shoved up their if they try to touch my food."

   "How vulgar." Shey said laughing, knowing her friend was passionate about her food. The waiter soon came, holding two large boxes and eight carry out bags. They thanked the worker with a bow and smile before he left. "Why did we order so much again?"

   "Oh trust me. They know how to throwdown. They're like a pack of wild wolves." Cameron informed before snickering. "Get it? Wolf is their next concept. Ah, I made a funny."

   "Yeah, hysterical." Shey deadpanned.

   Cameron chuckled. "Just compare them to my brother times maybe six or seven."

   "Oh my lord! How is that even possible?" Shey gasped, her mind blown. Cameron laughed before the girls grabbed the food and walked to the back entrance of the SM building. They went up to the eighth floor and down the hall to Exo's practice room. Cameron, though with a struggle, opened the door to see all the guys practicing the last bit of the choreo for Wolf, their comeback single, where Chen hit the last high note before the end. It finally ended and the guys expressed how pleased they were with that routine.

   "We would clap for you guys but well...we can't." Cameron announced, grabbing the attention of the twelve, and Shey laughed. Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Kris and Chen went to grab the bags out of the girls hands and dispersed.

   "Where's your bodyguarding uncles?" Suho asked. "If we knew you two were by yourselves, we could've sent one of us to go with you."

   "They went to Itaewon to visit some old army veterans or whatever but even though it was very considerate of you to think that, I'm pretty sure you guys would've made the process much longer than necessary." Cameron chuckled before raising an eyebrow. "Paying me back my 80,000 won will suffice just fabulously." Suho laughed assuring he would do such. She was then pulled into a hug by Tao and they squeezed each other, rocking side to side with smiles. It was the first time seeing each other all day after all.

   "I've never actually seen you wear your glasses. They look nice on you." Tao complimented.

   "Thank you. I'm rocking geek chic." Cameron smiled, pushing her glasses up on the bridge of her nose. The group formed a large circle before they all grabbed some food from the bags and containers ready to dig in.

   "Shey-ssi..." Kai began but she cut him off.

   "Just Shey."

   "Okay, Shey." Kai chuckled. "Do you know a lot of dance music to do choreo for?"

   "Not as much as Cameron but I make do." Shey shrugged, sitting in between Lay and Kris (Krispy Lays no more! XD) while using her chopsticks to stir up the jjajangmyun. Kai took quite the interest in Shey when they first met. They both danced side by side to one of his many teasers Exo and she danced so much smoother and fluidly compared him like it was her own dance. Then she showed a freestyle dance to an intense hip hop beat and went in hard. She was not on that cutesy girly girl type mess and Kai was in complete awe along with the other members. They respected her skill and began to like her even more because she was like Cameron but sillier, if that was even possible. 

   "Well you should still teach us some of your choreo." Lay quipped and Shey nodded.

   "Your in good hands, I assure you." Cameron affirmed, sitting between Tao and Kris (ing that Taoris XD I'm sorry) about to eat a slice of kimbap until the eldest spoke up.

   "Cameron, I meant to tell you that you looked different today." Kris announced and Cameron looked at him quizzically.

   "Umm, the glasses perhaps?" Cameron asked in suggestion with a raised eyebrow. Kris had always been weird but seriously.

   "No, its not that." Kris stated. "Did you become taller? Or did you get slimmer?" he asked. The look Cameron gave him was filled with stunned disbelief. Shey was the first to snort out followed by a high pitched laugh from Tao and the laughing chain reaction continued, including Kris. Most people would be thrilled to hear such things but not Cameron. She was offended by Kris. This dude knew she hadn't grown at all since December, where she boasted about her half an inch. If she grew the world would know about it! And that slim comment! Oh, that was the most offensive! Cameron was still in a state of shock that he even went there. Kris continued to laugh but engulfed her into a hug, rubbing circles in her back when he released her though her expression didn't change. Cameron quietly put her phone in the pocket of her cardigan before getting into crouch like she was getting ready to leave.

   "Wait, d-don't leave." Tao stammered in laughter, grabbing her forearm to stop her but snatched it away from him and grabbed two containers of curry ramyeon and a platter of dak bulgogi before standing up and walking over to the corner of the wall, besides the leather couch, then sitting down. The group snickered at the young music producer while she sulked.

   "Noona." Sehun called out and suddenly Cameron stood up. At the request of Exo's maknae? No. She went over to get the wrapped bowl of jjajangmyun and the box of pulppang from her circle and, after giving a quick glare to Kris, she left once again. "Noona!" he called out again but she ignored him. Once she sat down she plugged her headphones into her cellphone so she could block out everything and sulk thoroughly. The group of thirteen stared at her as she ate a piece of the chicken while sighing deeply which made them snicker.

   "Why'd you say that to her?" Shey asked trying to be serious, but failing miserably instead. Kris tried to act like he did nothing wrong. "You should know how dramatic she can be." she added before looking towards her best friend. "Cammi~ You can stop now." No reply. "Cam." Silence. "Cameron Alisa!"

   "Now let it rain, now clear it out. Now let it rain, now clear it out." the girl sang, doing hand motions and all. "Chicken noodle soup! Chicken noodle soup! Chicken noodle soup! With a soda on the side!" Cameron tried to cover up her laugh by clearing . "Shake it, shake it, Harlem shake it."

   "Oh my god." Shey forced out trying not to react but when she looked beside her and saw Kris doing the dance, she let out a cackle and slapped his arm before falling to the ground her stomach clenching in pain. The eleven other Asians in the room were at a loss as to what was going on.

   "Did I miss something?" Baekhyun asked.

   "What's so funny about soup?" Chanyeol asked.

   "Is it an American thing?" Chen joined in.

   Shey cleared . "Once up a time, about seven years ago, there was a song that was...I don't know how to explain it." Shey said after not being able to find the right words to describe what she was talking about. "I'm sorry guys." she added. Soon the door to the practice room opened to reveal Amber Liu, Krystal Jung, and Park Sunyoung, aka Luna, from f(x). "Hey you three." she greeted.

   "Hey Shey." Amber greeted. Shey had actually met the f(x) girls a while back and kept in touch with them quite a bit, even more so when Cameron met them. "Hey guys." she added towards the Exo members and they greeted her back. "Ooh food!" Amber discovered before sitting down to pick up a slice of kimbap.

   "Why is Cameron sitting in the corner?" Krystal asked, looking towards the girl who was being accompanied by Sehun squatting next to her. It appeared he was coaxing her to come back to the circle but she wasn't listening to him. Then he tried dragging her back by her arms, which would have worked had she not pinched him on his arms, ultimately forcing him to retreat back to the circle while rubbing his arms, which now had little pink marks on them.

   "Kris told her she looked like she got taller and slimmer." Shey explained and Amber instinctively smacked Kris on the back of his head earning a look of shock from the leader.

   "Oppa! You know how dramatic she is." Luna sighed with a slight smile before she whispered. "She thinks she'll disappear. Like poof." she motioned with her hands.

   "Honestly that tall comment was a low blow, I might add." Krystal chimed in shaking her head before Luna walked over to Cameron's little corner.

   "Amber!" called out Chanyeol. "What's the American chicken noodle soup?"

   "Umm, Campbell's?" she answered, not really sure of what she was being asked. Kris and Shey snickered at her.

   "No, he's talking about the song." Shey inquired and Amber was still confused until a second later it finally clicked. Amber chortled before covering her face in her hands and the whole group laughed at her reaction, especially the fellow Americans and Canadian. "That was so long ago. Why is this being brought up now?"

   "Cameron started it." Shey answered.

   "I used to get it to that song." Amber inquired. "Whether I did the dance right or not is another question." she added and Shey laughed in agreement before she brought out her Samsung Galaxy 3 to let them listen to the song. Meanwhile, Luna sat down next to Cameron and wrapped her in a hug. Cameron took off her headphones and looked at the girl with a bright smile.

   "Hey, Sunyounggie." she greeted before holding up some food to offer. "Pulppang?"

   "Thank you." Luna said, taking the treat and biting into it. "Why are you in a corner by yourself?"

   "Kreastopherina Sharaya Wu insulted me." Cameron answered before eating some of her ramyeon. 

   Luna laughed. "I thought it was Kristina?"

   "Well, whatever! He still made fun of my height and weight!" Cameron turned to her with big light green puppy dog eyes. "I try so hard, you know?" 

   "Yes, yes, I know, sweetie. I know." Luna sighed, rubbing circles in the slightly younger girl's back.

   "That's why he looks like a moose!" Cameron retorted really loud so everyone could hear and Luna burst out laughing.

   "I think you'll have a really bright future if you go into acting." Luna inquired shaking her head. Her friend was very dramatic at times.

   "You think so?" Cameron responded.

   "Yes, very much so." Luna nodded before she started to collect the food that Cameron stored in her sulking corner.

   "Hey! What are you doing? That's mine!" Cameron whined before she felt an immense weight on her. Looking up she saw it was the moose. She then began to try and wiggle out of his hold but he was too heavy, well to her atleast. "Unhand me you moose peasant."

    "Time to join the other humans now, Cammi Cam." Kris said before looping his arm under her knees and lifting her up, acting like he was struggling to do so. "Oh my god~ You're so heavy~"

   "Your flattery does not work on me, Wu. I will never get over this!" Cameron declared squirming and kicking her legs. 

Whistle~ Whistle~ Whistle~

   "Shh! It's my mommy!" Cameron shushed covering his mouth while scrolling through her phone and forgetting about the task at hand. Kris laughed from behind her hand before he sat her down in her previous spot between him and Tao, the latter leaning his chin on her shoulder as he watched Shey and Amber demonstrate the various versions of the chicken noodle soup dance. Shey showed the basic form of it before doing her awesome freestyle while Amber did her spastic monkey version which sent the group into hysterics. The two sat down in the group when Krystal noticed Cameron staring at phone strangely.

    "Cammi, why are you staring at your phone like that?" she asked mixing up an untouched bowl of jjajangmyun.

   "I'm getting weird messages from my mom." she answered while looking at the messages. "My mom said that Sony and Samsung want to sponsor for Aigoo Nation and that YouTube wants to do a partnership. Ikea is also offering to buy and decorate a headquarters for us to use when recording." she added. "Now why would they want to do something like that?"

   Shey smiled. "Really? That's so amazing!" she clapped. "Now that means we'll have to record more videos."

   "Ugh, they're making me do extra stuff!" Cameron groaned, leaning her head against Tao's shoulder. The boy laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder rubbing her upper arm gently. Cameron was good at keeping a neutral demeanor even though she was thoroughly enjoying it.

   "Well regardless, this is turning out to be a pretty good year for you. First the nominations and now the sponsorships. Turn up girl." Shey announced. She was thoroughly proud of her best friend.

   "Nominations?" Luna asked and Shey nodded.

   "Yep, yep. We've both been invited to attend the Grammys and the Academy Awards this year." Shey informed. "Cameron is nominated for a few Grammys which has happened before but this is the first time she has ever been nominated for an Oscar." Shey finished and the Exo boys, along with f(x), clapped and whistles for Cameron which made her smile with an eye roll. They did this every time it was mentioned which was embarrassing. They were reacting exactly like her loved ones back home.

   "Are you guys going to do that everytime someone mentions it? Is a simple congratulations not enough?"

   "That's not how we roll. You should know this already, Cam." Baekhyun announced and Cameron chuckled then she thought of something.

   "I think I have an interesting idea for the next video." Cameron announced.

   "Way to keep the sponsors happy." Shey approved.


And that is it people. This was inspired by my music conversations with my own grandma (bless that woman XD) and sudden flashbacks from my strange middle school years so yeah ^///^ Thanks for reading annnnnnnnnd...Bye~ XD[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID4] <3 <3 <3 [/CONTENTID4]