Chapter 5

Man-Hater

Ha Na smiled at the accessory she bought for herself. It's a bracelet with hearts and stars as its design. She wore it on her wrist, raising her hand in the air to take a picture of it so that she can upload it later on Instagram.  She click on the camera button of her phone and managed to take a snap of it. Ha Na looked at the photo and liked how pretty it turned out. Her smile though fades when she saw the familiar figure on the background. How can she ever forget about him? He managed to ruin her life and her heart during her younger years.

"Ha Na..."

It was too late. The guy already found him. Her heart beats fast in her chest, her mind confused of what she have to do.

"Kim Ha Na---"

"Yes?" Ha Na looked up at the second call of her name. She was damn right. It was no other than Park ChanYeol standing in front of her right now. And as much as she hates to admit it, she's finding it so hard not to look at him. His face didn't changed that much over the years. He's still the same guy she loved. The tall and handsome guy who made her life miserable ever since they started living together.

ChanYeol smiled at her. Ah. Still the old ChanYeol. Ha Na's mind thought silently.

"It's me, Ha Na. ChanYeol. You know? Park ChanYeol. Your ex-boyfriend."

"Oh..." Ha Na's lips formed a small 'o'.  "Umm, yeah. Hi." She said, mentally cursing herself for ruining all the practice she had before. What she was saying and how she was reacting right now is so opposite from what she rehearsed. God damn it, Kim Ha Na. Slap him! Walk away and show him you already moved on!

"What are you doing here? Are you with someone?" ChanYeol asked casually, as if they didn't had a dark past back then.

"Umm... Yeah..." Ha Na nodded her head. "...You?" She asked simply and short. Her mind is scolding her for acting similar towards him. But what can she do? She feels like she wanted to stay. She wants to talk to him. She actually missed his smile, his voice.

"Yeah. I'm with my wife." ChanYeol replied and a happy smile went on his lips. She saw it once before. That same happy smile he gave her the moment she finally said yes to him. Ha Na's lips formed a thin line, her eyes starting to wet with tears.

"...Oh. ...I. Umm, I didn't know you're already married---"

"Yeollie!" A woman in light red dress barged in, casually wrapping her arms around ChanYeol's waist. Ha Na isn't stupid to realize that she's ChanYeol's wife.

"Didn't I told you not to call me by that name?" ChanYeol who looked embarrassed, wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Ha Na also watched him kiss her forehead in the most romantic and passionate way she could ever imagine. It was perfect. They are. And how she wished she's in the position of that lucky woman right now.

"Who is her?" The woman asked, barely raising an eyebrow at Ha Na.

Ha Na forced herself to smile at the woman and opens to speak when she felt an arm around her shoulder. "She's my girlfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

"What the were you thinking?" Ha Na said through gritted teeth. They were at a restaurant ChanYeol recommended, acting as if the two of them are real-life lovers.

"Saving you." Kris replied back, his lips very close to her ear.

Ha Na looked to her side, their small distance made her blushed and she quickly looked away, totally ignoring it. "Who says I need to be saved?"

"So he's the man that you never want to meet again." Kris said, eyeing ChanYeol and his wife. "He's not that handsome, Ha Na."

"And you think that you are?" Ha Na scoffed, crossing her arms. Her eyes looked at the newly-wedded couple and she felt her heart clutching in pain. ChanYeol is already married while she's wasting her life doing revenge on every man that hooks up with her. Ha Na breathes out, looking away from the two. "You shouldn't have agreed on having lunch with them..."

"So you won't be able to show them that you moved on?" Kris smirked, leaning his back on the seat. "Maybe no."

"Why are you doing this?" Ha Na looked at Kris again, this time, their eyes meet.

Kris returns the same stare but their conversation was then distracted when ChanYeol and his wife returned to their seats after they ordered food. "Looks like you two are talking something important. Loosen up." Chun Hei said, sitting on the chair that ChanYeol had pulled for her.

Kris casually wrapped his arm around Ha Na's shoulder and pulled her close to him. "My girlfriend is nagging at me again. She said she wants to drink later this evening. Would you two like to join in?"

ChanYeol smiled innocently at Ha Na, she kept on wondering how the hell is he doing that? Acting like nothing happened. "I didn't know you're a drinker now."

"...There's still so many things you don't know about me, Channie." Ha Na said, her eyes saddened and she looked down, realizing she called him by the nickname she got for him.

"It's a yes then." Chun Hei said, leaning her head on ChanYeol's shoulder, her eyes looking at Ha Na in an intimidating way.

"Great." Kris smiled, making Chun Hei shift her gaze to him. "Can you guys wait for us outside the hotel?"

"Sure." Chun Hei beamed. "7? 8?"

Ha Na looked up at the woman but remained silent. Kris on the other hand smiled. "8 sounds cool."

 

 

 

 

 

"You what?!" Ji-young snapped at Kris. The two of them are back at their hotel suite. LuHan and Ji-young came to check on Ha Na only to know what Kris did. "Kris, why would you even do that?!"

"What are you so mad about? I'm just helping your friend." Kris replied nonchalantly, dropping his body on top of the bed.

Ji-young crossed her arms across her chest. "In what way you managed to help her?"

"Look." Kris looks at Ji-young tiredly. "I just want Ha Na to show her ex-boyfriend that she already moved on. You already moved on, right?" His looked at Ha Na who was sitting quietly on the couch. She looks up at them and Kris felt his heart skipping a few beats. Ha Na's eyes were screaming sadness and misery. Her tears fell down and he couldn't be anymore guilty.


030514.

Author's Note:

Finally got the time to update this! I also have to update 12:51, May December Relationship and Sweetest Downfall first before I start on the deal I'm going to make with you dearies.

After I update those three fanfics I mentioned, I will only update the story that will have the most higher number of comments. I've seen this style before with other authors here in AFF. I want to know which story are my readers anticipating the most. I want to know if I still have readers... I want to feel the motivation to continue writing. I hope you understand me dearies. I'm slowly losing it. TT

Plugging:

Like what I said, I'm losing inspiration to write EXO fanfictions anymore. I'm so into BAP right now I even released a new story starring my two ultimate bias! It's Yongguk versus Jong In, dearies! Tell me which pair are you going to ship. Read and subscribe ~ Forever You (Yongguk x Eun Hye x Jong In). ^^,

PS.

My twitter account got suspended and so I made a new one. Follow me @SlyMatoki. For questions, ask me @ShootAnonymous27. That's all for now! <3