Chapter 2

Man-Hater

Ha Na walked around the convenience store, filling her basket with light snacks and fruits she’ll bring on a week vacation with her friends. She still have enough time to do so because their flight to Jeju was delayed. “Alright. I’ll be there in ten minutes.” Ha Na said over the phone, telling her best friend Ji-young that she’ll meet her and LuHan in a few minutes. Ji-young replied back and she ended the call, putting her phone inside her purse. She walked and turned to the corner only to stop, finding her front body drenched by a sticky liquid. “What the---“

“I’m so sorry.” The husky voice of whoever was responsible for staining her white blouse made Ha Na looked up. To her shock, the man was incredibly tall and yes. He was good-looking. He flashed her an apologetic smile and Ha Na just rolled her eyes away, annoyed that the man still have the guts to even smile at her after what he had done.

“Look what you’ve done. You stained my blouse!” Ha Na was fuming mad but what she can do? The damage has been done and all she can think of is rushing to the nearest restroom to wash herself.

But more to Ha Na’s shock, the man tried to make the stain go away by rubbing his handkerchief on her chest.

“I said I’m sorry.” The man said nonchalantly, still rubbing a shock Ha Na on her chest. He paused for a moment, glancing at her and enjoying the surprise look on her face. He let out a seductive smirk and that was when Ha Na slapped back into reality.

She gave him a hard slap on his face, one that really gives mark on the cheek. “You maniac!” Ha Na yelled and glared at him angrily, getting more annoyed seeing the man’s face shows only innocence and a questioning look. She didn’t wait for his reply anymore and walked her way out of the convenience store.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh! Just hurry up and come pick me up!” Ha Na screamed at her phone, ordering her best friend to go and see her in the restroom so she could at least borrow any clean clothes to wear. Ji-young replied back and Ha Na got more annoyed, hearing her obviously trying not to laugh at her. She rolled her eyes away from the mirror and ended the call without a warning. “That maniac! Ugh!” Ha Na kept her phone inside her purse and gave up cleaning her messed up blouse. She leaned on the wall, her tears from so much anger are starting to show on her eyes. She sniffed hard, wiping it harshly with her hand.

Then, she heard a knock on the door. Ha Na stared at it for a while, thinking if she’ll open it to let whoever outside to do their thing but no, she is not going out of this restroom looking like this. She will not be seen looking like this. Again. So Ha Na walked over to the door, leaning her ear and hoping that it was Ji-young who’s knocking. “Miss?” No, it wasn’t Ji-young at all.

Ha Na glared at the door, she knew that voice. How could she ever forget that voice? It was from the man earlier in the convenience store. She crossed her arms across her chest, questioning no one on how the hell did the maniac found her? What does it want from her? She suddenly felt scared but she knew this wasn’t the best time to be afraid. Ha Na opened the door and glared at the man standing in front of her. “What the hell do you really want from me?”

The man let out a slight smile, handing her a white piece of clothing. “I… I well, I… I really didn’t mean for you to misunderstand me a while ago.” She heard him say but Ha Na kept her eyes glaring at him. “I didn’t know you are a conservative woman.” His statement made Ha Na’s eyebrow raised but the man continued to hand the clothing to her. “So here. Wear this if you don’t have extra clothes with you.”

Ha Na looked at the white clothing being offered to her. She glanced at the man again before swiftly taking it and locking the door behind her. She quickly changed her clothes and Ha Na felt weird, because it is obviously too big for her. Plus, she knew it isn’t meant for a woman. It is a man’s clothing but would she still care? This is much better than walking around looking like trash. She sighed as she rolled up the sleeves and the first three buttons, tucking the hem inside her pants. She brushed her hair with her hand and applied light make-up on her face and when she was satisfied on how she looked like, she walked to the door and opened it, surprise to see Ji-young, LuHan and the maniac man talking.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow.”

Ha Na rolled her eyes away, annoyed more than ever at Ji-young’s over-reacting gestures. “Quit shipping us, okay? He’s not my type. I don’t have a type and you know it, Ji-young.” She said, raising an eyebrow at the maniac man whose name was Kris Wu. She was surprised to know that the two knew him and to make things even worst, they also invited him to join their vacation.

“Oh Kris is a good man, Ha Na. Try to know him before---“

“Rubbing your hand on a woman’s chest that you don’t even know, is not a gesture of a good man, Ji-young. It’s a maniac thing.” Ha Na cut off her best friend’s words.

“Well, helping you take away the stains he created on your blouse, is a good man deed.” Ji-young countered back. “And besides, he even bought you a new blouse. It looked so good on you.”

“Excuse me. This isn’t even a woman’s apparel. I just did my magic on it to make it looked like I’m actually wearing a---“

This time, it was Ji-young’s turn to cut off Ha Na’s words. “At least he cared enough for you that he even lent you some clothes to wear. Trust me, Ha na. Kris is not like them, he’s a good man.”                                                                                                                                                           


111213.

Author’s Note:

Annyeong! Long time no update, neh~ dearies? And I want to apologize for that because as you can see, I already started my On-the-Job Training last November 4. So it means, there will be long waiting for updates. I can still and I will still update but not frequently anymore. Anyway, how are you liking the story so far? Kekeke. I changed how the two met compared to the original one. I wanted Ha Na to think that Kris is nothing but a maniac because hey, what he did really is inappropriate! I wonder what happens on the next chapter though? ^^,

Plugging:

12:51 - Kai | ChaeYeon | LuHan

May December Relationship - Kris | Eun Mi

Sweetest Downfall - Lay | Eun Ae