Chapter 3

Man-Hater

Ha Na furrowed her eyebrows, glancing to her side and seeing Kris' head on her shoulder again. It was the nth time that she pushed his head away from her, but the maniac man keep on leaning to her. She sighed in annoyance, shaking Kris to wake him up. "Oi. Wake up."

Kris slowly opened his eyes, looking at Ha Na innocently while rubbing his eyes. "Mwo?" He yawned, stretching his arms in the air.

"You're invading my space." Ha Na said sternly, putting her bag in between them. "You keep on putting your... Your head on my shoulder and I can't fall asleep because of that." She continued ranting, rolling her eyes away.

Kris just leaned his back on the seat and pulled Ha Na's head to his shoulder. "Well then, I guess it's your time to lean on me."

"What the--- Get your hands off me!" Ha Na struggled to release herself and when she did, Kris only chuckled at her cuteness. Ha Na couldn't believe the kind of childish attitude the maniac man is giving her and she isn't amused by it. "Crazy... Maniac." She rolled her eyes away, putting on the jacket around her.

But Kris leaned in to whisper on her ear that made her blush madly. "What it feels like to have me wrapped around your body?" He grinned slyly, admiring the light pink color staining Ha Na's cheeks.

Ha Na looked at him with wide eyes, still shocked of what she just heard.

Kris spoke even before she can say anything. "You really looked good on my clothes. You're the first woman ever to wear my favorite so be greatful about it, Ha Na."

 

 

 

 

"No way." Ha Na shot a warning glare at her best friend, totally disagreeing of what the latter just said. "I won't share a room with this maniac, Ji-young." She pointed Kris who was standing beside her. "Get me another room."

"That's the problem, Ha Na dear. They don't have an extra room anymore. The hotel's fully-booked already." Ji-young explained and Ha Na can see how her best friend restrains herself from laughing.

"You see Ha Na, we made reservations here a month ago. We reserved two rooms. One for us and one for you." LuHan added nicely, making Ha Na somehow back into a calming state.

But after realizing what the guy just said, Ha Na raised an eyebrow at the two. "Then why do I have to share a room with him?"

"What's wrong with sleeping in a room with me?" Kris intervenes,  looking at Ha Na somewhat offended.

But Ha Na wasn't fazed by Kris' statement. "Who knows you might me in the middle of my sleep, you creep."

"Ha Na!" Ji-young tried to stop her best friend.

"What?" Ha Na turned her gaze to Ji-young, annoyed that her best friend is doing everything just so she could have her and Kris in one room. Her thoughts were suddenly distracted when Kris let out a sarcastic laugh followed by an annoying smirk. She glanced at him, arching an eyebrow.

"What makes you think I would you?" Kris leaned in, making Ha Na blushed at the short distances of their faces. "If you'll see how I looked behind these clothing, I bet you'll be awed by the inches that I have."

 

 

 

 

 

Kris looked at Ha Na as she unpacks the contents of her luggage. He watched her placed her clothes inside the closet and he sighed, thinking that she wouldn't talk to him after what he had done to her in the lobby. He stood up from the bed, walking to her with light footsteps. "Hey..."

But Ha Na didn't even looked at him. She just continued on putting her clothes inside the cabinet. She is mad, disrespected and there was no way that she would let Kris crossed the line ever again.

"You slapped me twice." Kris was determined though. He feel bad for offending her and he thought that he actually stepped on the boundaries they knew they have. "And I know I kind of deserve it."

Kris' last statement made Ha Na stopped. It surprises her how this guy admits his mistakes. She believed that a guy would never admit that he was wrong. Unless he's up to something. Her eyebrows furrowed, continuing on organizing her stuffs.

"Come on... I'm sorry." Kris placed his hands on her shoulders and she quickly shrugged them off, moving away from him almost immediately.

"Why do you keep on touching me?!" Ha Na glared at him but Kris just gave her a questioning look.

"It's not like I'm sick or something." Kris replied calmly, backing off.

"Just don't touch me, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"What?"

"So we're good? If I won't touch you?"

"And don't talk to me." Ha Na shoved him away, grabbing her bag and hanging it on the rack.


112913.

Author's Note:

Finally! Finally after days of having Writer's Block I managed to let it out these scenes off my head already! Kekeke. Was it crappy, dearies? Tell me your honest opinions please. Just try not to bash me, arrasso? I will be open for comments and criticisms which are light. So... Send them in! ^^,

Plugging:

EXO Imagines (oneshots) - EXO | OCs

Click.

Click II.

Click III.

PS.

I'll be sleeping-over to my cousin's house later. And I was wondering if you dearies would like to have a video chat with me? Add my facebook! I'll call you later. <3