Chapter 4

Man-Hater

Ha Na watched her reflection on the mirror, satisfied on how simple yet pretty she looked like. A small smile appeared on her lips as she ties her hair in a bun. She was done unpacking her stuffs and she already prepared herself to go outside. She was wearing a sunny dress, a pair of sandals and no, she have no intentions on putting a make-up on her face. It's vacation time and right now, she'll enjoy herself. No man-hunting for now. She grabbed her purse containing a small wallet with enough money, her phone and a face powder. She went outside the bathroom and sees Kris on bed, still asleep. Right. I'm sharing a room with this maniac. She rolled her eyes and walked on the side of the bed where he was sleeping oh so soundly. "Oi."

Light snoar.

Tch. Ew. Ha Na pokes his arm lightly, hoping she'd finally be able to wake him up. Well, it is kinda rude if she'll not let him know that she's going out. "Oi. Wake up." She said with a semi-stern tone. Kris slowly opened his eyes, rubbing it with his fingers. Like a child. Ha Na rolled her eyes on this and speaks. "I'm going out and will take a walk around the resort. I'll meet you guys on lunch."

Kris sat up on the bed, his mind still sleepy. "Do you want me to walk with you?"

"No." Ha Na sighed inwardly, turning her back on him and heading towards the door.

"Hey. Wait."

"What?" Ha Na stopped on her steps, turning to him with a raised brow.

"You look pretty." Kris smiled at her genuinely but Ha Na didn't replied. Instead, she completely walks out of their suite thinking how much of a weirdo and a maniac Kris is.

 

 

 

 

 

Ha Na tour herself around the resort, enjoying the light and fresh ambiance of her surroundings. She smiled at the kids playing on the sand, building sand castles and burying whoever was 'it' or the one who loses a game or something. She smiled at a pair of couples, not her age because they're old but the spark in their eyes are still visible. Ha Na thinks they love each other so much, seeing the way the old man holds his beloved wife's hand, the smiles plastered on their faces as they look at each other's eyes. And how she wished she can feel that too.

That someday when she grow old, there would be a man holding and loving her loyally, unconditionally and it will lasts forever.

Her smile suddenly faded, her eyes slowly looking away as pain hits her on her chest. Ha Na, c'mon. You're done with this. All of them are liars. You wouldn't want to get hurt again, right? Protect yourself, Kim Ha Na. Her mind whispered and that's what she did. She turned around, walking to the stores and shops near by to distract herself from over-thinking stuffs.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris, where is Ha Na?" Ji-young asked.

Kris took a seat opposite to LuHan and looked at her with a confused face. "Haven't you texted her yet? She left the suite an hour ago. She said she'll be walking around the resort and that she'll meet us at lunch."

"It's already lunch time, Kris." LuHan said, pulling out his phone from his pocket. "I'll call her." He excused himself from the table and Ji-young nodded her head looking worried for her best friend. This made Kris somehow curious so he asked.

"Why are you two acting as if Ha Na's a seven-year old wandering around alone?"

Ji-young looked at him weakly, she sighed and explained. "We saw... We saw him."

"Saw who?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

"The man she never wanted to see again."


122213.

Author's Note:

So umm, the shorter the update, the faster it will be updated. I hope that is okay with you. Anyway, any guess on who could be the man Ji-young referring to? ^^,

Plugging:

Click.

EXO's Girlfriends - EXO | OCs

My Boyfriend is a Gangster - Yongguk | Eun Hee

EXO's Girlfriends (Deleted Scenes) - EXO | Ocs