Chapter 20: Stop acting like this..

Promises

I finally cooled down and went back to the dorm.. My Jun Jun drove me back. Hehe ^^ im so happy to see him againnnn^^

After i washed up, my phone got a notification. It was from Chi Hoon oppa..

"Song hye ahh.. what are you doing now?"

I lay down on my bed and texted him,"nothing.. just relaxing.. wae?"

"Just asking.. Anyways, do you want to watch a movie tomorrow?" he asked.

A movie? It's been a long time since i watched a movie. Seems fun.. But what movie should i watch? Comedy?

I asked him back , " Well.. What movie do you wanna watch? "

End up we kept on discussing about the movie trailers and just planning on what to watch.

 

*The next morning*

All of the members were at the Dance Studio, getting ready for the couple dance performance in front of the sunbae nims. Chi Hoon was there and Junho was just talking to s, playing around. It was a big family gathering. I just went to my members & ask if everything's alright. Conicidentally, my partner was Chi Hoon & i had to practice with him. I came up to him and ask if we should practice that part again. He agreed so we started practicing.

 

In a couple dance, emotions are very important as we have to dance and sing. So we start to practice the whole song, it is hard to get into the emotions as Junho is watching but i did try my best to act as a couple with Chi Hoon. Chi Hoon told me once before, " We must do our best to be role model to our group so we have to act as a couple and give our very best in the performance. Since our song choice is Erase, we must act like we broke up before and we must convey the message throughout the performance. So.. what you say? U okay with this? " 

I agreed with him since it is only a performance. 

The trainees really had a lot of fun & the whole trainnes wanted to celebrate together. Maybe Chimac? (Chicken & Beer) thats sounds delicious^^

So all of us were out together and i forgot that i wanted to watch a movie with Chi Hoon. I turned around to Chi Hoon and asked him, " Do you still want to go out to watch a movie together?"

" Maybe after Chimac? But i got singing class tomorrow .. I do not want to do badly during practice." 

After awhile i just remembered i got singing class too. I really want to have Chimac so badly but i just can't miss out on tomorrow's class.

Finally i changed the idea, " Hey guys, instead of Chimac how about Jjangmyun? The vocalist have practice tomorrow and of course, u guys would be dancing or acting, Let's do something that won't affect tomorrow performance can?"

Everyone agreed to my idea and went to eat Jjangmyun at a nearby stall. ( A/N: I'm hungry all over again xD)

After the scrumptious meal, everyone was so full & the ALPHA & D:NA wanted to hang out together to alot of different places.

Min Jun & Chuyeol wanted to go to Hongdae & eat again. Those two just can't stop eating, what do you guise have in your stomachs omg.. You just cant stop eating and you still don't gain weight. I'm so jealous..

Tae Jun & Eun Mi, they went to a Manga Cafe & wanted to read Fairytail & some other mangas.. Really.. Mangas? (A/N: FAIRYTAIL?! JUVIA & GREY, LUCY & NATSU <3 Ermm.. sorry guisee.. Back to the story.. )

Yesul & Dong Hoon .. Where the heck are they??? They just disappeared. Those two are very suspicious.. Just wait one day.. It will be reveal.. MUHAHAHAH.. (why do i even sound like a Villian? Why the heck am i talking to myself?)

Hyung Seok & Ye Rin went to the arcade at a nearby place.

Why did everyone split like a couple, this is just so suspicious. In the end, it only left me and Chi Hoon. I guess we can still watch a movie together. 

We went to a nearby cinema and decided to watch, ' Step Up 4' Since both of us love to dance. Even though we are not the dancing machines in the group. We have some things in common and its nice to have a guy having the same interest. 

So finally we got to the cinema and chose the closest timing to watch Step Up 4. Then the cashier asked, " What combo do you want? We are having a promotion for couples, one large popcorn and one large drink of your choice for only 9,500 won. "

OMG, me & him a couple? "Ahh.. we are - " i said but he cut me off " Oh, thats great. I will take that then."

How could he be so natural about it? Its so embarrassing. 

Then the cashier asked about the popcorn and the drink. He chose it himself, since we talked about it yesterday.

" That will be 25.500 won." the cashier said. 

I wanted to pay but he insist that he will treat me. I looked at the cashier & she was looking at the both of us in envy.

She gave the popcorn,drink and tickets to Chi Hoon & she said " Thank You, have a wonderful date ^^"

Chi Hoon just smiled and went away.

"Yahhh, Chi Hoon. Chi Hoon, how could u say that we are a couple. I'm so embarrassed." I said to him while beating his shoulder.

He laughed and said," What's wrong with that? I can save my money, u know trainees need to save money right?"

"OH MY GOSH, Chi Hoon. But still.." I said to him.

" Whats wronggg.. Do you hate being an imaginary couple with me? Aigoo.. I didn't know u felt this way. Its okay.. I can watch the movie myself." He shrug his shoulders and walked away.

" Aigoooo.. Our Chi Hoon, got upset. Ehhh, i'm just kidding. Of course, we can be imaginary couple but just one day. Chi Hoon, don't go!!!" I tried to cheer him up.

He laughed and ran away & i had to run after him. Ishh, this guy.

< After The Movie >

We asked ach other how was the movie. Well, we did have some motivation to choreo some dance moves and dance together.

The movie was so fun, but now we just have to walk back to the company since we don't have enough bus fare.

It was fun spending time with Chi Hoon, i really like spending time with him. He is such a cool, handsome and attractive guy. I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

We talked about a lot of things while on the way back, suddenly it got crowded because some high school female students started to take pictures of Chi Hoon and me. So, we begin to run away from them. Suddenly, he held my hand and ran as fast as possible. I tried to catch up, he was too fast. It feelslike im being dragged. But i have to get away from these fangirls. What happens if Junho found out if it was publish in an article. I would not want that to happen. NO WAY. Finally we are at a crowded place, Chi Hoon decided to hide at an alleyway. He turned to the right and hide inside a storage room while dragging me inside. I was so tired and when i looked in front, he was 1cm close to me. The storage room was so small and packed with a lot of things. We had to make sure no one find us here. My heart was beating so fast, seeing him upclose. Why is my heart beating so fast, it must be the running. Yea, it must be. 

" Are you okay Song Hye? " he asked me in a husky tired voice.

"Y-yea.." I staggered. 

 

This is getting awkward for me. Heart, stop beating so fast. What's wrong.. It can't be right? Please, let this end faster so that i can be normal again. 

 

 

(A/N: Heyy Guiseeeee, IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME. I have been such an author. But i have seen that new people has been subscribing so why not continue? But maybe i won't be updating much. But i will try, don't worry ^^.. I LOVE YOU SUBBIES that didn't UNsubscribe to this fanfic T.T You guise are being so loyal T.T THANK YOU T.T Sorry,  for the short update. >.< Do Upvote, Subscribe & Comment^^ )