Chapter 18 : Finally I'm back.

Promises

Junho’s POV:

After a long day, I finally finish all my schedules.  I have been waiting for this day to come, i can't even sleep properly and i want to see her face again, I wonder how she would react after a few months not being around her and supporting her. Everyone kept teasing me about Song Hye. Well, they are just jealous !! ^^.. It has been a tired day for me and now i am on the way to go back to Korea.

 

*Song Hye's POV*

"I need a girl...”

“EXCELLENT JOB! That’s all for today!! See you tomorrow! "

All of us bow to the dance instructor and sat down. Finally after months of practice, ALPHA & D: NA got together and practice Taeyang sunbaenim, ’I need a girl’. It was a couple dance. WOWW... I wonder what Junho has to say about this... Haha... So after a few minutes of rest, we started the practice again.

We had to have skin ship with all the boys... It was so awkward... OMO!!!

There was a scene where we had to be close to the boys. I was so nervous and my face turned red.

All of us sat down together, we decide to eat pizza for celebration of our debut day.

We call for the delivery pizza and order 2 large pizzas & some other side dishes with a 1.5 litre pepsi bottle.

Suddenly Yesul shouted, “OMO! 2PM OPPA ARE COMING BACK TO SEOUL TODAY!! Unni, did you miss your adorable boyfriend after 3 months?? “

“YAHH. Of course I miss my boyfriend. If I don’t isn’t it weird. AIGOO Yesul ahh.” I said to Yesul.

All of us laughed & after a few minutes, pizza arrive!!

We eat our pizza happily and after that, all of us went back to our dorm to rest.

>The Next Day. <

“WAKEEE UPP… YESUL AHH.. EUN MI ..CHUYEOL..SORIN AHHH.. Its time for our schedule to startttttt… “ I am waking them up.. But none of them move an inch..

“ YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZYBUMSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNNI IS GOING TO BE LATE FOR HER SCHEDULE !!!!!”

 Everyone didn’t move.. I got annoyed and just went for my schedule..

My schedule for the day..

>9:30am : Acting classes & Practice role play

             >12:00pm:Lunch Break

             >1:00pm : Dance Class with Chi Hoon

             >5:00pm:Dinner with Chi Hoon

             >6:00pm:Dance Practice with DNA

             >11:00pm:Rest

             >11:15pm:Dance Practice With DNA(2)

            >12:30am: Singing Class

            >2:30am :End of Schedule

 Now it is 9:20am , I’m already at JYPE Room 1 for Acting Class.

After a few minutes later, my teacher came..

“OH SONGSAENGNIM YOU CAMEE!!!”

I ran to her & hugged her.

“Let’s start to act .. The script.. Act out Episode 2.”

Me : “ Why didn’t you come this morning?”

Male Actor : “ I-I was going to, but I slept in..Sorry..”

Me : “ Are you learning boxing?”

Male Actor : “ H-how did you know?”

*Boxing Gloves”

Male Actor : Oh, this..

Me : So you’re learning boxing because of Yeokho?

Male Actor : I can’t sit back and do nothing. Everyone in the school knows it.

Me : You know, Yeokho isn’t such a bad guy. It’s true he fought a lot and stuff. But still..

*After a few scenes*

Me : You know..

Male Actor : Yeah?

Me : Why did you ask me out?

Male Actor : *Coughs* W-well.. T-that’s.. W-well, w-why did you say yes?

Me : I asked first. Why did you ask me out? Be honest with me. It’s important to me.

Male Actor : It’s important to me too. But don’t ask me why..

*He grab the sides of my face with his big boxing gloves*

Male Actor : “It’s a secret.”

*He moves forward and kissed me on the lips”

 

“ OMOOOOO YAHHHHHH Songsengnim.. So chessyyyyyyy.. >< Hahahahahaha..”

My teacher pat my shoulder saying,” Song Hye, you did a good job.. Now… Another scene..”

Male Actor : Tell me what’s your relationship with Brown Bear?

Me : Why do you care? Are you saying you are fighting because of me?

Male Actor : Why can’t you tell me? Well,you seem close, but never talk to him at school. And..

Me : You know Lee Wonil? He kept following me around. And Yeokho helped me. Happy?

Male Actor : Was that so hard to tell me? I asked so many times about Brown Bear.

Me : JEONGU ! Can’t you stop calling him “Brown Bear“? And why is that so important to you?

*I walked away from him.*

< At 12pm.>

“ SONG HYE AHHHHHHH..” Suddenly there was someone shouting my name like a mad person.. I turned to my left.. It was Chi Hoon Oppa..

I laughed and wave my hand at him.. He came to me to have lunch together.. Wow.. Today’s schedule is full of him.. We decided to eat at the stall that ALPHA & DNA always eat after practice..

I decided to drive to the stall but Oppa didn’t let me drive because he wanted to drive. So, I let him drive to the place.

When we arrived at the place, Ahjumma shouted, “Oh! Song Hye ahh.. You came. Aigoo.. Two of you came together. Is there going on between both of you? Aigoo.. Kids these days.. Come inside.. Ahjumma will prepare for you your favourite dishes.”

When we sat down, Ahjumma prepare for us a lot of dishes.. How are we going to survive for dance practice.

Chi Hoon Oppa asked me,” So how’s acting class just now?”

“It was okay.. I rehearse my lines.. By the way, there was a kissing scene. OMOOO..”

“Aigoo Song Hye ah .. It’s your first time acting but you had a kissing scene already.. Aigooo.. Song Hye has all grown up..”

He rubbed my hair and made my hair messy..

I shouted ,” ISHHH OPPAAAA.. MY HAIR.. Anyways , Oppa how’s your recording session just now? Was the song okay?”

He showed me two thumbs up sign.. The song must be DAEBAKK..

I really can’t wait to hear the full song . My recording is next week so my schedule will be VERY VERY PACKED..

So after eating, both of us were so full from the big feast.. We are left with 20 minutes before dance practice starts..

Chi Hoon asked me,” Song Hye ahh .. Want to walk for awhile.. To digest our food properly?”

I agreed to his suggestion..

We began to walk and have fun with each other.. Laughing at each other’s lame jokes.

Then it was time to start our dance practice.

So we head back to the company & warm up at the dance studio.

We started dancing to this song that both of us like, ‘EXO TIME CONTROL’

It was totally awesomeeeeee ^^.. I could see that me & Chi Hoon really bond well..

Well, I was the Dancing Queen once but I would like to know more about Chi Hoon more..

“Chi Hoon Oppa , I know it’s awkward but I want to know more about you.”

He laugh & said,” About me ? Okay.. I’m a Leader in a new group called,Alpha. I’m handsome.. I’m cute.. Cuter than anyone else.. I am y with my shirt off.. You want to see ? I’m very confident.. I just have the prefect everything that every women wants , I have it.. HAHAHA.. Just name it..”

I laugh because he was just so cute and playful..

“HAHAHAHAHHA.. OPPAAAA Not that kind of Intro.. BWOYAHHH .. ISHH Oppaa.. You’re just being playful .. Everything?? Ermm.. Prefect Abs huhhh.. Reallyyyy… Show it to me.. “   

*He lifts his tanktop where his abs is visible.*

My expression when from a smirky face to a shocking face.. His abs was PREFECTTO..

It was very detailed.. OMG.

Someone help me from blushing.. My face has gotten red like a tomato.. OMGGG.. I don’t know how to cool down myself..

Chi Hoon was just laughing a loud by himself while I suffer from shyness..

“See I told you !!! MY ABS WERE PREFECT !! You want to see it again? *smirks* “

My face has gotten even redder.. I hit his chest with my fist.. “STOP IT.. YOU’RE MAKING ME BLUSHHHHHHH !!! >< .. ISHHH.. Shouldn’t have seen it.. Chi Hoon Oppaaa.. Hate youuuuu. MEHRONG !”

I went out of the dance studio looking so pissed off but blushing.. Chi Hoon was chasing after me, “ Eishhhh.. Song Hye ahh.. I promise I won’t do it again.. Don’t hate me pleaseeeeeee *Puppy Eyessss* “

I giggled and gave up .. So I forgive him and we went back to Practice..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM BACKKKKKKKKK !!! Sorry for the long hiatus .. Hope you the new update .. I miss updating .. HAHAH ^^.. I will try to update whenever i can .. Do subscribe and commentttt ^^.. PPYONGGGGGG !! (;