3

Halloween Party - Special

Finally the whole gang had reached Incheon Airport. Two days before, Ayami had informed Daesung of their flight schedules before their actual arrival day. They manage to arrive earlier as they had plan to, despite Ikuma busy schedule. The boys were needed to wear disguise to prevent any unwanted attention at the Airport by their Korean fans. Thanks to YG Staff coordinating with the Airport, they managed to make their exit through the VIP Gate, before they were all escorted to the Ritz Carlton Seoul.

Ikuma, Shin, Ruki and Reita insisted that they wanted to share the same room and that left for both Maki and Ayami to have a room only for themselves. Uruha and Yosuke were not to keen with sharing the room together with Bou and Miku.

Ayami phone rang while she was unpacking her stuff. She spoke briefly to the caller and hung up. Maki was lying on the bed staring at her curiously of the phone call.

“Who was it?” Maki asked when Ayami seems to continue with her unpacking, without saying much after she ended the call.

“It was Daesung. He asked whether we all have arrived?” Ayami explained non-chalant. Her hand busied with folding hers and Maki clothes, before arranging it inside the hotel wardrobe. 

“Hmmm.... I see” Maki sounding a bit off, before returning his gaze to the television that showing Music Bank show. SHINee was performing their latest single "Everybody" on the show.

“Are you jealous?” Ayami turn to look at him while grin teasingly. She was half way to the wardrobe to place their clothes before turning her back to Maki.

“No!!! Why would I?” Maki was getting annoyed but his eyes still glued on SHINee performance on the television. He is scowling while watching Lee Taemin gyrating his pelvis as he dance to the beat of the song.

“I don’t know, just maybe~~ “Ayami chuckled.

Maki got up from the bed and goes over to Ayami. He gave her a sudden hug and she was flustered, trying to get away from him. Eventually she failed as she fall back on the bed with Maki who was now on top of her.

“Maki! Get away~~ we got stuff to do remember?” Ayami trying to push him off her.

“Well~~ we still have a few hours to spare~” Maki said as he glance at the clock and buried his face in Ayami’s neck and they both spent an extra few hours of their own.

~~~

Next day came very fast, Ayami and Bou was getting busy packing all the outfit and make up items to be brought over to the venue. The rest of the boys were even busier getting themselves pampered with mask and massages, well except for Maki who was giving Ayami a helping hand. With the help of the YG staff, they have pack all their stuff, fully loaded into the awaiting van with a minimal time taken. 

Daesung have informed them the exact venue of the Halloween Party. After much debation and discussion with the owner Mr Choi Seunghyun, the latter agreed that the party was to be held at this new ‘P’ Villa @UNVillage in Hannamdong. 

Once they had reached the premises, they had unloaded the party items, and goes straight to the room which was prepared for them. In order not to draw in any unwanted attention from the staff, they had carry out their work with minimal sounds possible.

They all begins to dress into their costumes and with the help of  both Ayami and Bao magical hands, the boys were transform into monster but still they look handsome and gorgeous as usual. They were all relaxing and lounging when the Daesung with the rest of the Bigbang boys enter the lounge room. Both Daesung and Ayami had introduce them with each other.

“So this is Jiyong, her special sweetheart that she always keep talking about...” Ayami instroduced the shy-looking man who stood to the right of her. He nodded when Ayami called his name.

“Ahh well... Did she mention about me?” Jiyong said shyly, not exactly meeting Ayami eyes.

"Obviously! Always and at each conversation, God!!" Maki said a bit too hard, but he winked with a teasing grin, so that Jiyong might not feel badly of his outright remark.

“Hang on guys! Why am I the only person not know anything about this plan?” asked Seungri out of sudden. He was perched on the arm chair where his hyung TOP was majestically sitting.

“Because you are well known of leaking secret especially to your noona!” Top points out, while patting the maknae back gently.

Everyone burst out laughing.