1

Halloween Party - Special

There are 2 more weeks left to Halloween. Out of 365 days in a year, 31st of October has always been my favourite day. I was been forced by Mr. Kang Daesung, to come-up with creative costumes for the upcoming Halloween Party that YG Entertainment had organised for their artistes, without fail, every year. I had refused at first but because of Mr. YG had personally plead to me, in a nice way, reluctantly I had to agree to take on the task.

The clock shows 11pm and yet here I am, still sitting in the studio wrecking my brain. I have only left with two more costumes to finish and it is meant  for both the Seunghyuns'. These two men had snubbed the 1st draft design that I had shown to them. And they had the cheek to say my costumes was way too fancy for their likings. Anyway thanks to them, now I am having a hard time and for that had add up to my colorful mood swings.

Ever since  then, with the upcoming event and with me as the main designer for the band Halloween costumes, I had become moody and had refused to talk as much as I used to. And lately I had become more temperamental which it is not usually the real me.  It is either I shut my mouth and do my own stuff, or I will just burst to whoever happen to be next to me and those unlucky one are the usual victims, Jiyong and Dae.

Jiyong was concern. He felt guilty because he thought that it might be due to his busy schedule and that I been left neglected and that led to be feeling lonely. He keeps on asking of my feelings and endlessly apologizing of how sorry he is for making me feel so. But he did makes thing up with surprising me by giving a bouquet of my favourite blue roses every time he is away on schedule. I felt so happy when he did that but deep in my heart, I still felt something missing and it just pain me to think about the past and the upcoming Halloween party.

Beside Jiyong and Daesung who constantly been concern of my feelings and occasionally mood swing, the rest of the boys too, had join in the fun of tormenting me with asking lots of questions, especially Seungri. He has been a pain in the and I will always try my best to avoid him as much as I can, whenever I saw him coming.

Jiyong called. “Jagi~~ I pick you up later tonight ok? It’s been a while since we have our private date.”

“Hmm... I feel lazy. Can we just skip it? Maybe we could just chill at my house?” I said with a slight annoyance in my voice.

But Jiyong will have nothing to that. “Nope! I insist. And you need to take some time off from doing all that designing costume.You need a breather... no more but...I will pick you up later!!” Jiyong hung up the call and I could tell he is not a very happy man at the moment.

I sigh as I hung up the phone. I know how thing is with Jiyong that a simple ‘NO’ is not an answer to him. If he insisted on one thing, there is no way you can escape from it. He is stubborn but yet the love he shower me is an unconditional love that I am truly bless with.

Later that eveining, I had waited at the office lobby for him. I know he is going to be annoy when he finds me waiting at the lobby. He is that kind of man who will pick you up at the front of your doorstep. After sometime, I saw his white Lamborghini enter the building premises and he park  his car right in front of the porch. He alights from his car and walks towards me.

He looks annoy as I predicted. "Why are you down here waiting for me? Hmm...?” His hand linger to my waist and pulls me towards his body. He gave me a peck at my forehead and smile down at me.

I tried to hide my anxiety and looks up to his handsome face. I gave him my sweetest smile as I asked, “Are you pissed with me?”

I was taken by surprise that he did not seem to be pissed with me. He shakes his head and held my hand as he led me to his car. The short drive to the restaurant is filled with silence but his songs playing in the background which somehow lift up my mood. I know where he will be taking me for dinner and when his car had reached Namsan Tower, it comes with no surprise to me of our dinner venue, that is at my favourite Hancook Restaurant that situated at the peak of Namsan Tower with a nice view of the city of Seoul.

Jiyong open the car door for me and, as we walk side-by-side to the restaurant, he keeps on holding my hand, with occassionally rubbing his thumb on my palm. The maitre'd of the restaurant led us inside of the restaurant. I saw again a bouquet of blue roses on the table when we had reached our table. Again, he being such a gentleman, assists me to sit.

I smiled at him lovingly. “Thank you love~~” I whispered and I kissed him lightly on his right cheek before he take his seat in front of me.

After he had ordered our favourite dish of Sirloin steak that lace with black pepper sauce and a bottle of Cheval Le Blanc red wine, I felt his hands grabbing mine, caressing it tenderly. I turns to him, as I look away from my admiration of the beautiful night scenery of Seoul. I know there is something that he wants to ask me.

Jiyong seems to be immense with caressing my hands. I pulled my hand a bit from his grasp and he looks up at me. I raise one of my eyebrow, questioningly. He look away but as he clear his throat, maybe from being nervous of something. I wonder why.

“Jagi? Can I ask you something?” He asked after a mere seconds of hesitation.

I nodded. “Sure... what is it?” It seems like nowadays I could read Jiyong facial expression easily. I know exactly what he was about to ask me but I play dumb.

A look of concern clearly seen on his handsome. “Are you seriously ok? You have been moody and it somehow giving me a bad vibe... Did I do something wrong?"

Silence

He continues, "If yes, please tell me...” His soothing voice as his grasp on my hand getting tighter.

“I’m ok love, I swear! You did nothing wrong. It's just me and I don’t know exactly how to explain to you...” I let go heavy sighed.

He was about to say something again but I cut him off. “Jiyong-ssi~~ Can we not spoil this romantic moment, please?” I smiled as I trying my very best not to show my annoyance and hitting a jackpot showing him my best aegyo face. He seems to fall for this little trick of mine as he nodded his understand and abide to my request. But I know him better. He might let it go now but later on, he will never stop bombarding me again, him and Daesung. That is for later, as for now, I just wants to spend this lovely evening with the man I'm so crazy in love with.

Jiyong is right as always. The night scene outside there seems to ease any tension that I felt inside me and this do me good, for my mind and soul needs a wee bit rest, away from my Halloween task obviously. 

We both continue our romantic dinner together. We talked about almost everything - his career and his travel. To lighten up the dinner mood, he keeps on telling me jokes and I tried my best to let out a chuckle or a laugh. Seriously, I was not in the mood but for him, I will try my best to hide my anxiety. After dinner, we decided to go for a drive along the Han River. We sat silently in his Lamborghini.

“Oppa~~ can we listen to R.O.D?” I asked to break the silence.

He smiled and tune on the song. As he pulled me close to his chest, I could smell his Bleu de Chanel perfume. I love his scent, as always. I raise my head as I look up at his side frame, I felt that how thankful I am to have him with me after all those years together.

He smirked. “Are you done yet staring at me like that?” He turn to look down at me, returning my stare as a smile creeping up.

“Not yet~~ just look straight and don’t move...I love the view I’m looking at...” I let out a chuckle and gently turn his face again, looking out of the windscreen.

“Tell me if you done...” I watch him, he is trying hard to hold his laughter.

Curiously, I asked, “Why...?“

“Because I need to do this...” He look down at me, pulling up my chin towards him and kissed me, passionately. And I return his kisses, as passionately as I could.