2

Halloween Party - Special

After her 2 long hours distance call with Daesung, Ayami grabbed her precious Samsung Note 3 from her desk and head straight to her bed. Tabby, her orange Scottish-fold is happily stretching and purring on the other side of Ayami bed which the cat dominate almost half of the bed and she have to go the other side of the bed just to sit down. She stretched her hand out, searching for the switch to turn on the hanging LED light that will illuminated beautifully against the white silk organza fabric that flow down to the side of the bed. Thanks to her Maki, who had painstakingly climbing to the ceiling and personally decorated her bed. It was his idea of surprising her with his DIY canopy bed for their 5th years anniversaries together as a couple.

She scrolls the application icons shown on her phone screen, looking for LINE Apps. She click on it and add all of her cliques for a group chat. She rename the chat title and start to type away.

As she laid on her bedsheet, with Tabby snuggled at her side, Ayami fingers busied typing on the phone pad, “Moshi...Moshi, to all my Kawaii and Bishonen, are you all able to take a short break like 3-4 days?” 

She pressed sent and put the phone away. While waiting for replies, she takes out her drawing pad and started to sketch out the rough drawing for her bestie surprise gift. Lucky for her, the Halloween costume for Alsdead have already done and is now waiting for the day that they will be performing at the Music Station show.

After sometime, she notice that her phone lights blinking and she grabbed it to check for any incoming messages. She is a shock to find over 50 messages pouring in her Line group chatline. Ayami have to scroll up all the way to the top to catch up with the conversations. Being  busy with daily work schedules and other activities, the only way to keep in touch with friends, especially the one living oversea, is via online application such as Line, Whatsapp or through emails. Once awhile and even during the holidays, if there is spare times, Ayami will try to organising a meet-up or get-together events, such as barbequing, clubbing or just chill-out session to all her closes friends.

“Doki! Doki! Ohiyo… how’s everyone here?? Miss you all so much??” say Bou in her message. She is the cheerful one who always brighten the gang spirit with her jokes and playful banter with Ayami. 

“The chatter box is here already.. *evil laugh*” Yosuke chirped in, another joker in the gang but his kind of joke is a bit more cynical even though he didn't really mean it to sound that way. Well, people just need to know him well enough to be able to stand his kind of joke. Because if not, that person will ends up in tears and let's just said he didn't really care that much of the effect of his joke to that person. 

“Baka Yosuke kun!!!” Bou happily greeted her fellow friend with an inserted SMILEY icon at the end of the sentences.

“Are you guys dating or something? Ever since high school, both of you keeps on squabbling.” Reita interrupt both Bao and Yosuke, with his message.

“No!!” replied Bou and Yosuke concurrently.

“Ooro, both of you were fast replying at the same time… very suspicious~~~” replied Reita again, now inserting a curious emo icon at the end of his message.

“Konichwa, Gomen Ayami-chan, Ruki got drunk and pass out at my place. He must have accidentally drank hard liquors, thinking that his cup," another message appears and it is from Uruha.

”Haha, that is so like him. He will always ends up drinking someone else drink not bother to ask but just continue to drink it," replies Reita again.  

Then message from Ikuma appears on the chat screen, “Konichwa, Ayami-chan, I have to check with my schedule first. If there is nothing confirm on my one man show at Mito Light House, well counts me in."

“Oh Ikuma-kun, are you going to perform your new song in this show?” asked Bou eagerly. 

“Well stay tune to the show, yeah. I'm not giving out much. Zip my mouth, lock it and throw the key somewhere,” joked Ikuma.

“Yah!!”

Then comes in Shin message appears on the chat screen, "Wo! Wo! let’s Ayami-chan talk… you all have been flooding the chat room way too much and she can’t even have time to do any reading.”

“Gomen Ayami Chan.. kekeke~~~” replies Bou with apologetic emo icon.

”Ahem! Finally! Actually I am planning to take a short trip to Korea, together with the rest of you, and we all can celebrate Halloween this year together... What you guys think? I’m just hoping all of you are able to make it," elaborate Ayami further when, with the help of Shin to calm her fellow chatters.

“But why Korea?” Shin asked after sometime of silence.

"Well.. for your information, your kami shimai misses us. I have got the news that she feeling kind of moody lately and have been keeping a distant from people and even from her boyfriend. So what about we get down there and do our crazy style like old time sake?” replies Ayami, hoping that she might get positive responses from her gang.

"Tell you what Ayami. Count me in, but I will only be flying to Korea after my show if the date has been confirm. Well as I said previously that I need to check for further confirmation on my show. Nevertheless, I am mostly be there," replies Ikuma. Ayami feel so touch of Ikuma positive response and his willingly to spend some quality time away from Japan.

"Thanks ~~~" answered Ayami. "Anymore intakes? How about you - Bou? Yosuke?"

"Well..." Bao seems to hesitate with her replies.

"Come on now, guys!! It is Halloween for sake!! It is like our very own festive season that we all never fail to celebrate it together. And further more, we are celebrating it, this year, in some place new. How exciting can it be!!" Ikuma chirped in again, eagerly. He is very excited with the prospect of getting away from his work, even for a day or two. 

Then a string of replies of Yes flooding the chat screen that it somehow brings tears in Ayami eyes. How touched she felt for her fellow buddies, showing their supportive and undying love for a particular friend who seems to be feeling all alone and depress in Seoul.

"Arigatou gozaimasu!!! Watashi wa minasan o aie imasu"

 

*** I just realise, I wrote Bou name as Bao.. XD