6

Halloween Party - Special

The song that was being played, sounds so familiar, where did I heard that before. I was surprise and without I realised it, I was being drag by Jiyong near to the front stage. I look up at the vocalist who was singing and she keeps pointing her finger at me. It is hard for me to really figure out who the hell she is and who are the rest of the band that was performing heavily on stage. I turn to Jiyong and gave him the 'is it who I think it might be' look. He gave me a wide smile and nod. I was in utterly shock over what just happen. Tears seems to fill my eyes.

The Gretel and Hansen who I knew that was obviously Miku & Bao, the most annoying and loud twin that I knew off came down from the stage and grab me by the arm and, with Jiyong help gave me a gentle push from behind and I just follow them onstage.

On stage I saw Shin, my beloved god brother whom I dearly missed, had dressed up as a Shinigami - God of death, from his favourite Anime BLEACH! I just find it funny seeing him dressing up like that because, from the day I knew him, he was the one who loves to wear someone rich and nice type of character. This costume, Shinigami was just so not him! He gave me a hug and passes the extra microphone to me.

I was taken aback. I saw Ayami who gave me a quick hug and led me to stand beside her. She gave me a nod. I understand well what she meant. She wants me to sing and perform together with the rest of the band. The problem is, it has been ages since I perform and another thing is, with me performing, here in front of all these people? And to make matter worse, I have never perform or even sing in front of Mr Kwon Jiyong. I was absolutely embarrassed but in order not to disappointed my friends I sang.

I look down and saw the rest of the boys. The look on Jiyong’s face with his jaw drop and he was standing straight without moving, watching my performing as though as I am born to do it, even so I still have stage fright!

During my school days back in the US, we did a similar performance when the J-boys came down for the Summer Sundown Tour and requested me to join them on stage. I was not that good but thanks to Shin and Ayami who had relentlessly coaching me that I get better. I still remember clearly how we manage to overcome our nervousness performing in front of few hundreds of audiences, not only that with their full heavy makeup and wearing cosplay too. It was such a great memory that I will never forget.

After the song was over, we went backstage, the first thing I did was hug Ayami and the rest like crazy and without knowing tears fell. I was overwhelmed with joy and what touched me the most was the whole lot of them came down especially just for me despite their busy schedule. I hug Ayami once more and naturally sobbing away.

"Ne, why are you crying? Not as if we came back from the dead" cooed Ayami.

"Yah! This is the biggest surprise I had and how the hell you all can pull this out!" I smacked her arm playfully as I wiped the tears off my eyes.

“Well we had our helping hands here that why it’s possible," Ayami winked at Daesung. I turn around and look at Daesung sternly.

"Ya~~ This is not my idea alone, ok? Jiyong Hyung, Top Hyung and Youngbae Hyung all knows about this too...They are in it together as much as me," defence Daesung who was afraid that I might get angry as he stuttered.

"Noona! It’s just not fair I just know about this today... they all bully me again," adding Seungri as he trying to gain pity out of the situation. We all laugh at him and he just mumbles something and pouts his tiny lips to show his unhappiness.

"OMG!! This is the best surprise I ever had!!!" I said, choking on the words.

Being the prankster, these few boys seriously knows how to make the touchy situation alive again. TOP, Yosuke, Reita and Uruha who confessed that it was their entire plan for another surprise start to push everyone into the pool.

"Baka, you ruined my make up!!" Bou shrieked at Yosuke, who push her in and second jump in the pool and gave big splash to Bou who was beside her.

Jiyong caught me and pull me close towards him.

“Thank you Oppa~~” I whispered only for his ear alone.

“Not me alone, you know?” Jiyong smiled tenderly to me.

I nodded.

“By the way, I didn’t know you can sing~~” confessed Jiyong who seems amazed by my hidden talent.

“Well~~ its either you just don’t pay attention to me much or I just kept my hidden talents to myself...” I said and winked cheekily at him

He let out a chuckled and pinches the bridge of my nose. We gazed around the pool. We saw all of them playing happily in the water. Daesung and Yosuke seems to be bullying Bou, and Seungri seems to pulled Bou away from them. Jiyong whisper at me saying that Seungri being Seungri, cannot seems to see a damsel in distress, trying to be a hero. We laugh at his ‘heroic’ action. We saw Ayami and Maki smooching away at the other end of the pool, we sniggered.

“Hmm... love~~ don’t you think we should do the same?” Jiyong asked me, he point at Ayami and Maki direction. I gave a smack on his chest telling him I am so not doing that. Both of them look so engross with each other, kissing like they never kissed before. Jiyong suddenly pull me tightly in his arms. He holds my chin up and gave me a gentle passionate kiss. I tried to push him away but well I gave up in the end. Even though we are totally drenched we are all happy being surrounded with those people we love.

 

"Happy Halloween!!!" Everyone shouted which make me and Jiyong jolted, with a loud pop, the fire work explode into the dark sky.