Chapter 1

One and Only You

"I haven't asked her yet." ChanYeol admitted shyly to his friends, he brought his head down to hide his blushing face in embarrassment.

"What? Why?" BaekHyun asked, his brows furrowing. "The Prom is like a week from now, ChanYeol."

ChanYeol sighed. Yes. He knew that the Prom is happening next week but what can he do? Every time he's going to try to ask Ri Na to be his date for that night, cat always got his tongue. Ri Na isn't like the other mean girls in their school. She is ChanYeol's best friend but still, he finds it awkward to ask her to be his date for the Prom. After all, he was just the nerd boy next door. "I'll ask her later." He said to the guys and they all gave him a sympathetic look.

 

 

 

 

 

But cat always got his tongue.

"Channie? I thought you're going to talk to me about something? What is it?" Ri Na asked her best friend. They were inside her bedroom, doing their homeworks together.

"A-Ah..." ChanYeol became nervous, as usual. He looked down to avoid Ri Na's eyes and he started gulping. "A-Aniyo. It's nothing important." He tried to smile at her, glancing a bit to her then bringing his eyes to his notes again.

Ri Na chuckled softly. "Alright." She continued doing her homework with a smile. Little did she know, ChanYeol was stealing glances at her and he would unconsciously smile at how pretty Ri Na can be.

ChanYeol liked her ever since they entered high school. They met each other when they were in middle school and became best of friends. Even if ChanYeol met the guys and Ri Na started making new friends, they always find time to spend together.

But being the shy type and has no knowledge of courting and dating a girl, ChanYeol never had the guts to confess his feelings for Ri Na.

So he sat there, remained quiet with his heart beating loud in his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

"Take care on your way home, Channie." Ri Na stood by the gate, a small smile formed on her lips. It was already past 8 in the evening, she and ChanYeol finished their homeworks and had dinner cooked by Ri Na's mother. It is their daily routine and neither of them would ever get tired of doing.

ChanYeol flashed her a small smile. "Good night and I'll see you tomorrow."

Ri Na chuckled softly, making ChanYeol fall for her even more. "Of course you'll see me tomorrow. We'll go to school together, Channie. We always go to school together." Ri Na shook her head and she stopped when she noticed ChanYeol is staring at her. "...Channie?"

Come on ChanYeol. Ask her. Ask her now. ChanYeol's mind commanded him but ChanYeol didn't spoke. He was scared of being rejected and getting hurt. He isn't prepared for now. He needed more time. So ChanYeol looked away shyly. "I better go so you can rest."

"Channie..."

ChanYeol meets Ri Na's eyes.

"Is there something bothering you?"

ChanYeol let out a small smile, reassuring her. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

ChanYeol nodded his head. "Yes." He gestured his head to the street. "I'll take my leave. Good night, Ri Na."

"Good night, Channie..."

ChanYeol walked away, without knowing that Ri Na is still there standing by the gate, watching him leave. Ri Na wondered if ChanYeol would ever ask her out to the Prom. She let out a small sad smile, doesn't want to bring her hopes up but still, she can't resist of imagining that she'll be attending the Prom with ChanYeol as her partner. She's been thinking about it for weeks now and sometimes, she thought of asking him out instead. That is so pathetic, Ri Na. She scold herself because hey, she's the girl. And girls are the ones being asked, not the ones who do the talking.


102913.

Author's Note:

First update, yay!

Just like my other stories, I changed the first chapter of One and Only You. Actually, I will change the whole plot line but no worries, the plot is still the same. I'll just do some editing and add more scenes (which might delete other scenes that don't seemed matter) and viola! Sooner or later, this story will be finished in no time giving you dearies lots of feels, I promise! And I hope I gave you enough feels to anticipate the next update because in this chapter, we can see that ChanYeol and Ri Na are having problems with approaching each other (just like the original one). They are both stubborn and quiet to even talk about the real score between them. But one thing is for sure, ChanYeol and Ri Na liked each other. So who's up for the next chapter?

Feel free to drop by your comments. ^^,

Plugging:

Untitled - Kai | Jih Kyo | Kris

We Found Love - Kai | Hyun Joo