Through Many Trial(s) and Error(s)

Runaway Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Featuring Jung Daehyun x Kim Namjoo[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Through Many Trial(s) and Error(s)[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Love may come unexpectedly and without our concern, but surely, love will come at the right time.

*

Two people in their-so-called perfect disguise as ordinary, normal people are sitting on the bench which Seoul Park belonged. This evening is fine, the park is filled many couples that want to spend their time together, including those two.

The girl, with white wool cap that covers her head till ears and a dork, white framed glasses on her face is sitting straightly on the bench. And the guy, with black hat that makes his eyes unseen and the same glasses with her is leaning leisurely on her shoulder. Different on the girl who looks like uncomfortable with their position, the guy enjoys it so much.

“Hey Jung Dae-ssi, my shoulder aches.” She whines, trying to remove his head from her shoulder but he doesn’t bug.

“Tch, this is what couple should do.” He, the Jung Dae-ssi, answers nonchalantly.

She sighs. “Is that true? Is this thing that couple supposed to do?”

“Of course. The guy resting on the girl’s shoulder, kinda romantic right?”

She sneers. “Well, let’s break up then!”

*

Her name is Kim Namjoo. The second lead vocal whom A Pink fortunately has. She looks so lovely and cute at the same time whenever she’s on stage, but don’t let her fool you. She has a strong willing and bravery for real, which girl seldom has. Because she’s vocal and so passionate in singing, her ideal boyfriend is not far from the one who could sing well. Almost lead vocal of boy groups she admires actually.

His name is Jung Daehyun. The strong lead vocal of so powerful boy group named BAP. His face is also gifted since handsomeness and coolness mixes in one on his. Busan guy who seems friendly and kind, but those are too good to be true. He can be so rude if something got him displeased, and he’s the type who loves to boast off his ability.

When they met for the first time at the backstage of music program, they got clicked immediately. Because Namjoo is a brave girl who talks straightly, she won’t hesitate to praise and admire Daehyun’s vocal in front of himself. And Daehyun being Daehyun, loves it.

Until one day they decide to go out and tries dating like another normal people do. They even come up with a nickname, Jung Dae and Kim Joo, not too give each other special calling but for disguising only.

*

It’s already an hour past midnight and Namjoo can’t close her eyes. Although her group just finished the practice at 10 pm and aches all over her body, she still can’t sleep. Bomi unnie even complaining earlier when seeing her in living room, watching TV. Namjoo understood why, as soon as her unnie’s phone ringing and ‘Hoya oppa,’ immediately came out of her unnie’s mouth. She wanted to privately lovey dovey phoney with her boyfriend. So lazily, Namjoo dragged her body toward her bedroom.

Aha! Namjoo thinks she gets an awesome idea.

“Yeoboseyeo? I’m sorry for calling you this late, but—“

“Yah, I’m sleeping!” Daehyun on the other line snaps instantly.

Of course Namjoo has a boyfriend now, so she calls him like what Bomi did to Hoya. But maybe Daehyun isn’t the boyfriend type like Hoya oppa?

Namjoo pouts, what she gets is exactly what she has expected. “I know. Wait, let me finish! But as my boyfriend, you are supposed to stay awake and accompany me by phone until I’m asleep.” She finishes her speech with unsure feeling whether Daehyun will understand, yell, or worse, hang up.

She hears Daehyun lets an ugly laugh. “Is it? A boyfriend should do that?”

“Umm, yeah?”

“You gotta be kidding me.” Daehyun yawns. “Well, let’s break up then!”

*

“Unnie, where are you going?” Placing back the Ceci Magazine on the table, Namjoo looks at her leader with so much interest. Chorong isn’t the type who loves wearing dress just to doze off in the dorm.

Chorong turns her head, stopping in the mid of putting on high heels. She presents her dongsaeng one the sweetest smile she ever had. “Woohyun wants to treat me today.”

How sweet is that?! Namjoo muses as watching Chorong gone behind the door after saying ‘anneyeong’ cheerfully.

“Joo-joo? Spacing off again?” Bomi comes in her lovely floral knee-length skirt and a tee, her perfume filling in the room in instant.

“You too Bomi unnie?!” Namjoo yelps begrudgingly.

Bomi flashes a cheeky smile. “Me too what Namjoo-ah?”

“What’s wrong with today? Is it dating day or what? It’s not even valentine.” Namjoo rattles gloomily and earns nice chuckles from her unnie.

“What’s wrong with your hatred? Chorong unnie already suggest you to have a boyfriend, right? Why don’t you take her advice?” Bomi gives her a meaning smile.

Namjoo only scoffs.

“Oh, oppa, you here? Okay, I’ll come out now.” Bomi talks to her phone then looks at her desperate dongsaeng once again. “Hoya oppa already in front, I’ll be going then. Bye c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter