Forgiving & Forgiven

Runaway Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Featuring Yoon Doojoon x Park Gyuri[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Forgiving & Forgiven[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Forgiving is aways something hard to do for Gyuri, even to forgive someone we claim as our life and death.

So when Gyuri have done something unforgivable to Doojoon (her idiot yet charming boyfriend), she slowly backed away and cursed herself for doing something more idiot than her boyfriend usually did.

And when in one morning she finds Doojoon standing by the door of her apartment, Gyuri nearly has a heart attack.

How is she supposed to face him?! Guiltiness and embarrassment are surely not the best factors to support her looking at him.

Doojoon is full of sweat, he must have done his routine to jog around every sunny morning (if Gyuri didn't do stupid thing, she used to tagging along) as he is panting slowly.

"Why are you here?" Gyuri tries hard using her coldest tone, because you know, Doojoon is an expert at reading her.

Doojoon sighs, skipping inside the apartment. "At least let me in for taking a rest first."

And he leisurely strolls inside and sits on one of the chair in the dining room (he is too used to be here anyway).

Gyuri feels uneasy but she still moves her body to make a warm tea and peanut butter toast. She even does that out of her consciousness, guess it's a habit which is difficult to get rid of. They were usually enjoying a simple breakfast at her apartment after jogging.

"Please leave immediately when you are done." Placing the meal on the table, Gyuri still maintains her cold tone.

"Wait, are you avoiding me?" Doojoon stops Gyuri's steps which will bring her away from dining room.

Gyuri sighs. Of course she is! What's on earth he thinks anyway?! Sometime Gyuri wants to cry loudly due to Doojoon's unquestionable sanity.

"Yes." Heck, Park Gyuri is one of a kind, she isn't afraid of confessing her true feeling. "So I hope you'll leave soon because honestly, you being here make me uncomfortable." She says bluntly without hesitation even for a mere second.

Doojoon blinks, cluelessly staring at his girl. And seeing him in this kind of state, Gyuri really wants to pull her hairs out of her head.

Isn't he aware what's going on?

"What?!" Gyuri gives him her sour expression.

Doojoon regains his composure before exhaling, he looks utterly confused.

"At least keep me company, you know I hate eating alone." He murmurs.

"And you'll eat fast and leave as soon as possible?"

"Well, it depends."

"Yah!"

"Have a seat, Park Gyul."

It is unavoidable demand if Yoon Doojoon already calling her that. Pulling a chair across him, Gyuri sits unwillingly.

Gyuri pouts while looking at her boyfriend enjoying her toast. He even doesn't cover up his expression which shows how satisfied he is with the taste.

And here Gyuri is, feeling troubled everytime around him.

Doojoon has finished the toast and now gul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter