Final Feeling

Runaway Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Featuring Yoon Doojoon x Park Gyuri[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Final Feeling[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

 

I can’t let you go, I don’t know

What are you doin’ to me

You’re so fine, uh, you’re so fine

  

Doojoon thinks it’s still midnight past fifteen, as his head sweeps away the view around the club. Well, what else you expect instead of random people dancing and sinking on their own world? Thanks to whoever he is who had invented such fun by drinking beverage you call liquor. It’s fun, it is.

But Doojoon is still sober, and a half bottle of his drink already losing his in attention now. His eyes wander wildly the crowd in front, though he himself doesn’t know what he’s looking for.

Until a figure walking slowly, joining the crowd of people dancing randomly, yet she just passed it straight to the bar.

She’s just… fine.

“Can’t take it off her, huh?” The sofa he sitting on is sunken as another weight joining beside him. Doojoon turns his head and finds Junhyung with a glass in his hand, smirking. “She’s truly a goddess, huh?”

Doojoon scoffs.

“Hey oppa!” Pops out of nowhere, Hara joins them as Junhyung’s empty hand instantly wraps around her shoulder. She’s waving energetically to Doojoon.

“Hey, you here?” A simple response is given by him.

Hara nods her head, still energetically so Doojoon assumes she must have drunk multiple shots thanks to Junghyun, and giggles. “Unnie here too.”

“He knows babe,” Junhyung pats his girlfriend trying to calm her down. Of course he must be responsible for making her a bit high now. “He knows, because he can’t take off his eyes from her.”

Doojoon only scoffs.

“Oppa, get unnie here please.” Hara suddenly whines, setting a puppy –look-face while pouting hard. “Gyul unnie had a rough day today. We should comfort her but you know how she is.” Hara keeps on blabbing, still energetically. “She doesn’t want us to look her down. Her ego is too high to let that.”

“Go get her, bro.” Now is Junhyung’s turn to scoff.

Doojoon rolls his eyes and unwillingly gets up from the sofa. “Remember, I’m just doing this because she’s drunk, and drunk Hara only means fussing non-stop about everything.” He exclaims.

Hara pouts. “Oppa!”

“It’s okay babe, he’s just working hard on hiding his true intention to let him approaching her.”

“Shut the hell up, Junhyung!”

*

When everyone is trying to impress each other with such revealing clothes in this club, the goddess sure doesn’t need to. Sitting at the corner of the bar, her head is down, Gyuri is quite impressive wearing strapless violet gown only that flowing until her heels instead of tight dress that wraps well her figure.

She’s just… fine. Doojoon talked to himself.

An unfriendly glare automatically darted to him as soon as he places himself beside her.

“What are you doing?” She hisses, obviously doesn’t welcome any company tonight.

Doojoon lifts his eyebrows. “Nice to see you too.” He sarcastically remarks.

Gyuri scoffs and narrows her eyes in annoyance. “Quit bothering me, Yoon Doojoon-ssi!” Still hissing, she throws her dislike toward him without hesitation.

Yoon Doojoon and Park Gyuri?

Oh well, everybody knows how unwelcomed both of each other’s existence.

‘Boyfriend-dol? Like there’s such a thing in this world’, a lovely comment from Gyuri about his title on entertainment industry.

‘The goddess? Oh, you gotta be kidding me. How could inappropriate girl like her be a goddess?’ A nice compliment from Doojoon about her name on entertainment industry.

“Well, you don’t own this place so me being here can’t be included that I’m bothering you, Miss.” A well wrapped words spoken smoothly from Doojoon’s mouth.

“What a fake.” Gyuri snickers rudely. And that perfectly offenses his ego.

“What made you think that you are not, Gyul?” He countered back.

“Hey, call me properly!”

“Why should I?” Doojoon smirks. Oh how he loves seeing her mad. It’s better than keeping her emotion to herself only.

Her eyes are flicked with anger as she lets out a smile cynically. “Because you are still a dongsaeng to me, plus just a hoobae.” Gyuri smirks before standing up from her seat. “Got that, Yoon Doojoon-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter