The Brain of Jung Yunho

The Brain of Jung Yunho

THE BRAIN OF JUNG YUNHO

 

The sound of rushing feet pounded the wooden steps as a young boy ran down stairs in a hurry. The boy lifted his head up, smiling brightly while the red flush covered his porcelain cheeks. He looked no older than six years old.

 

“C'mon honey.” A beautiful woman called the young boy as soon as she saw the boy running cheerfully towards her. “It's time for us to go.” She smiled as she knelt down, opening her arms widely.

 

The boy jumped, wrapping his small arms around her neck as he inhaled her sweet scent, a scent that made him feel safe and warm. “Good morning Mommy” he greeted and smiled cutely, pressing his face against his mother’s neck.

 

“Good morning my baby.” placated his mother, his hairgently. She pushed him up a little and looked up and down at her son’s clothes. “Ow, what a messy uniform you have here.” She shook his head, a soft smile tugged her face.

 

The boy chuckled. He was wearing a kindergarten uniform (baby blue shirt and white short pants) that a little mess as he insisted to wear his own clothes by himself. He smiled when his mother fixed his uniform, combed his silky black hair, and tied his shoes. She grabbed a light blue cap and placed it onto her son’s head. “Done my beautiful Joongie.”

 

“Aya Mommy~” The boy shook his head clumsily and smiled shyly hearing his mother’s words. Sure, he was beautiful.  The cheekbones of his face were high and prominent, just a small result of his skinny stature. The silky raven black hair, the pair of dark chocolate eyes, the pointed nose, and the pale skin, you could mistaken him as a girl instantly if you didn’t see his 'ehm'. Moreover he was prettier than his classmates, girls and boys.

 

His mother smiled seeing her son’s antics and pinched his chubby cheeks, making the boy huffed out his cheeks and pouted cutely. “You’re so cute.” She laughed softly. “But then again, you inherited it from your father.”

 

Jaejoong grinned at his mother and tugged her clothes. “C’mon Mommy. I don’t want to be late.”

 

His mother smiled as she took hold of Jaejoong’s hands. “Why are you so rushing honey?”

 

“I can’t wait to see my flower~” Jaejoong countered. “Lee-seonsaengnim told us on Saturday that the flower will be blossom on Sunday and today is Monday Mommy. I bet my flower has blossom right now~” he explained mirthfully.

 

His mother chuckled as she stood up. “Okay honey. Let’s go”, she held her son’s small hand as they went to their destination.

 

*~*

 

Children in multi-colored shirts ran along the park of Kindergarten’s area, playing and laughing cheerfully. Many booths of kid stuffs and games were in the centre of the park. On the left of the park, there were chamber pots while on the right side were lots of trees. On the back of the park, there were no trees but lots of big holes for planted. Cheers of laughter resonated through the stale air. Sunlight reflected off small pebbles and stones in the most ethereal way.

 

“Hey! It’s mineeee~!” a young, cute red haired boy exclaimed (or more like squealed) as he grabbed his treasure flower pot from the lion haired boy and held it close to his chest.

 

“Oops~” The lion haired boy brought his fingers against his lips. “I’m sorry Junnie.” He smiled shyly, embarrassed for a moment when little Junsu caught him taking the pot from its place. He scratched the back of his head, a habit when he was nervous.

 

“What did you do to my poooot~?” Junsu pouted.

 

“And why did you bring a scissor, Hyung?” A husky voice asked behind the cute boy as he put his small arm around the boy’s shoulder. Junsu jerked in surprise at the sudden touch. “Chunnie!” his strawberry red lips pursed a little.

 

“Ow, don’t pout Junnie. It’s so hard to resist ya know.” Little Yoochun merely smirked when he saw a slight blush from the cute boy beside him.

 

“Aish those two.” Another figure approached them. “What are you doing anyways Yunho Hyung?” the youngest yet the tallest one, Changmin, asked the lion hair when he saw the boy looking on another pot as if he was looking for something.

 

“Hm, nothing.” Yunho countered. His eyes kept looking at the-not-so-many pots. He examined the flowers one by one, searching for his precious baby boo's favourite flower.

 

Hm, I'm sure he said he likes roses but there are too many roses. Where is the most beautiful one? Come here baby rose~~

 

He kept examining the flowers, ignoring Junsu and Yoochun who were playing a cat and mouse game as the cat tried to catch a mouse. Junsu squealed when Yoochun caught him, they laughed in glee until both of them fall down on the ground, while the youngest was playing a video game somewhere in the park.

 

“Aha!” Yunho clapped his hands mirthfully when he spotted the flower he was looking for. The flower was the most beautiful one compared to the other flowers. It was white rose signaling a pure love. He grabbed the pot, examining it. The pot was decorated with lots of bambies on its side. There was a KJ curving on the bottom of the pot. A sprig of white rose planted on the pot, shining brightly when the sun shone right at the flower. He brought the flower close to his nose and took a sniff.

 

It smells like my baby boo.

 

His lips curved into a big grin and he grabbed the scissor and cut the only sprig of white rose. “I’m sure my baby boo will love it.” He chuckled smugly, his eyes sparkling, imagining his beautiful boo smiled widely when he received his favorite flower from him as he knelt down in front of him. He learned it from the movie he watched, the girl was happy and she ppoppo-ed the man after that. He wanted his baby boo to ppoppo him too so he tried to copy the actions, hoping his boo would ppoppo him like the girl in the movie.

 

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh~~ my baby boo’s cheery red lips will be mine~~ so yummy yummy~

 

“Yunnie~~” A sweet yet beautiful voice distracted him from his thought. He turned around and quickly hid the flower on the back of his back. He smiled when he saw his baby boo ran towards him. His small foot made it hard to run fast.

 

“My baby Boo~”

 

Little Jaejoong’sfair cheeks flushed pink, just like the lollypop,hearing Yunho called him by his nickname. Yunho grabbed his hand with his free hand as soon as he stood in front of him. He promptly knelt down and lifted his head up as he smiled widely and Jaejoong stared at him in confusion. Yunho pulled out his right hand, showing a sprig of white rose to his Joongie.

 

“My baby boo Joongie.” Yunho started. “I took this flower just for you, taking the most beautiful flowers, lifting the heavy pot full of soil and the pain of hundreds of thorns that pierce the skin. I do it all just for my beautiful baby boo.” He ranted and closed his eyes, waiting the soft lips touch his cheek or his lips.

Jaejoong blinked, he looked at Yunho’s face and at the flower in his hand then at the pot laid meter away from him before he looked back at the flower. He blinked once again.

Yunho waited and waited and waited, but nothing touched his face, no sound of Jaejoong’s mouth, no giggle, no ppoppo, no, nothing. He opened his eyes jittery just to saw a pair of eyes watery. He gasped, didn’t know what made Jaejoong cry. He stood up and cupped his boo face.

 

“What— why are you crying, boo?” Yunho inquired frantically and waved away Jaejoong’s tears with his small thumbs. He was worried yet wondering why his boo was crying.

 

Jaejoong pushed him as he shrieked. “It is MY flowerrrr~!! You cut MY flower Yunniiieeeee!!!” His little stockinet feet pounding the ground in anger.

 

“Wha— your flower?!” Yunho dropped his jaw wide open.

 

Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin ran towards the two. Little Junsu hugged Little Jaejoong as he pressed his face against Junsu’s shirt and sobbed, pointing a shaking finger at his flower.

 

“Bad bad Yunnie Hyung!! You make Joongie cry.” Junsu said dejectedly, holding Jaejoong’s shaking body. He bit his bottom lip as he tried to holding back his tears. He felt like crying as well seeing his friend cried.

 

Mommyyyyy~~ My flower… I’m taking care of it really good… but now it’s pointless… my flower… Huaaaaaaa Mommyyyyyyy~~” Jaejoong shrieked and sniveled.

 

“Boo... I’m sorry…” Yunho looked down, feeling guilt and didn’t dare to look up because he didn’t want to see his boo’s crying eyes.

 

“Repair it again Yunnie Hyung~” Junsu said.

 

“I will!!” Yunho zealously countered and looked up at Jaejoong. “I will Boo!! I’ll do whatever to make it like the beginning!”

 

Jaejoong stared at Yunho and nodded, his head bobbing back and forth clumsily though he couldn’t stop his tears.

 

Oh, but what should I do? What should I do?? Yunho’s brain was thinking hard, searching for a good trick to repair it.

 

“Er…” Yoochun started. “What will you do now Hyung?” he asked, titling his small head to the side as he raised his eyebrows. He wondered what his Hyung would do to repair it. He then turned his head towards his dolphin who was trying to pacify the crying Jaejoong and made him calm down.

 

Yunho looked at Changmin, hoping he would give him an idea considering he has a brilliant and smart brain compared to the others. But the latter merely shrugged and lifted both of his hands up. “I’m sorry Hyung. I have no an idea.” He said nonchalantly.

 

Yunho huffed and pouted. He then closed his eyes as he breathed in, calming his heartbeat in the process of calming himself. He thought that he had to calm down first as he couldn’t do anything if he was panic. What should I do to combine the sprig with its plant?

 

“AHA!” Yoochun exclaimed and chuckled as an idea pop up on his head. He walked closer to Yunho and whispered something to him.

 

Yunho grinned as he nodded in enthusiasm. He patted Yoochun’s back softly as he said, “You’re so genius.” And Yoochun had a smug grin on his face. He looked at Changmin and sneered, sticking out his tongue. Changmin merely raised an eyebrow nonchalantly.

 

Yunho grabbed his backpack and took out a tape. He cut the tape as long as it’s needed. He took the flower and the pot, combining the sprig with its plant. He placed the tape in between the sprig and the plant, he began wrapping it. When he finished and its strength enough, he walked towards his boo happily.

 

“Boo!” Yunho exclaimed. “Look!” he handed the pot to his boo blissfully and smiled widely showing his white uneven teeth.

 

Jaejoong looked up and smiled when he saw the flower and its plant combined again. He lifted up his small hands, wanting to take the pot but before his hands could reach it, the flower was dangling to the side.

 

Uh-oh. No.

 

Mommyyyyyyyyyy~~~~

 

Jaejoong was crying again and Yunho rushed closer towards him but he accidentally lost his grip on the pot as he was too panic seeing Jaejoong’s bloodshot eyes and tears-stained cheeks.A loud crash made he gasped, eyed wide. He looked down at the pot and looked up at Jaejoong just to saw him crying even harder.

 

“Mommyyyy~ Mommyyyyy~~ I WANT MY MOMMMMYYYYYYY~~” Jaejoong shrieked and sniveled as he fell down on the ground. His face was messy from crying, his eyes and nose were red. Jaejoong coughed, swallowing back a sob.

 

ARRG!” Yunho exclaimed in frustration. “What should I do now?!”

 

“Er... Hyung.” Yoochun started and shook Yunho’s shoulder. “The plant begin to wither.”

 

Yunho looked down at the plant and exclaimed loudly. “OH my GOSSHH! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!” He lifted up his small hands to his face, feeling frustrated when he couldn’t make Jaejoong smiled. The worst was that he was the one who made Jaejoong cried today. AND he didn’t get a ppoppo. He sighed dejectedly.

 

“Hyung! I think I know what you should do.” Changmin spoke (finally) as he didn’t like seeing his hyung cried and frustrated (he still has a heart ya know). “I remember in one of the books I’ve ever read, the plant can blooming again if you put a lot of composts and plant it near a sunny area!”

 

“But we don’t have compost.” Junsu pointed out.

 

“Hmm...” Yoochun crumpled thoughtfully. “ Ah~ you can poop Yunho Hyung!” he nodded and grinned.

 

“Wha— WHAT?!” Yunho exclaimed.

 

“That’s a good idea actually.” Changmin rubbed his jaw like an old man and grinned. “A poop is also compost!”

 

“Bu— But…” Yunho stammered.

 

“Ow, c’mon Hyung~ if you do that, your Joongie will give you a ppoppo~~” Yoochun coaxed him and chuckled a little.

 

Joongie’s ppoppo?? Yunho’s face beamed at that.      

 

“I’LL DO THAT!”

 

So that was why, Yunho ate a lot of foods at their lunch time and drunk a lot of waters and after a while the five of them walked towards the back of the park. Little Yunho —with the plant, jumped into the big hole —which surprisingly fits his body. He looked up at his friends and saw them smiling widely while waving their hands.

 

“Hwaiting Yunnie~!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

Yunho smiled and waved at Jaejoong before he looked down and placed the plant in the middle. He took off his pants, revealing his cute chubby buttocks. He sat up onto the plant, fighting with his whole body to push a poop out. Eeeennnnngggghhhhh~

 

*~*

 

The sky took a darker colour as the hours past. Pallid, the sun abated its glare and dipped behind the horizon.The cold wind blew, making the little creature shivering. The air grazed his cheeks, forehead and rid his lips of moisture. Keeping his arms close to his body, Little Yunho murmured. For my baby baby boo’s ppoppo—Eeenngghh!!

 

Another poops joined its cluster.

 

Hwaiting Little Yunho!

 

*~*

 

Next day, in the park, lunch time

 

Yunniiieeeee~~~~” Jaejoong called softly as he sat down beside Yunho. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t react like that over a rose yesterday. I’m so sorry Yunnie…” he pursed his lips a little and bowed his head slightly, not wanting to see Yunho’s face.

 

His mommy was confused when he saw her son’s eyes were red, and Jaejoong being a good son he was, told her what had happened. His Mommy calmed him down and saying that it was not Yunho’s fault so he should apologize to him. Besides, he felt he over reacted, crying so hard just because a rose.

 

“It’s okay Boo.” Yunho managed a bitter smiled. He felt sad when he couldn’t make the plant bloomed again and yet felt angry when his friends had left him alone in the back of the park —including Jaejoong. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t go out because he was stuck in the hole. But luckily, a teacher saw him when he passed by and helped him out. He wasn’t mad at Jaejoong, in fact he couldn’t. He’d do anything to make his boo happy, smile and always be by his side.

 

And to get his ppoppo.

 

Jaejoong was very still and quiet on his side. “OH!” Yunho exclaimed, he stood up and ran towards his class leaving Jaejoong alone in the park.

 

Jaejoong’s lips pursed up in defiance. A couple of minutes past until he felt someone nudged him softly. He turned around just to see a sprig of plastic red rose.

 

“Just for my baby baby boo.” Yunho grinned.

 

“Awww,” Jaejoong took the flower. “Thank youYunnie~~~”

 

“But it’s only a plastic rose.” Yunho pouted. “But—but I promise I’ll bring you the real one!” he said excitedly.

 

Jaejoong’s lips formed into a beautiful smile. “It’s okay Yunnie~ I LOVEEEEEE IT.” His cheeks felt like they were on fire.

 

Looking at Jaejoong’s red face made Yunho grinned. He looked down and his eyes were attracted to those lips like the opposite poles of two magnets. He wanted to lean forward, bringing his face close to the other’s face. He wanted to ppoppo those lips badly, so badly.

 

 Aaaaahhhh~~~ My Baby Boo Joongie —you’re so pretty…Pretty Pretty~~ I want to ppoppo those plump lips~~ Hmmm… why does he has to have those plump, beautiful, tempt and cherry red lips? Yummmyyyy Yummmyy Baby Baby Boo~~

 

“Boo~~”

 

“Hm?”

 

Yunho couldn’t stop himself anymore, so in a flash of movement, he leaned over and brushed his lips against Jaejoong’s cherry red lips gently but still making such a kiss voice. Mmmmuuah!

 

Yunho pulled away and looked at Jaejoong’s blank face. “This is, my boo,”he stated. “My price.” his lips broke into a huge grin and he couldn’t stop beaming.

 

Little Jaejoong instinctively covered his mouth, feeling heat rising up his neck and cheeks and the best he could do now was no other than ran —Mommmyyyy~~ I’m not a anymore~~ Huaaaa Mommy~~!!

While Little Yunho danced in joy —HO~ YEESSSS!! I get his ppoppo~ what’s next?

 

~~~The End~~~

 

Author's Note: Please comment if you read :)