Sweet Little Things #2

Sweet Little Things

Just a Visit #1

 

“Okay! Break for thirty minutes!”

Three beautiful girls sighed in relief. Even though they were all messy and sweaty, they still looked beautiful though.

“Man! I’m feeling like fainting. I’m so exhausted.” Said Taeyeon as she laid herself on the floor.

“Well, TaeTiSeo comeback is getting near. We should do our best.” Said Tiffany while drinking the water.

“You are right.” Taeyeon got up from the floor. “Well, I’ll be back in thirty minutes then.” She giggled then went out from the practice room. Yeah, they were all knew that she would visit his cute boyfriend on the next door.

“Aish! Jinjja!” Tiffany commented.

“Just let her be, Eonni! It’s not like you don’t have boyfriend too.” Seohyun commented.

“Yeah, right! And you too! Just not getting caught yet.” Tiffany shrugged then dialed certain number on her phone, “Oppa!!” She chirped cutely on the phone and disappear to the dressing room to get some privacy.

Seohyun was left alone in the practice room. She sighed and tried to dialed certain number that she already called for five times.

“Aish! Why Yong oppa doesn’t pick up my call?” She pouted.

 

The number you are calling doesn’t answer. Please leave message after the sounds *beep*

 

Maybe that was the effect of tired, Seohyun felt more sensitive and emotional. She knew maybe Yonghwa was in the middle of Three Musketeers filming. But she couldn’t help to feel angry.

“Ya, Jung Yonghwa! Pick up the phone will you? Do you wanna die??” That was the voicemail that Seohyun left before she banged her phone on the floor.

Seohyun laid on the floor. She closed her eyes and tried to get some rest for her physic and her mind. Why didn’t Yonghwa pick up the phone? She just wanted to hear his voice actually.

“I don’t wanna die now, Hyun~ I’m sorry for not picking up your call.”

Seohyun opened her eyes and looked at her right side. There, her Yong oppa laid beside her.

“Oppa!!!” She screamed in glee. Then she hugged Yonghwa excitedly, pinned him on the floor with her body.

Yonghwa chuckled then brushed her back.

“I thought you forget me.” She hovered above him and looked at him. She pouted cutely.

“Me? Forget you? I think that’s the end of the world, Sweety.” Yonghwa brushed her sweaty bangs.

“Tch! Cheesy!” Seohyun mocked, but her blushed cheek could tell that she like what Yonghwa said.

“Don’t you think I deserve a kiss?” Yonghwa smirked playfully.

“For what?” Seohyun played along.

“Ya! I’m busy idol you know? I just run straightaway from my shooting location just to visit you!”

“Tch! So arrogant!” Seohyun was about to stand up from Yonghwa’s body but Yonghwa held her hips and pulled her down for a tight embrace.

“Aww~ don’t angry, Baby. Don’t you happy to see me?” Yonghwa buried his head in the crook of his neck and kissed it there.

“Bad oppa!” She mumbled.

Yonghwa flipped their position so he was on top of Seohyun. He leaned on her then kissed her lips hard. Seohyun was more than willing for him. She hooked her arm around Yonghwa’s neck then kissed him deeper.

After minutes of hot making out session, they broke the kiss then looked at each other, swam in the depth of each other eyes.

“Thanks for your visit, Oppa.” Seohyun whispered.

“Anytime, Angel.” Then he leaned for another kiss.

 

 

Just a Visit #2

 

Yonghwa was exhausted. Three musketeers was an action drama. He did all the act without stuntman. So after the director gave break, he cheered on his mind. Man! He sweated as if he was taking a bath. He need to change his clothes.

“Yonghwa-ssi, come and change your costumes.” Said one of coordi noona.

“I can help him, don’t worry. Give me those costumes.” Some familiar woman butted in and looked sternly at the coordi noona.

“Hyun?” Yonghwa frowned at her.

“Ah…” Coordi noona went speechless.

Seohyun pulled the costumes and towel on her hands. “There! Just help another actors.” Seohyun smiled but her smiled was actually scary. Seo joohyun was jealous. Seohyun was possessive towards Yonghwa. You better back off and left Yonghwa alone if you didn’t want to get Seo Joohyun’s wrath.

“What was that? And why are you here anyway?” Yonghwa chuckled.

“What?” Seohyun took off her shades, “I sneak from my practice just to come here, Oppa! Okay fine, you don’t want me here?” Seohyun shoved his costumes to his hands. “Wear your clothes by yourself, then!”

“Woaa! Wait!” Yonghwa grabbed her hands and pulled her to his embrace.

“Let go, Oppa! You’re so sweaty!”

“Tch! You often hug me after we make love, surely I’m sweating like hell that time. You didn’t protest and you even said that I have a y scent.”

“YA!!” Seohyun slapped his chest hard.

“Ouch!!” Yonghwa crouched on the ground. He looked like so much in pain.

“Omo!!” Seohyun kneeled in front of him. “Does it hurt? Sorry, Oppa…”

Yonghwa lifted his face and did mehrong to her, “Kidding!”

“Aish, Oppa!!!” She slapped his chest once again.

“Hey, don’t be angry, Pretty~” Yonghwa poked he chubby cheeks playfully.

“Obnoxious oppa!” She pouted.

“I’m sorry, Okay.” Yonghwa laughed and pulled Seohyun to stand up. Then he leaned on her forehead and kissed her there sweetly.

“Cham!” Seohyun snorted.

“Aigoo, My Cutey Princess.” Yonghwa kissed her lips lightly. “Come! Don’t you want to help me change my clothes?”

“Nope. I’m going home.”

“You’re not going anywhere. I won’t waste your visit.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to the dressing room. “And oh! We can doing something else while you help me change my clothes.” Yonghwa gave her a naughty wink.

 

 

Just Being With You (It’s Magical)

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun had limited quality time. All they could do was run to each other place in a short of time, only to take a glimpse of their soulmate. But it was not a bout the quantity, it was the quality. Even they just meet only for thirty minutes and what they did isn’t a big thing, they felt happy and grateful.

Just like now. In thirty minutes, his manager would pick him up to the filming location. Yonghwa was reading his drama script. Well, the much more fun way to read script. Yep, Yonghwa read his script while laid his head on Seohyun lap. Seohyun did nothing than brushing Yonghwa’s hair while looking at his mumbled lips.

She was really bothered by the movement of his lips. Aish, why on earth that his boyfriend had those such kissable lips. She shrugged off her weird mind and just playing with Yonghwa’s hair.

“Hngg~ jinjja! I can do it well, right Hyun-ah?” Asked Yonghwa as he closed his script book then placed it on his chest.

“Of course! You already practice your line for the countless times.” Seohyun pinched his nose.

“Arhh!” Yonghwa escaped a groaned as he stretched his body.

“Tired?” Seohyun smiled as she brushed his cheek lovingly.

“Aniya..” Yonghwa shifted his body to hugged Seohyun. Then he placed a kiss on her stomach.

“Ya! It tickles!” She giggled.

Yonghwa just laughed and dipped his head more to her stomach. His hands tickled her waist. Seohyun giggled while slapping his shoulder.

These two was silly.. and yes.. cheesy. But who cares? Let them enjoy their simple magical moment.

On the other hands…….. Jungshin eyeing this couple and snorted, “Eww! Disgusting!” Then he closed his bedroom’s door hard.

 

 

Home is Being in Your Embrace

 

Whatever they did, wherever they went, whenever they realized, the thing that always crossed in their head was, “I wish you were here.”

Yonghwa busied with CNBLUE Tour, album preparation and Three musketeers filming. Seohyun busied with her TaeTiSeo album preparation and SNSD Tour. Both was exhausted. Both was longing for more quality time. But then, they couldn’t.

Every phone call wasn’t enough. Thousand messages didn’t fulfill their yearning. Because they need each other, there.. physically.

Whenever they would end the call,

“Oppa, hang up first.” Said Seohyun.

“Ani. You first.”

Silence.

“Okay, i hang up. Take care, Hyun. I miss you.”

As Yonghwa hung up the phone, Seohyun would escape her tears and sobbed silently.

And when finally Yonghwa finished his filming and Seohyun done with her practice, they were both excited. Yonghwa was fidgeting in his dorm and Seohyun was literally running to reach his door.

Door bell rang.

Yonghwa opened the door and there, his love light was standing right in front of her. Seohyun ran to him and hugged him tight. Yonghwa gladly hugged her back and buried his face on her silky hair.

Home. This was home.

 

 

It Won’t be Perfect Without....

 

It was a bless that Yonghwa could see Seohyun the moment he opened his eyes in the morning. Finally, they could be together again. Seohyun was still sleeping soundly. He took the moment to adore this lying goddess on his bed.

He traced his hand on her face, mapping the contour of her face with his fingertips. He brushed her temple, down to her cheek, her chin then up to her lips. He brushed his thumb there before planted a soft kiss.

Then he hugged the petite figure in his arm. He snuggled to Seohyun’s neck and gave her butterfly kisses. Really! Kissing Seo Joohyun was Jung Yonghwa’s addiction. It wouldn’t be enough even though he already did that for the countless times.

Seohyun finally stirred on her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open till it focused on the man beside him.

“Hmm.. Good morning Yong oppa.” She said with her morning raspy voice.

“Good morning, Love.” Yonghwa leaned for another kisses.

No matter how tired he was on the day before, no matter how bad mood he was… after a good sleep with his beloved one and woke up beside her, he would get better. Just a sweet ‘Good morning’ from Seohyun, make his morning perfect, make him energized and ready to face another day in his life.

 

END

 


 

i intend to write Love Is... or BF/LF prequel but nothing come in my mind. so i just try to write something simple and easy.. hahha. 

when i reread this ff, i feel like Jungshin.. hahaha "Eww disgusting!" *throw sandals to Yongseo* bwahahahahah~ 

well, this is all from me.

see you around!