Chapter 6

Mistress

The waiters were starting to get worried. Ae Cha had not come out of the restroom for nearly thirty minutes. They all looked at each other in fear and confusion. Fear that Ae Cha might rage after hearing one of them knock on the ladies room door and confusion in which the restroom was  utterly silent. Ae Cha was no longer sobbing, or screaming . In fact the last thing they heard was Ae Cha dialing a number and saying hello repeatedly. But that was it. The thirty minutes soon turned into forty five. Ae Cha was still in the restroom. Out of genuine care and worry for the young heiress, one of the waiters dialed Lee Bo Na's number. Maybe the sassy best friend could help. 

"여보세요 Yobosayeo? Hello? Anyone there?" Bona asks repeatedly and sharply in a low whisper, her patience only lasted for a mere two seconds before her fustration from the lack of a reply took over. 

"Yah! Whoever you are its nearly 1 am. Do you know who I am? I am Lee Bo Na. I need my beauty slee-" She was cut off by the waitress who finally mustered enough courage to speak to the fierce young woman. 

"Mia-an-he. Lee Bo Na shi. Thi-s is a wai-iter. Lee Ae Cha shi wa-as here ton-i-ight but hasn't co-ome out of the rest-troom for nearly forty five minu-t-utes."

"Bwoh? Is this a joke? She's on a date with her boyfriend. Their probably sleeping right now, like how I was two seconds ago, like a normal person would at 1 am! Anyways she should be with Young Do right n-."

"I dont think you understand miss! Mr. Young Do never showed up!"

"You're lying. I've known Young Do my whole life. He never misses anything, or is late to anythi-. Bo Na then comes to understand something and gasps loudly. Could he be with Eun Sang? Chan Young had told her that Eun Sang was going somewhere tonight with someone from Jeguk. "That bastard.  Waitress,  I'll be there in ten minutes."

Bo Na hurriedly climbed out of her warm king sized bed, hoping not to wake up Chan Young and stealthily walked into her closet. She slowly slipped out of her satin pajamas and into a pair marroon leggings with a white dress on top and a black pleated leather jacket. She then slipped on black velvet pumps from Chanel. Even during a time of crisis, Lee Bo Na had to look good. She then slowly tip toed out of her bedroom made her way downstairs. After a few undecisive moments Bo Na decided to drive her own car. And as she backed out of the garage a thought suddenly popped into her mind. She needed to call Rachel Yoo. As much as she despised her, Bo Na understood Rachel had a close friendship with Ae Cha and also was a link to Young Do. 

With a sigh Bo Na turned off the car's engine and dialed Rachel Yoo's number. "Yoo Rachel. It's me. Bo Na. As much of an you are, Ae Cha is in trouble so meet at the restaurant at Zeus hotel in 10 minutes." Without even waiting for a reply Bo Na hung up and turned the car engine back on and drove off into Seoul. During her car ride to Zeus Hotel all Bo Na could think about was Choi Young Do. Where was he? He was her childhood friend. She knew him very well. Almost too well. He wouldn't risk something as precious as Ae Cha. He loved her so much. It was undeniable Young Do and Ae Cha were meant to be. Young Do had always treasured things close to him. He woudln't hurt someone this close to his heart especially.  With these thoughts still flooding her mind Bo Na almost misses the hotel but then takes a sharp turn up to the hotel. She calms herself, trying to be perpared for any situation she may encounter. Hesitantly Bo Na steps out of the drivers seat and tosses her keys to the bell boy. And when she walks in she see's Rachel and greets her with a tight smile. 

"Annyeong Rachel."

"We aren't friends. Don't sweet talk me. I'm only here for Ae Cha."

Bo Na coughs slightly at Rachel's rudeness but leads the way towards the restaurant. When the two girls arrive they see panicked waiters waiting outside for them. The two young ladies can only look at each other hesitantly. An occurence  like this was just simply not in Ae Cha's nature. 

"Lee Bo Na shi! Yoo Rachel shi! Thank goodnes you two are here. Miss Ae Cha shi has been inside the restroom for nearly an hour. She won't open the door no matter how many times we knock."

Rachel responds coldy "시끄러워. shi-kkeu-reo-wo. No need to be so loud. I will try knocking on the door first and Miss Bo Na can try after me if it doesnt work.  No need to become so exasperated."After scrutinizing the waiter, Rachel slowly walks her way towards the restroom door and bangs loudly.

"Yah Lee Ae Cha! Open up! My brother is an , I will apologize on his behalf for you.  I'll even kick his for you tomorrow, just please come out. Ae Cha. Everyone's worried about you. Please." Rachel almost sounded desperate. Her past best friend's actions were genuinly concerning her. Ae Cha was never this weak.

With a sigh of defeeat Rachel turns away to face Bo Na "You try." 

"Andwae. I don't think she'll open up even if I knock."

"She's your bestfriend. You're not going to try to help your bestfriend?!What do you mea-"

"Waiter give me the key to the bathroom!" Bo Na calls out to cut off Rachel's rising angry voice. And within seconds the keys are firmly grasped in Bo Na's hands. She then walks towards the door and stcks the key into the keyhole, turns it, and heard a click. With a slight push she opens the door. And once the door opens very single pair of eyes of in restaurants eyes widen when they see the sight onthe floor.

"안돼 Andwae. No." Rachel mutters under her breath. She runs inside the bathroom, kneels down onto the hard tile floor and tries to lift Ae Cha's limp cold body off the ground. She lifts Ae Cha's head into her arms and only see's a pale white face.But then Rachel notices something red on her own fingers. It was blood. She then quickly shifts her eyes  back to Ae Cha's head and spots the large wound on the top right corner of her head.  Bo Na charges straight in afterwards and gasps upon seeing her best friends ghastly complexion with a trickle of blood running down the side of her head. She looks Rachel in the eyes and they both can only shake their heads in disbelief and horror.  

"Quick someone call the amublence!"