Is there such a thing as..?

Koala Season 2
MinSul's Scuba Diving
 
 
 
 
 
 
White Island, New Zealand
 
 
 
Whakatane shore is only accessible by charter boat or helicopter. Since Minho and Sulli will go scuba diving the PD-nim rented a charter boat for them while Key and Amber on the other hand took a helicopter to get there. Whakatane shore is also can be found at White Islands. It says that it is one of the worlds most diving destinations and provides unique dive experience as you can explore the underwater steam vents or commune with large schools of fish.
 
 
" Are you ready Ssul?" asked Minho. They were now on the boat heading towards the diving site.
 
 
" You know how much I'm scared of water. So I'm not really ready, Oppa." Sulli said, holding on a pole. 
 
 
" You had done this before, right? You couldn't be that scared Ssul." Minho said patting her on the shoulder.
 
 
" Why did you even chosen this bucket list? We could have go biking instead." Sulli said pouting.
 
 
" I also like diving. And besides it was your bucket list, let's fulfill it together." Minho said timidly. 
 
 
" Aigoo, what if I failed?" Sulli asked.
 
 
" Then you'll buy me something?" said Minho grinning. 
 
 
" Mwo? Eh.. what if I make it?" she asked.
 
 
" Reverse, I'll have to buy you something, something you like." said Minho scratching his head. 
 
 
" Jinjja? Aww, but I'm not still confident that I can do it." said Sulli in frustration.
 
 
" Remember your line in our drama, when Jae Hee cuts her hair. She said " I can do this!" just borrow that line." Minho said trying to cheer her up.
 
 
" Mwo? Oppa! As if we're just filming. This is reality." Sulli said in pouted lips.
 
 
" Stop pouting." Minho said while slightly pinching her cheek.
 
 
" Wae?" Sulli asked avoiding his hand.
 
 
" Nothing, you're just too cute." Minho said. Sulli chuckled. 
 
 
 
 
" Hey kids, stop being so mushy there. You have an audience here. Are you two ready?" asked the PD-nim.
 
 
" I am, but not Sulli." Minho answered hiding his embarrasment.
 
 
" Are you scared Sulli-ah?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Neh PD-nim." Sulli said.
 
 
" Gwenchana, Minho-ssi is here to help you." PD-nim said. " We're almost on the scuba diving site, so prepare yourselves. Arachi?" PD-nim added. They both nodded.
 
 
 
 
A professional diver came to give them a small briefing about the Do's and Don'ts of Scuba Diving. However, it isn't the first time Sulli do scuba diving but she still felt nervous. She just wanted to rely everything to Minho, since she can see how excited her Oppa was.. to try this kind of sport. Minho is one of a kind, he can do everything. That's really what she admires most from him, he was never afraid to try new things. 
 
 
" Oppa how can you be look so cool?" Sulli asked when the only two of them were left in the cabin.
 
 
" Do you think I'm cool?" Minho asked instead.
 
 
" Yeah..you always are. Aren't you afraid of something?" said Sulli.
 
 
" I have fears too.." said Minho indirectly giving the lady a hint of what he's fearing with.
 
 
" And what is it?" asked Sulli.
 
 
" Rejection?" Minho plainly said.
 
 
" And who you think would reject a Choi Minho?" Sulli asked unconsciously.
 
 
" A certain Choi Sulli?" said Minho.
 
 
" Yah Oppa, stop tricking me." Sulli said not taking him seriously.
 
 
" But I'm not tricking you.." Minho defense himelf. Here he was trying to give the-so-naive lady a hint and yet she's shoving him away. Instead of responding, Sulli just wave her hands and left him there. " Sulli-ah! Yaah, come back here!" he yelled.
 
 
" I'll be back in a minute, I'll just change in my wetsuit." Sulli yelled back in a soft tone.
 
 
" Arraso.." he said. He was left thinking of what he can do for Sulli later. Maybe a surprise or he will buy something for her even if she didn't succeed with scuba diving. 
 
 
 
 
 
It was just an excuse for Sulli, she can't hide her giddiness with what Minho said. The thing is she don't want to mollycoddle herself in a way... she might get used to it. She don't want to take him seriously, it's enough for now that she's with him and she's enjoying his company. 
 
 
" Yah.. Sulli-yah! aren't you done?" Minho said knocking. Sulli were startled, she was in the restroom and was about to change her clothing.
 
 
" In a sec.. Oppa!" she said, truth is she's having a hard time zipping up the wetsuit. " Ughh.." she said making a sound. 
 
 
" Gwenchana?" asked Minho still knocking on the door.
 
 
" Neh.." she said, biting her lips... Actually not, she thought the zipper was stuck on her under garment. " Aigoo.. ottoke?" she mumbled.
 
 
" Yah Sulli-ah! is there something wrong, you want Oppa to help you?" said Minho out of worriedness.
 
 
Sulli was really having a hard time with her life at the moment and she have no choice but ask his help. Though, it is a bit awkward. " Yah.. Oppa would you help me with my zipper?" 
 
 
" Mwo?" asked Minho.
 
 
" Aigoo! my zipper... it was stuck. If you can't help me, would you call someone out there?" she said sweating.
 
 
" What zipper?" asked Minho.
 
 
" My wetsuit's zipper." she said.
 
 
" How? Can you come out?" Minho asked.
 
 
" Eeer.. yeah." she said and hesitantly open the door knob.
 
 
" Oh God Ssul. Why didn't you call me right away?" said Minho in a nag noticing the sweats exuding out on her pores.. She just pouted. " Yah, pali.. turn around." he said.
 
 
" Eh.. close your eyes first." Sulli instructed. 
 
 
" And how would I fix your zipper if I close my eyes?" Minho said and voluntarily moved her around like a doll not giving her the chance to protest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seeing Sulli's makes Minho swallowed hard. For a human being like him it is too impossible for not having this fascination with someone like Sulli. How could she be so clumsy. The feeling was familiar to him, when they were still filming the drama.. many a time how he had to control himself from not taking advantage of the scene. He heaved a deep sighed. His hands were cold and shaking... controlling himself not to touch Sulli's pearly whites back. " Aish, jinjja.. he and his ey side!" Minho cursing himself under his nose. 
 
 
" What's that?" Sulli asked.
 
 
" Mwo?" 
 
 
" That.. your hands? it's cold?" she asked.
 
 
" Ah.. nothing." he just said. Seconds after when he finally fixed the zipper and zipped it up for her. " There, it's fixed." he said in an instant before he can't help himself indulge the moment.
 
 
" Komowoyo Oppa!" Sulli said facing him. They're now standing face to face, he's just watching Sulli tying her hair up. " How about you aren't you going to change?" asked Sulli which made him back to his senses.
 
 
" Ah yeah.." he said and was about to excuse himself when he remembered something. " Ah, Sulli.." 
 
 
" Mwo?" 
 
 
" Don't hesitate to ask for help next time, okay." he said.
 
 
" Oh.. okay! Komowoyo.." said Sulli with an unknown look on her face. He bowed and excused himself to get ready. 
 
 
 
 
 
~ ~ ~
 
 
 
 
The dive site was Laisons Reef situated between the main White Island and Volkner Rocks to the west. The pinnacle comes out of deeper water to a nine metre top. Minho and Sulli's two diving companions were all experienced and soon they were hanging in the crystal blue as they descended the anchor line.
 
 
Sulli felt agitated with the heights of water. However Minho is at her side giving her assistance. 
 
 
" Sulli-ah gwnechana?" Minho asked.
 
 
" Neh.." she said, though she's having a hard time since she's not really good in swimming but she's trying herself to conquer her fears. 
 
 
" Just tell us if your not okay.. Arachi?" said Minho and she nodded.
 
 
 
" Okay.. are you two ready?" asked the diver master.
 
 
" Neh.." said Minho.. Sulli only nodded.
 
 
" Since you are both ready, our planned depths is 25 metres. Remember about the hand signals, okay? the diver master instructed. 
 
 
" Okay.. ah Master, can we hold hands?" asked Minho. He's too worried about Sulli that he can't let go of her.
 
 
" Are you two lovers?" asked the diver master, an amused smiled shown on the man's face.
 
 
Minho and Sulli look at each other and smiled. 
 
 
" Ah no we're not.. atleast yet?" Minho mumbled the last two words.
 
 
" Okay that's not a problem but the hand signals do not forget." said the diver master before they all wear the gears securely.
 
 
 
 
 
Minho helds Sulli's hands.. as they dropped over the ridge and made their way down along side with the experienced divers. At one stage it felt like being in the middle of a fish tornado. Minho felt Sulli's hand wiggled. Turning his gaze to her she seems enjoying the scenery the diver master give them a hand signal as if asking if they were just doing fine. They both nodded with a hand signal. There were a largenumber of kingfish up to 50 kg, like some vagrant street gang, streamed towards them, distracting shoals of smaller fish. Minho felt  Sulli squirmed at the sight. As they passed four to five metres away their grace and strength were all in evidence.
 
 
Few minutes more until they got back near the boat. Minho and Sulli were both panting gasping for air. 
 
 
" You did it Ssul!" said Minho helding her into a tight embrace.
 
 
" Yes Oppa, komowoyo!" Sulli said. He can hear her sob.
 
 
" Wae?" asked Minho furrowing his brows in wonder.
 
 
" Nothing, I conquered my fears and I am just too happy. Thank you for always being there Oppa." said Sulli in sob.
 
 
" Aniyo, it's not me Ssul. It's you, because you were ready to face your fears." said Minho. He cupped her face and wiped the liquid dropping down her lovely face. Sulli held his hands and yank towards him and kissed him on the cheek which made him dumbstruck. It was the first time Sulli kissed him for real. It was just a kiss on the cheek, though. 
 
 
" Komowoyo Oppa.." said Sulli pulling herelf away and smiled at him.
 
 
" Why did you kiss me?" Minho asked with wide eyed. Sulli chuckled.
 
 
" Hmm... a thank you kiss, perhaps?" said Sulli in sniffed. 
 
 
" Arasso.." Minho said scratching his head hiding the giddiness he was feeling at the moment. 
 
 
" So.. how about my gift?" asked Sulli happiness were obviously written on her face.
 
 
" Let's go back to the dry land first.." said Minho ruffling Sulli's head in amusement.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
 
 
They went on to have a delicious lunch taking cared of PD-nim, while cruising around the active volcano White Island before they finally get back to the city. Minho and Sulli asked PD-nim if they could tour them around the city to shop and the latter courteously allowed them to. 
 
 
 
" Where are we going Oppa?" asked Sulli. They were now walking hand in hand to the side walk of Rotorua shopping central.
 
 
" We'll go shopping? I have to buy something for Mom. How about you? What do you want to buy for San-e?" Minho asked. Sulli smiled hearing the name of his younger brother.
 
 
" How did you know San-e, Oppa?" asked Sulli.
 
 
" Yah.. you haven't remember? You always telling me stories about him when we were still shooting our drama." said Minho.
 
 
" Ah yeah..  I mean, you still remember those things?" asked Sulli.
 
 
" Of course, I really wanna meet San-e in person. But due to our busy schedule I can't even pay him a visit..." said Minho.
 
 
" How can you pay our San-e a visit when he's in Busan." Sulli chuckled.
 
 
" Then I will go to Busan, I'll go with you." said Minho.
 
 
" Jinjja? How about if someone seen you going with me and mistaken us to be dating? Our company will go crazy for sure." said Sulli in grimaced
 
 
" Then let's confirmed it. How about that?" said Minho wiglling his eyebrow.
 
 
" Yah.. stop being playful!" Sulli said hitting him slightly on the arms.
 
 
" Anio.." said Minho. " How about if we pretend to be dating now? There's no fans, no paparazzi's.. and surely PD-nim will edit some parts which is not necessary on the show." he added in a serious tone. Sulli instantly turned her gaze at him.
 
 
" Are you serious?" 
 
 
" Neh, I am." said Minho.
 
 
" Eeh..?" 
 
 
" I wanna ask you something Ssul, just answer it from the heart. Do you like me?" Minho asked bluntly.
 
 
 
 
" Huh? eeh..." 
 
 
 
 
" Because I like you Sulli, even before." Minho said not taking his eyes off her.
 
 
 
" Are you confessing Oppa?" Sulli asked there was uncertainty on her face.
 
 
 
" What if I am?" Minho asked in return.
 
 
 
" Anio.. stop tricking me." said Sulli she looks more uncomfortable now.
 
 
" Aigoo.. can't you see the obvious? I'm always at your side.. I'm trying to be funny when I'm with you. Since you said you like funny guys. Haven't you even notice that? How could you be so numb?" said Minho disappointed.
 
 
" Oppa.. it's not that. You know how complicated it is." Sulli said.
 
 
" I am just telling what I feel. I know your worries. I am not asking.. if we can date like a normal couple do. I am just asking if you like me too?" Minho said sulking.
 
 
Sulli chuckled. " Ottoke?..." 
 
 
" Wae? Is that your answer? Ottoke?" said Minho. " Okay, fine! Forget about it. Forget about what I said." he added and walked out. Leaving Sulli alone in the midst of the side walk. 
 
 
" Yah, Oppa!" he heard her calling him out. But he just continue walking. He was sulking inside. They were just talking about rejection earlier and here he was being rejected. 
 
 
" Mwo?" Minho turned back and asked Sulli with a stern look.
 
 
" I like you, too.. but.." said Sulli hesitantly.
 
 
" Yeah right, gwenchana Ssul. I'd rather be a friend than nothing at all. I'm fine with that." Minho said with a stoic face. 
 
 
 
" Pabo-yah!" Sulli haste. 
 
 
 
 
 
" I like you, okay! But let's not be too greedy." she added heaving a sigh. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Atleast for now." 
 
 
 
 
 
All the while Minho was just staring at her face... having a time to pacify the things she just said.
 
 
 
" Oppa!" said Sulli squeezing his arm.
 
 
" Huh? Come again? What did you said?" he asked.
 
 
" I said... The feeling is mutual." said Sulli.
 
 
" Jinjja? So I'm not rejected?" Minho asked in disbelief.
 
 
" Anio, who would reject a Choi Minho?" said Sulli as she held his hands eye smiling at her.
 
 
 
He ruffled her hair.
 
 
" So are we okay now?" Sulli asked.
 
 
 
 
" Neh.. so what are we?" Minho asked.
 
 
 
 
" MU?" said Sulli.
 
 
 
 
" What's that?" 
 
 
 
 
" Stands for Mutual Understanding.." said Sulli giggling.
 
 
 
 
" Is there such a thing?" asked Minho.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah.. US!" said Sulli.
 
 
 
 
" Arraso.." said Minho agreeingly. Whatever she may call it. All he know was his heart pounding fiercely in his chest with so much happiness.
 
 
The place would probably memorable for him.. for them. 
 
 
 

 

Aigoo.. it took me so long before I coud write a moment for our uri MinSul.. biyane chingoos!! :)

 

so here's chapter 16... though, it's not as cheesy as it is.. I still hope you like it! 

hmmm..

 

comments

 

&

 

upvotes are loved, loveys!

 

Thank y'all!! =)