Let's Go Bungee Jumping

Koala Season 2
 
 
 
Waikato River Valley
 
 
 
 
" Are you going to jump with me or not?" Luna asked Onew. They've been there for about half an hour or so with almost geared up and yet Onew can't decide if he is going to jump or not.
 
 
" Aigoo, aren't you scared a bit?" Onew asked wide eyed.
 
 
" I am as nervous as you are." Luna answered. But not as nervous when she first jump, she thought. Somehow knowing that she's jumping with Onew makes her a bit calm. 
 
 
" Jeongmal? Why you look so cool?" Onew asked again staring at Luna. He can't believe a petit woman could be so tough as that. He never seen footage when she had her first jump in the same place as they were now. She must be conquered her fears long gone by now unlike him he never really tried this kind of stuff. He can ride on a roller coaster or any rides in an amusement park, he had seen Minho, Key and Taemin did bungee jumping before but he never dare himself to tried it.
 
 
" I'm just being cool since I'm going to jump with you. In any case I'm not going to die alone." Luna teased winking at Onew.
 
 
" Yaah!! Ani.. I'm not going. It isn't safe isn't it?" Onew felt goosebumps all over. How could Luna around like that. 
 
 
" Okay, fine then don't. You'll gonna miss half of your life if you won't atleast experience to face your acrophobia." Luna said and leave Onew where he is. 
 
 
" I don't have acrophobia it's just that.. wait Luna-ssi. Is it really safe?" Onew who still having a second thought asked.
 
 
" I can't really assure you that it is...? How would you know if you won't try?" Luna answered tapping Onew's shoulder until she walks near the cliff where the staff was waiting for them.
 
 
 
" Aigoo.. okay fine i'll jump!" Onew said and walk after Luna. " Wait up Luna-ssi!" 
 
 
 
" Oh I thought you don't like to?" Luna snapped turning around Onew who's actually following her. She was half-way to the cliff- top.
 
 
" I will.. I will jump with you in one condition?" Onew said grinning.
 
 
" Mwo?" Luna asked. 
 
 
" You'll treat me to a good lunch after this!" Onew said afterwards while grinning sheepishly.
 
 
" Jinjja?... yah, that's not really fair!" Luna said whining. But suddenly an idea popped up her mind. " Arasso, I'll treat you to lunch." 
 
 
 
" Jeongmal?" Onew asked with wide eyed. 
 
 
" Neh.." Luna nodded smiling mischevously. " Kahja and so we can get rid off this gears." she held Onew's arm and drag him towards the cliff-top were they will jump. 
 
 
 
 
Taupo Bungy is considered one of New Zealand's most scenic bungee sites. Their unique cantilever platform projects out from the cliff-top 47 meters above the clear waters of Waikato River below. 
 
 
 
" Is this really safe?" Onew asked while the staff tightening their harness. 
 
 
" Wait.. what are you so afraid of? You, most of the time wearing harness in all your concerts." Luna asked.
 
 
" But it's just a minor stunts. They're just lifting us up while this.. i'm going to jump 47 meters high." Onew said.
 
 
" Tss.. I actually thought you're the toughest one among SHINee. Now, I know it's the opposite." Luna acts as if she was disappointed.
 
 
" Yah.. but I am tough. It just.. am not so sure if I can do this." Onew said pouting. Luna can only shook her head.
 
 
" Are you both ready? You can hold each others hand or you can hug each other, your choice." said the stuff. Luna and Onew exchange glances.
 
 
 
" We can hold hands." Luna said towards Onew.
 
 
" Ah.. eeh? can we just hug?" Onew asked hoping Luna would give in.
 
 
 
" Are you a couple? Couple usually hug or either way the man can carry the girl." the staff said giving them options. 
 
 
" We are not really a "couple" so..? uhmm.. yeah, we'll just do the hugging." Luna said glancing at Onew awkwardly. 
 
 
Onew scratch the back of his head out of embarrassment yet he felt a bit ease you can't say he's taking advantage of the situation, hugging Luna was way better to make his nerves calm. 
 
 
" Jeongmal? Is it really okay?" Onew asked.
 
 
 
" Neh, choayo!" Luna nodded. Then position herself carefully inches away at the edge of the cliff. 
 
 
Onew step forward nervously in front of Luna. He can't even look down it's making him shivered. 
 
 
" You both relax and hug each other tightly." said the staff. " In count of three you have to jump together, okay?" 
 
 
They both nodded while spreading both arms and awkwardly hug each other. 
 
 
" Nope, your both stiff. Just hug each other comfortably. Think that your life depends up on each other." said the staff again.
 
 
Both Luna and Onew look at each it other.
 
 
" Okay.. let's do this." Onew said he's the guy so he thought he should be the one to taking care of Luna not the other way around. He initiated first the hug, he held Luna comfortably in his embrace.
 
 
" Yah.. Oppa!" Luna exclaimed she felt suddenly nervous. She can't figure out if she's nervous because of the heights or is it because she's too close to Onew that she can even smell his manly scent. 
 
 
" Okay.. you both ready?" asked the staff.
 
 
" Neh!" the pair nodded.
 
 
" No one will push you.. so at the count of three you have to jump voluntarily, okay!" 
 
 
" Okay.." both nodded as they held each other tightly.
 
 
han..
 
dul..
 
set...
 
 
 
" Jump!!" 
 
 
 
Together, they slowly glide themselves at the edge of the platform. When they heard the word "jump" they held each other more tightly and ready to push themselves down side for their free fall. Hesitating will only make things scarier as what staff had told them earlier. They held their breath and voluntarily jump together.
 
 
 
" Kyaaaaaah!!!" Onew screamed.
 
 
 
" Oppaaaah!" Luna screamed as well.
 
 
 
Enjoying the few seconds of free fall and then gently bouncing as the bungy cord kicks in. 
 
 
 
" Woah.. that was daebak." Onew said releasing Luna from his embrace. Now they're both hanging upside down.
 
 
" I told you." Luna said agreeing. Once they finish bouncing, they were lowered into a raft in the river below and unhooked from the bungee cord with the help of a staff. 
 
 
 
" That was nerve-wracking! But woah..that was really daebak!" Onew exclaimed.
 
 
" Yeah..." Luna can only agree that was even almost a grasp she can hardly find her voice her limbs was still shaking.
 
 
 
" Gwenchana?" Onew said noticing a shaking Luna.
 
 
" Neh, kuromsumnida. I just need a moment my nerves are still shaking." Luna answered soothing herself. 
 
 
 
Onew help her to get up when they reach the flat land. 
 
 
 
" So where are we heading now, you promised me a lunch." Onew still holding Luna's arm.
 
 
" Hmm.. we're gonna go fishing." Luna said.
 
 
" Fishing? Can we just have chicken instead?" Onew said disagreeing to Luna's suggestion.
 
 
" Anio, I feel like eating fresh sushi today." Luna said.
 
 
" Eh.. okay." Onew just nod he can't do anything about it since it's her treat. He guess if he is with Luna he might get use himself eating seafood seems the latter must been a huge fan of it.
 
 
 
 
Waterside Restaurant & Bar, Taupo
 
 
 
 
" Oh here they are!" Amber said after seeing the approaching Taemin and Krystal. 
 
 
 
" Yah, what took you so long? We've been waiting here for like ages, we can't order since you two aren't here yet." Key exaggertedly scolded the two when they finally got into their tables. They're supposedly having an outdoor dining in one of Taupo's famous waterside restaurant.
 
 
" Ah look, they're wearing couple shirt." Sulli noticed.
 
 
" Aish, jinjja. Are we being interogated here?" Krystal burst out.
 
 
" Biyane, we still waited for our DVD and souvenirs from our skydiving experience. And one of those souvenirs was this shirt we're wearing so this isn't a couple shirt." Taemin explained while holding the hem of his shirt. 
 
 
 
" Okay now you two find your seats and so we could get our orders." Victoria motioned the two maknaes. 
 
 
 
" Where is Luna Unnie and Onew Oppa?" Krystal asked looking for the two.
 
 
" They have they're own plan so they can't join us." Victoria answered. Krystal just shrugged. 
 
 
" So what to eat?" Minho asked he can't wait any longer he can heard his tummy growling from hunger. 
 
 
" Here's the menu Oppa.." Sulli said sharing the menu board to Minho who's just sitting next to her.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. what's yours Ssul?" Minho asked her.
 
 
" Huh? ah.. I'll go for Waterside Beef Burger with grilled cheese, chunky fries, salad & beetrot relish." Sulli smiled as she place her order towards the staff whos standing beside them waiting for them to say their orders.
 
 
" Hmm.. same here." Minho said.
 
 
" Wae Oppa?" Sulli asked wondering.
 
 
" Neh.. wae, mwo?" Minho snap back and patted Sulli's hair. Sulli just shrugged off her shoulders. 
 
 
 
" You Soojung what would you have?" Taemin asked which made Krystal surprised.
 
 
" Grilled beef flank steak salad with english mustard, witloof greens, gourmet potatoes & egg." Krystal answered.
 
 
" Yah.. you can eat all that?" Taemin asked in disbelief.
 
 
" Neh.. waeyo?" Krystal glared at Taemin.
 
 
" A-mu got-do anya! I was just wondering why you don't even gain weight when you had the most gluttonous appetite." Taemin mumbled the last words he said.
 
 
" Yah.. I heard that!" Krystal glared.
 
 
" How about you Sir?" the staff asked Taemin.
 
 
" I'll just have what she ordered." Taemin said pointing at Krystal. The latter poke him at his side which made him flinch. 
 
 
" Boo let's just have Open sandwhich and dark chocolate marquis as for dessert." Key suggested facing Amber.
 
 
" Okay.. we'll have that." Amber nodded giving their order at the staff.
 
 
" So where it left us? Is this a couple date? We shouldn't be here Victoria Noona, we're always out of place." Jjong grimacingly said.
 
 
" Aish.. don't be so overly jealous with them. I'll have Crumbed lamb sweet breads with pickled vegies & citrus emulsion, please." placing her orders. " How about you?" Victoria turning her gaze to Jjong. 
 
 
" What's that Noona? Is that even a food?" Jjong asked wearing an addled expression. Victoria just glared at him. He gulped, his really famished. " Uhm.. I'll just have what they ordered." pointing at Minho and Sulli. 
 
 
" Okay Sir.. thank you!" the staff said before leaving their table to have their orders done.
 
 
" Hmm.. where did Luna-ssi take our Onew hyung?" Taemin suddenly said.
 
 
" Maybe they're gone fishing. Eating fresh sushi's with wasabi sauce. Knowing Luna." Amber said shrugging her shoulder. She just thought, like what they did when they first came there. 
 
 
" Woah.. wasabi sushi." Minho laugh.
 
 
" Wae?" Sulli nudge Minho.
 
 
" Ani, nothing.." Minho said looking at s who's also suppressing their laughter. 
 
 
 
 
Lake Taupo..
 
 
 
While the others enjoying their outdoor meal in a Waterside Resto Bar. Luna and Onew were enjoying themselves too, the two were holding each fishing rods and reels with the guidance of a professional fisherman they're aim is to caught either a Rainbow or a brownie trout in the Great Lake of Taupo. 
 
 
 
geuri mojaraji antorok
 
geuri neomchijido antorok
 
oneul nae mogseun kkeutna
 
jibeuro hyanghaneun gil
 
norae bureumyeo saenggakhae 
bomyeon
 
 
 
Onew humming a song while patiently waiting for a trout to be hooked by his rods.
 
 
" What kind of song is that?" Luna asked not even looking at him.
 
 
" A fisherman song.." Onew answered still humming. 
 
 
" Your shooing them away, you know." Luna scolded him in regards with the trouts.
 
 
" Nope.. it's what you called strategy, I'm calling them instead." Onew even chuckled with what he said. 
 
 
" Omo.. Oppa your rod its moving.." Luna exclaimed seeing the trout in the water jerking from head to body against the shifting tangent.
 
 
" Yah.. Luna-ssi I got one." Onew exclaimed in excitement.
 
 
The fish was headed away as he strike slowly raising the rod as the fish comes tight and hooked from the corner of its mouth. 
 
 
" Yaah.. gotcha!" Onew said suddenly felt agitated. He heard the sound of the reel ratcheted into a mechanical shriek as the line went out in a rush, too fast. 
 
" Woah.. ottoke?" Onew didn't know what to do.
 
 
" Pali Oppa, pull it." Luna exclaimed. 
 
 
" But how..?  wait don't go baby.. come to Appa!" Onew muttered as he reeled in, he put on a little pressure. The line tightened into sudden hardness and beyond a huge trout went high out of the water. He almost jump in shock he had never seen so big a trout before, it looked as broad as salmon. He reeled in slowly.. the hook was still tied to it. Onew took it in his hand. The fisherman's crew help him out.
 
 
 
" Woah.. that is so huge." Luna exclaimed enraptured by the big trout she's seeing while she.. unluckily never even pulled one. 
 
 
" Luna-ssi kahja!" Onew said tugging her inside the cabin. 
 
 
" Yaah.. your hands are stinky." Luna whined. Onew just give her a beaming smile.
 
 
Onew was task to cut the fish into fillets while Luna prepared the sauces. 
 
 
" Let's eat well." Onew said while placing the fresh fish fillets onto the table.
 
 
" Onew Oppa komawaeyo! You did well..so let me feed you." Luna said initiating her hand with a small meat of fish in it she was about to dip it on the sauce when Onew stop her.
 
 
" Wait.. what's that?" Onew asked pointing at the sauce.
 
 
" Teriyaki sauce?" Luna said frowning. " Wae?" 
 
 
" Nothing.. how about the other one?" 
 
 
" Soy sauce with lemon?" Luna answered. Of course she lied the first sauce wasn't teriyaki. It was just a plain soy sauce with wasabi paste.
 
 
" Okay.." Onew shrugged didn't bother to choose as he open his mouth and let Luna feed him. That kind of feeling when you eat something chilli but not just that as if he ated something more of a wasabi-joyu. He can't hold himself he was about to cry it's really burning inside as if his throat would bleed from being irritated. 
 
 
" Gwenchana?" Luna felt terrified seeing Onew turned red and wasn't able to talk. Tears began to fall from his chinky eyes. She didn't think that her little prank caused problems as such. Seeing Onew's reaction he really got it bad.
 
 
" Yaah.. Luna-ssi did you put some wasabi paste on the sauce?" Onew asked can't contain himself from crying. He was really crying hard. 
 
 
 
Luna bit her lips nodding with so much guilt. " Biyane I didn't know you don't like wasabi.." 
 
 
 
" Ya~ah! you prank!!" Onew said while sniveling. Luna patted Onew's back to sooth him.
 
 
" Aigoo.. our dubu leader. I didn't know, jinjja." Luna said almost laughing.
 
 
" You'll pay for this. I'll let my members know about your little prank." Onew said still sobbing whiping his tears from falling contagiously.
 
 
 
" Hah! your such a baby Oppa!" Luna said can no longer contain her laughter. Even the PD and the crews were laughing at Onew's childish act.
 
 
 
 
upnext KeyBer's Helicopter Ride and....

 

Hello dear readers, 
 
Sorry I just had the time now to write... so it's Lunew's moment for this chap... I hope you like it. THANK YOU!
 
of course comments are loved loveys... thanks for new subbies.. hope you have the time to upvote too. ^^)) 
 
 
 
THANK YOU AGAIN, ENJOY READING!!!